Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org
Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject:

I have moved the latest post to its own topic here:

https://trinity.neooffice.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7121
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm    Post subject: Hello

Hello I have noticed me that there is a page that is not translated in a 100%, I'm talking about the NeoOffice Language Pack Downloads Page. Here I'm posting the translation for this page. For now I'm just posting the beginning and the end of the page. Soon I will post the translation for the languages names.

Language Pack Downloads

Please note that installing a language pack will not add spellchecking support for a language. To add spellchecking support for a language, launch NeoOffice and select the Tools :: Language :: More Dictionaries Online... menu.

To install the language pack, double-click on the downloaded file in the Finder. This should cause the Disk Copy application to open. The Disk Copy application should automatically open the downloaded file and display a new volume on your desktop. Double-click on this volume. This should open a Finder window that contains a NeoOffice language pack installer file. Double-click on the NeoOffice language pack file and the language pack installer should start.

=

Descarga de Paquetes de Idioma

Por favor nótese que el instalar un paquete de idioma no agrega el soporte para la corrección ortográfica en ese idioma. Para agregar el soporte para la correción ortográfica en algún idioma, abre NeoOffice y selecciona el menú Herramientas : : Idioma : : Mas diccionarios en línea...

Para instalar un paquete de idioma haz doble clic sobre el archivo descargado en el Finder. Esto causa que la imágen de disco se habra y muestre un nuevo volumen en tu escritorio. Haz doble clic sobre este volumen. Esto debería abrir una ventana del Finder que contenga el instalador del paquete de idioma de NeoOffice. Haz doble clic sobre el archivo paquete de idioma de NeoOffice y el instalador del paquete de idioma empezará.

narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for providing the Spanish translation for the Language Pack download page. I have submitted your translations to the page.

Please let me know if there are any problems with what I posted.
--fran
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: Download page translation

Here I provide the translation for an untranslated paragraph in NeoOffice Download Page. I just have troubles with the sentence "NeoOffice's underlying OpenOffice.org code" because I cannot find a good spanish meaning.

Warning: Some of the features in NeoOffice 2.2.5 have changed and behave differently in NeoOffice 3.0. These feature changes are due to feature changes in NeoOffice's underlying OpenOffice.org code and cannot be undone. So if you rely on NeoOffice 2.2.5 for critical work, we recommend that you take some the time to get accustomed to NeoOffice 3.0 before using it for critical work. NeoOffice 2.2.5 is still supported and you can download it from the NeoOffice 2.2.5 download page.

=

Advertencia: Algunas de las características en NeoOffice 2.2.5 han cambiado y se comportan de manera diferente en NeoOffice 3.0. Los cambios en estas características se deben a cambios en función de NeoOffice's underlying OpenOffice.org code y no se pueden deshacer. Así que si confia en NeoOffice 2.2.5 para un trabajo crítico, le recomendamos que tome un poco de su tiempo para familiarizarse con NeoOffice 3.0 antes de usarlo para un trabajo crítico. NeoOffice 2.2.5 sigue siendo soportado y se puede descargar desde la página de descargas de NeoOffice 2.2.5.

narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for providing the Spanish translation for the warning message on the NeoOffice 3.0 download page. I have submitted your translations to the page.

Please let me know if there are any problems with what I posted.
--fran
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: NeoMobil and Speed improvements main page translations

Well, NeoMobil is very new for me and I think that for everyone. I'm going to try it on my iBook and I'm going to check the new speed improvements. Whatever here I'm posting the translations for the main page header.

NeoOffice Mobile Preview ahora disponible
Help test the new spreadsheet speed improvements for the next NeoOffice patch release

=

Ya está disponible la vista previa de NeoOffice Mobile
Ayúdanos a probar las nuevas mejoras de velocidad a las hojas de cálculo para el lanzamiento del próximo parche de NeoOffice

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for the translating the two announcements. I have posted your translations on the website.
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Patch 3 announcement

Well, I think patch 3 announcement would look better in spanish if you change the word "Patch" to "Parche" because the word has a spanish meaning.

Also the translation for "See the projects we are working on as a result of your donations" is "Mira los proyectos en los que estamos trabajando como resultado de tus donaciones"

netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: A question

Patrick I just want to know something, is there some spanish speaker else that help translating NeoOffice or NeoOffice webpage in to spanish?
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Patch 3 announcement

netocp-1 wrote:
Also the translation for "See the projects we are working on as a result of your donations" is "Mira los proyectos en los que estamos trabajando como resultado de tus donaciones"

Thank you for the translation. I have posted it to the website. Let me know if there are any problems.

--fran

ps - I got your pm regarding the NeoWiki and I will reply to you when it is set up.
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: A question

netocp-1 wrote:
Patrick I just want to know something, is there some spanish speaker else that help translating NeoOffice or NeoOffice webpage in to spanish?

No, currently you are our only Spanish translator.

--fran
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: A question

narf wrote:
No, currently you are our only Spanish translator.

Thanks narf for clearing my doubt.

sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject:

Rodrigo (RoyFocker) is around occasionally to update the Release Notes, but I don't know that he's doing any other wiki translation regularly.

Smokey

Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Hello

Well I'm new translating the wiki into spanish, and my purpose is improve the current spanish text and translate the untranslated text. I'm getting familiarized with the translation method of the NeoWiki and I think I'm understanding a lot. But in my few days (just 1) I've gotten a question, can be translated the titles of the pages? for example, in this address "http://neowiki.neooffice.org/index.php/New_User" is posted the information that all new neowiki users must read, the text of the page can be translated, but what about the title? can be translated the title of the page to "Nuevo Usuario"? Confused
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Better translation.

I propose a better translation for "NeoOffice 3.0 Patch 3 mejora la velocidad a las hojas de cálculo" and is "NeoOffice 3.0 Parche 3 mejora la velocidad de las hojas de cálculo".
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 8 of 17