Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Fatal crash on opening this document...
Fatal crash on opening this document...

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amake
Sentinel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject:

superwoman wrote:
You missed the point of my post. This is a testing forum. It's not about the which tool for which job. It's about a fatal crash condition, which this document just happens to precipitates. I thought I should report it, so that NeoOffice/J can iron out another kink.
No, you missed the point of my post. I wasn't saying you shouldn't have reported it; i was just making an observation. It's a pet peeve of mine that people use Word for content like that.

Thank you for bringing the crash to Mr. Luby's attention.
skosuri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:13 am    Post subject: CGColorSpace.c:223: failed assertion `cs->shouldFree'

I've been getting the same error when trying to use Sun's jpeg codec to turn some java images to jpeg's in some simulations that i'm writing. I've been developing in 10.3.4... i just google'd the error message, and this is the only other place that I found the error. Does anyone know if apple is aware of this error... and if so, if they plan on fixing it. i would hate to have to revert to linux to continue my coding endevours.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2