· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Print Dialog Differences
Print Dialog Differences

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Print Dialog Differences

I don't know if this is a bug, or just a reality of working within the Sandboxing rules, but the Print dialog I get in NeoOffice Secure Edition is much smaller, with few (visible) options.

I've attached screen shots of the print dialog in Neo and Neo SE.
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Lorinda,

What happens if you press the "Show Details" button at the bottom of the print sheet in Neo SE?

Those dialogue states are (at least used to be) stored per-application* in the user's plist file for the app, and Neo and Neo SE have different user plist files (last bullet point).

Smokey

* There is, or at least was, a "defaults write" command you could use to set it on an OS-wide basis; I remember doing it on 10.5 after Apple changed something so I wouldn't have to reset it in Every Single App.

** The Save dialogue behaves similarly (or used to, not sure about on current OS versions); it also defaulted to "small" mode in every app!

Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:37 pm    Post subject:

Sigh. I should know better than to do things that require brain power on a Sunday afternoon. Embarassed

"Show Details" gives me the same screen as regular Neo. I don't know how I missed that button! I did look for the little "detail triangle" that (used to?) show up in simplified Save dialogs, to get the more detailed dialog.

Thanks for the help, Smokey.

Lorinda
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1