Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - The add-ons of neooffice don't appear.
The add-ons of neooffice don't appear.

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Re: he...

netocp-1 wrote:
Patrick I dont understand how will I install the test patch and how will I check that when I rename the pkg file it show the add-ons when install it.

Use the following steps:

1. Launch NeoOffice and select the Tools :: Add-ons menu. Are there 3 submenus?

2. If yes, open the test patch .dmg file and rename the .pkg file like you normally do. Install the test patch from the renamed .pkg file.

3. Launch NeoOffice. Are the 3 submenus still there and are all in Spanish? If yes, then my fix works.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Sorry

I regret to tell you that I test the patch you told me and the problem isn't fixed beacuse when I copy and rename the pkg file and I install it, when I open neooffice the 3 menus still are there, but they aren't in spanish, they appear still in english.

I don't know why it didn't works.
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorry

netocp-1 wrote:
I regret to tell you that I test the patch you told me and the problem isn't fixed beacuse when I copy and rename the pkg file and I install it, when I open neooffice the 3 menus still are there, but they aren't in spanish, they appear still in english.

Are all menus in English or are only the 3 add-ons menus in English?

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Hello

Hmmm...

I can see that not all menus are in english, only the 3 submenus of the add-ons menu, the media browser always appears in spanish (when i install the language pack spanish)
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: what's happennig?

And...
What's up! Can you solve the bug?
You haven't answered my last post, what's happenning?
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: what's happennig?

netocp-1 wrote:
And...
What's up! Can you solve the bug?
You haven't answered my last post, what's happenning?

I have been very busy lately. I still need to investigate what is happening. It is on my list of things to do, but I need to handle some more critical bugs first.

If I have not posted anything in a week, then please post so that I do not forget this bug.

Patrick
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks

I have a new test patch for you to try. If you rename the .pkg file, put a space in the .pkg file's name, and install the .pkg file, the Tools :: Add-ons menus should show Spanish translations:

Intel:
http://jane.neooffice.org/test/NeoOffice-2.2.5-Patch-1-Test-2-Intel.dmg

PowerPC:
http://jane.neooffice.org/test/NeoOffice-2.2.5-Patch-1-Test-2-PowerPC.dmg

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Ok.

Well Patrick I saw your post and I will try the test ptach you said there I hope that this test patch can solve the bug.

Tomorrow I will post how it works.
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Hello

Hello Patrick I'm happy to tell you that the last test patch you relased me works very well, the bug is fixed.
I copy the test patch into my desktop, I rename it (adding spaces) and I install it from there, and when I start neooffice all submenus of the add-ons menu appears in spanish. Wow, I hope you relase this fix in neooffice 3.0.
I will wait most impatiently the official neooffice 3.0 relase in january.
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Hello Patrick

Please, answer me and tell me if you have read my last post where I notify you that the bug of the add-ons menu is fixed, because the last test patch you relase for me solved this bug.

Please tell me if you have read it.

And I have other question, in the help menu appears an option named "Check for updates", and when I install the language pack spanish this option still appears in english. Can this option "Check for updates" be translated into spanish for you? (if I donate the translation)or we have to wait for openooffice translate it? Very Happy
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Patrick

netocp-1 wrote:
Please, answer me and tell me if you have read my last post where I notify you that the bug of the add-ons menu is fixed, because the last test patch you relase for me solved this bug.

Please tell me if you have read it.

Yes. I read it. I will include the fix in NeoOffice 2.2.5 Patch 2 which we will release later this week.

netocp-1 wrote:
And I have other question, in the help menu appears an option named "Check for updates", and when I install the language pack spanish this option still appears in english. Can this option "Check for updates" be translated into spanish for you? (if I donate the translation)or we have to wait for openooffice translate it? Very Happy

This menu item is buried deep in the OpenOffice.org and cannot be fixed in a patch. Fortunately, the OpenOffice.org volunteer translators have included a Spanish translation in OpenOffice.org 3.0 so NeoOffice 3.0 will have their translation. Their translation is "Buscar actualizaciones..."

Patrick

Edited by Lorinda to fix quote tags
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Patrick, there's something that isn't translated

I have Mac OS X 10.4 and therefore I can't use the grammar checkin' add-on. When I try to use it appears a dialog that says: "Mac OS X 10.5 is required for grammar cheking". I can see that this is the only thing isn't translated into spanish of the add-ons menu. Can you put the spanish translation in it?

Please answer me.
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Patrick, there's something that isn't translated

netocp-1 wrote:
I have Mac OS X 10.4 and therefore I can't use the grammar checkin' add-on. When I try to use it appears a dialog that says: "Mac OS X 10.5 is required for grammar cheking". I can see that this is the only thing isn't translated into spanish of the add-ons menu. Can you put the spanish translation in it?

Unfortunately, neither Ed nor I have found a way to localize that error as the error message is hardcoded in a StarBasic script. Sad

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:03 pm    Post subject: Hello

Well, is a shame that the spanish translation cannot be put on this dialog.
But I wanna know something more.
In the NeoOffice homepage I can see that many words are not translated into spanish and only a few are translated.
May I contribute donating the spanish translations for the NeoOffice page? Very Happy
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello

netocp-1 wrote:
May I contribute donating the spanish translations for the NeoOffice page? Very Happy

Yes. We would be very happy if you translated any of those pages.

You can send us translations by creating a new topic in our NeoWiki Development forum and post your translations there. You do not need to translate everything at once. Instead, I recommend that you translate a few paragraphs and post them.

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2