· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - NeoWiki translation in italian
NeoWiki translation in italian

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: NeoWiki translation in italian

I would start the translation of NeoWiki in italian, s so if someone wants to help me let me know.

Valter
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Grazie! Very Happy

I've added Italian to the list of translations in progress; when you get a "critical mass" of articles translated, we can make it "live" and link it to the (English) Main Page like French and German Smile

Smokey

Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject:

Ringrazio di cuore al nostro amico livornese (mi permetta di adoperare questa espressione: "amico"). Speriamo un buon lavoro di traduzione: non so se sono in grado anche di aiutare lì ma comunque vedrò qualche volta il testo col Zingarelli in mano Wink

Ed è bene che ricordi quello che si dice dei cattivi traduttori (anche per me da quando faccio traduzioni allo spagnolo di tante cose...): traducono tre ignoranze: quelle delle due lingue e del tema!!

In spagnolo noi "marinai" (anche io sono nato a un porto militare del mio paese Cile) adoperiamo un detto quando qualcuno va al mare (cioè comincia una nuova impressa): ¡Viento a un largo! (cioè "vento a poppa!)

I hope to help with a spanish translation of neowiki!
Greetings from Rome!
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:58 am    Post subject:

Già il fatto che nonostante io posti dalla provincia di Pisa e tu mi abbia chiamato giustamente "amico livornese" è sufficiente a farmi chiamare "amico" (hai letto il mio post precedente sulle origini, vero?).
Se vorrai darmi una mano te ne sarò grato, ma ancora sto aspettando la password per poter avere l'accesso al wiki.

Valter
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject:

Finally I got the access to the wiki, so I started translating some pages.

C'è qualcuno che ha voglia di aiutarmi nella traduzione in italiano?

Valter
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:30 am    Post subject:

Come detto volentieri posso aiutare ma ho chiesto due volte la password e non mi arriva nulla. Non so cosa succede...! Scriverò a Jake.

Forse si deve cominciare dalla guida dello style (io sto facendo traduzioni per mio conto e quando abbia l'acceso lo metto)
Complimenti!
Roy
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Anch'io ho avuto un sacco di problemi ad ottener l'accesso e ci sono riuscito dopo due settimane (un po' anche a causa delle festività americane).
Comunque coordinamoci, così non facciamo in due lo stesso lavoro.

Se vuoi puoi mandarmi un messaggio privato per il coordinamento.

Valter
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject:

Ok. ti ringrazio, Valter.

I think that we have to translate the page of "NeoOffice.org" like the first priority, or not? today I translate the page of the "patch" into spanish and send the text to Patrick (because I don't know another email of the team...)
Thanks
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:36 pm    Post subject:

RoyFocker wrote:
I think that we have to translate the page of "NeoOffice.org" like the first priority, or not? today I translate the page of the "patch" into spanish and send the text to Patrick (because I don't know another email of the team...)

I haven't received anything. You may want to resend.

Patrick
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject:

FWIW, I've often had problems sending to at neooffice dot org email addresses. Last time I sent you and Ed an email, I got a delivery failure notice.
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:40 am    Post subject:

oooops!
Another option?
My personal mail:
rzambranor@gmail.com

I didn't receive the user password of NeoWiki... asked twice and a PM to Jake... maybe vacances...??
Here the text in spanish to explain how download the "patch" (it's not a "literal" translation but I think is clearer). It could be on this page:
http://www.planamesa.com/neojava/es/patch.php

Descarga el último parche para NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3
Hay voluntarios probando constantemente NeoOffice y, cuando encuentran nuevos "bugs", los corrigen tan pronto como pueden. Dado que una nueva versión de NeoOffice resultaría muy pesada de descargar cada vez, se ha optado por dejar pequeños “parches” que se pueden instalar para ir corrigiendo los problemas solucionados desde el anterior parche.
Este fichero incluye todos los bugs corregidos en los parches anteriores.
La instalación del parche es igual a la de "NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3 installation instructions". Más aún, el instalador del parche revisará si ya tienes instalado NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta antes de instalarse.
Atención: Debes tener NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta instalado para poder instalar este parche.
El último parche de NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3 se puede descargar desde los siguientes enlaces:

Thanks,
Roy
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject:

OK folks, I think I've got a preatty good point.
I have translated 10 pages and I have updated pages in english, french and german to point to the italian translation.
I wasn't able to insert the link to the italian page for http://neowiki.sixthcrusade.com/index.php/NeoOffice , http://neowiki.sixthcrusade.com/index.php/NeoOffice_and_Aqua (since it's not editable). Please, do it if you are in charge for this.

OK gente, penso di essere arrivato ad un buon punto.
Ho tardotto 10 pagine ed ho inserito il link all'italiano alle corrispondenti pagine in inglese, francese e tedesco.

Quindi per favore adesso fate un giro sulla parte del wiki che parla in italiano e segnalatemi i problemi che incontrate. Io intanto vado avanti...

Valter
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject:

Heh, just last night I was going to post and say if you translated the "Tips and Hints" page (but not the individual hints), it would be time to take the Italian translation "live" Wink

And this morning what do I wake up and see? Smile

Thanks for all your efforts thusfar on making Italian the third official language of the wiki, Valter! I've added the links back to the Italian pages for the two locked pages.

Smokey

The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject:

That's excellent!!!
I needed some gratification Wink

Valter
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject:

sardisson wrote:
Thanks for all your efforts thusfar on making Italian the third official language of the wiki, Valter!

Third official language ? I thought the first three languages were English, French and German ...
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3