NeoOffice :: View topic - NeoOffice 2.1 français
NeoOffice 2.1 français

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject:

Merci Cormoran,

I guess that Lorinda is very busy, because of Easter. So I sum up Cormoran's post:

Cormoran says that he is sorry, but he can't write English correctly. He finds this forum very friendly and adds very kind words for all of us who helped him.
Then you can read the Babelfish translation of his first post.

Jacqueline
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject:

Merci to all,

We are very HAPPY that these forums can provide help to all. Very Happy We are very lucky to have members who communicate in multiple languages. NeoOffice - It's more than just a program - it's a world-wide community!

Translated via Mac translation Widget
    Merci à tous,

Nous sommes très HEUREUX que ces forum puissent fournir l'aide à tous. Very Happy Nous sommes très chanceux pour avoir des membres qui communiquent dans des langages multiples. NeoOffice - il est plus que juste un programme - c'est une communauté mondiale !

Philippe ( NeoOffice - because... "It just Works!" Wink )
Rachmede

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject:

Not that bad this Mac translator! We can feel the english background but no big mistakes at all! Nothing to do with the Google one wich had become for some of us a big joke! The monthly publication of the department of political sciences of my university always put somewhere a stupid statment in english (I'll let your imagination do the job here) and the google translation in french...

Any way.

Je ne souhaitais que remercier Cormoran d'avoir osé poser sa question alors qu'elle se croyait ridicule, la réponse de Jacqueline, que je souhaites aussi remercier, vient de m'être très utile. J'ai en effet décidé d'essayer NeoOffice au lieu de OpenOffice.

Premier commentaire : ahhh c'est tellement plus beau, tellement plus Mac... mes yeux enfin ne sont pas choqués, eux qui sont habitués à tant de beauté. Il y avait ma copine, mon mac, et OOO créait un sérieux décalage dans ma vie. Maintenant c'est le bonheur total! Smile
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject:

Thanks Rachmede,

I try to translate his kind words:

"I only wished to thank Cormoran for having dared to post his (her?) question whereas he (she?) thought it was ridiculous, the answer of Jacqueline, that I also wish to thank, has been very useful for me. Indeed I decided to test NeoOffice instead of OpenOffice.
First comment: ahhh it is so much more beautiful, so much more Mac… my eyes finally are not shocked, they which are accustomed to such an amount of beauty. There was my girlfriend, my mac, and OOo created a serious gap in my life. Now it's total happiness!"

Jacqueline
Rachmede

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject: Autre problème avec les en-têtes

Bon, j'ai un problème avec les en-tête. Je veux en mettre une à la page 3 de mon document, mais pas à la page 2 ni 1, ni aux pages subséquentes, ni à la page 3 et 1, ni 3 et 2... JUSTE LA PAGE 3 !!!!

Voilà deux heures que je cherche dans l'aide, que je bidule avec les styles de pages, tente de changer celui de la page 3 sans qu'atomatiquement celui de la page 1 change aussi afin d'éviter que l'en-tête apparaîsse aussi à la page 1 et ne s'applique que pour la page 3...enfin vous imaginez le portrait je crois.

Donc chaque fois que je change le style de la page 3 afin qu'elle ait son style à elle seule, celui de la page 1 change automatiquement si bien que je suis incapable d'insérer une en-tête pour la page 3 seulement.

Merci pour l'aide

English

The question is about a problem I have to insert a "head-note" (is that the term ??) on one page only and not the others. What I want to do is simply to insert a head-note at the page 3 only, not on pages 1 and 2. So I'm trying to change the styles of pages so that the page 3 finaly get a particular style (I don't care wich style) so I can insert the head-note to this page only. But every time I change the style for the page 3, it also changes for the page 1 then I'm unable to insert a head-note for page 3 only.

Thanks for the help
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject:

Ce que vous voulez faire est tout à fait possible Very Happy

Allez dans cette page de Neowiki
En particulier la section "Comment appliquer un style à une page" vous aidera. Vous serez amené à créer un style de page personnalisé avec en-tête, le nommer "en-tête3" par exemple, à insérer un saut de page à la fin de la page 2, comme indiqué dans le wiki. Dans la boîte de dialogue, choisissez "en-tête3" dans le menu déroulant "Style".

Jacqueline

English: I give Rechmede information about Page Styles. There is a French article in the wiki. I've summed up a section of that article.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2