Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org
Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Better translation.

netocp-1 wrote:
I propose a better translation for "NeoOffice 3.0 Patch 3 mejora la velocidad a las hojas de cálculo" and is "NeoOffice 3.0 Parche 3 mejora la velocidad de las hojas de cálculo".

I have replaced "a" with "de" on the website. Sorry for my bad translation. Sad

Patrick
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello

netocp-1 wrote:
But in my few days (just 1) I've gotten a question, can be translated the titles of the pages? for example, in this address "http://neowiki.neooffice.org/index.php/New_User" is posted the information that all new neowiki users must read, the text of the page can be translated, but what about the title? can be translated the title of the page to "Nuevo Usuario"? Confused

Yes, for the NeoWiki the title would be something similar to Es:Nuevo Usuario.

There is a NeoWiki article with Guidelines for translating the NeoWiki that was written by sardisson. That would be the best place to start looking for answers to your questions.

--fran
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Narf beat me to it, but since there's a little more detail here I'll post anyway.

As I understand it, all the names of the Spanish wiki pages should start with Es: followed by the name (in Spanish) of the page. For example:

https://neowiki.neooffice.org/index.php/Es:Cómo_usar_estilos_de_página
(note that the link won't work right if you click on it. You'll have to copy and paste. If I try to put url tags around it, I can't get the preview to work properly)

So you could name the New Users page Es:Nuevo Usuario

Spanish wiki pages should also be given the NeoWikiES category. [[Category:NeoWikiES]]

All articles that exist in more than one language should have a botlang bar at the bottom, with links to the article in various languages. So for each new page you create, you need to add one. Here's what the one for the page "Cómo_usar_estilos_de_página" looks like

Code:
{{BotlangbarES|[[Fr:Comment_utiliser_les_styles_de_page|Français]] [[It:Come_usare_gli_stili_di_pagina|Italiano]] [[Using_Page_Styles|English]]}}

Then you should add links to the spanish article on the parallel articles in other languages.

If you haven't found it already, the page on Editing the Neowiki is very helpful. Unfortunately the Spanish version appears to be considerably out of date.

Lorinda
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: NeoOffice web site header translations

NeoOffice forced to significantly reduce support levels for non-donors

=

NeoOffice se ve obligado a reducir significativamente los niveles de soporte para las personas no donantes.

Mac OS X 10.6 users: Read our Snow Leopard upgrade issues article to avoid any severe problems

=

Usuarios del Mac OS X 10.6: Lean nuestro artículo acerca de los problemas de actualización a Snow Leopard para evitar cualquier problema serio.

narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for the Spanish translations, I have posted them to the website. Let me know if there are any problems.

--fran
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Download Page donations section

Do you have a NeoOffice Support forum account?
If yes, enter your account's user name and we will automatically link your donation to your account:
User name (optional):

=

¿Tienes una cuenta en el Foro de Soporte de NeoOffice?
Si la tienes, ingresa tu nombre de usuario de la cuenta y nosotros automáticamente conectaremos* tu donación a tu cuenta:
Nombre de usuario (opcional)

---*I will after post a better translation for this word---

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Page donations section

netocp-1 wrote:
---*I will after post a better translation for this word---

FYI. The French translation used "relierons" which I think is the same as the Spanish verb "conectar".

Hope that helps,

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Page donations section

pluby wrote:
FYI. The French translation used "relierons" which I think is the same as the Spanish verb "conectar".

Hope that helps,

Patrick

Well, if so, I think "conectar is a good spanish meaning

narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Download Page donations section

Thank you for the Spanish translation for the Download Page donations section.

I have added your translations. Let me know if there are any problems.

--fran
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 am    Post subject: NeoOffice page headline news translation

This release adds several new features including:
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support
- NeoOffice Mobile
- Native file locking support for local and networked volumes

=

Esta versión incluye muchas nuevas características entre las cuales están:

- Soporte para Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- NeoOffice Mobile
- Soporte nativo para el bloqueo de archivos para los volumenes locales y en red.

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject:

Thank you for the translations. Fran will post them soon.

If you have time, can you also take translate the new text in the following pages? I added new text in these pages for the NeoOffice 3.0.1 Early Release:

http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/es/earlyaccessfeatures.php#newfeatures
http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/es/contact.php
http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/es/donate.php#benefits

Thank you,

Patrick
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:09 am    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
Thank you for the translations. Fran will post them soon.

I have posted your translations. Let me know if there are any problems.

thanks --fran
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Early Access Features Page

Nuevas características

This release adds several new features including:

Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard support: In Mac OS X 10.6, Apple made many changes that caused all previous versions of NeoOffice to fail to install or fail to launch. This release is the first NeoOffice release that should install and launch on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.

NeoOffice Mobile: NeoOffice Mobile provides a way to securely share NeoOffice files with other users and other computers. It works by allowing you to "publish" a document from within NeoOffice to the NeoOffice Mobile server using a secure, encrypted connection. Once documents are published, they can be viewed using secure connections from regular web browsers or web-enabled mobile devices. Also, for NeoOffice users with NeoOffice Mobile installed, previously published documents can be opened directly in NeoOffice.

=

Soporte para Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard: En Mac OS X 10.6, Apple hizo muchos cambios que causaban que todas las versiones previas de NeoOffice fallaran al intalarse o bien, ya habiéndose instalado fallaran al iniciar NeoOffice. Este versión, es la primera versión de NeoOffice que debería instalarse e iniciarse en Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.

NeoOffice Mobile: NeoOffice Mobile provee una manera de compartir de forma segura archivos de NeoOffice con otros usuarios y con otras computadoras. Esto te permite "publicar" un documento desde dentro de NeoOffice al servidor de NeoOffice Mobile utilizando una conexión segura y encriptada. Una vez que los documentos son publicados, pueden ser vistos usando conecciones seguras desde navegadores web regulares o web-enabled mobile devices*. Además, para los usuarios de NeoOffice con NeoOffice Mobile instalado, los documentos previamente publicados pueden ser abiertos directamente desde NeoOffice.

*I am having troubles finding a good meaning for this sentence

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject:

FYI. I have posted your translations on the website.

"Web-enabled mobile devices" is a very odd phrase even in English. If it helps, you can try using a longer phrase like "mobile devices that have a web browser".

I hope that helps,

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Continued... NeoMobil Feature Translation

mobile devices that have a web browser

=

Dispositivos móbiles con navegador web integrado

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 9 of 17