Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org
Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: NeoOffice Mobile Page

I was looking at the NeoOffice Mobile Page and I think it'll be a great feature for all NeoOffice users and donors. But when browsing NeoOffice Mobile page I've got a question: Can the NeoOffice Mobile Page be translated into spanish, too? If so, I could help translating it into spanish Laughing
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject:

Yes. All of the NeoOffice Mobile pages can be translated. The main overview, pricing, etc. pages are localizable just like the main NeoOffice website.

If you also want to translate the login page and the pages that you see once you are logged in, let us know. Those pages have a special single translationfile and I can post the English file that you can edit directly.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Ok...

pluby wrote:
Yes. All of the NeoOffice Mobile pages can be translated. The main overview, pricing, etc. pages are localizable just like the main NeoOffice website.

If you also want to translate the login page and the pages that you see once you are logged in, let us know. Those pages have a special single translationfile and I can post the English file that you can edit directly.

Patrick

Ok, I agree. Just tell how it works and I'll be happy to translate NeoOffice Mobile Page.

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject:

OK. Attached is a plain text file that you can open in the TextEdit application. The file has lines that look like this:

"translation.key.name" = "English text"

Just edit the "English text" portion of each line bu do not change the '"translation.key.name" =' part of each line as the NeoOffice Mobile code uses that to find your translatiions.

There are a couple of other things that you should not change: "{0}", "{1}", "{2}", and "\n". The NeoOffice Mobile code replaces the first three of these with user data and the last means display a newline character.

Let us know if you have an problems working with the attached file.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Ok...

Ok I will try to use this kind of files and I hope I can post the first translations soon. But I want to say that I'm going to be a little away for a while, this because I'll be a little busy in the coming days and I won't login so often. When I can I will post the NeoOMobil translations Sad Smile Sad Smile
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject:

If it is easier for you, you can translate only parts of the file by copying only the translated lines into a new TextEdit file and saving it. Then, after I add your translations to the code, I can generate a new list of the remaining untranslated strings.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:57 pm    Post subject: Ok...

Ok I think it's easier so. I'll give it a try. I will post soon Very Happy
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:09 pm    Post subject: New Banner section translation

- Native Mac OS X text highlighting
- Open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
- Smoother text kerning

=

-Color de realce de texto nativo de Mac OS X
-Abrir Calc o Impress en lugar de Writer al iniciar NeoOffice
-Mejor espaciado entre caracteres para un texto mas suave *

*Is this spanish meaning Ok?

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject:

Creo que tu traducción de "smoother text kerning" tiene sentido. Así he puesto tus traducciones en el sitio de web.

Si tienes tiempo, es possible que ¿traducir las descripciones de las carísticas nuevas in esta página?

Grácias,

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
Creo que tu traducción de "smoother text kerning" tiene sentido. Así he puesto tus traducciones en el sitio de web.

Si tienes tiempo, es possible que ¿traducir las descripciones de las carísticas nuevas in esta página?

Grácias,

Patrick

Claro que si, solo quedaré pendiente con "Mejor espaciado entre caracteres para un texto mas suave"

Color de realce de texto nativo de Mac OS X

NeoOffice draws highlighted text the same as Apple's Safari and TextEdit applications. Recent versions of OpenOffice.org attempt to emulate native Mac OS X text highlighting by drawing a very light shade of the system highlight color on top of the highlighted text. However, many of our users have requested that we support full native Mac OS X text highlighting behavior in NeoOffice so we have rewritten the text highlighting code in NeoOffice's underlying OpenOffice.org code to draw highlighted text the same as Apple's various Mac OS X applications. The following screen snapshots show how NeoOffice's text highlighting behavior compares to OpenOffice.org's behavior:

Text highlighting in NeoOffice 3.0.2 Early Access

Text highlighting in OpenOffice.org 3.1.1

Abrir Calc o Impress en lugar de Writer al iniciar NeoOffice

The NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu allows you to choose which type of document to open when NeoOffice is launched. By default, NeoOffice opens a Writer document when launched. However, many of our users have requested that we provide an easy way to make a different document type such as Calc or Impress open when NeoOffice is launched so we have added the NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu.

When a user selects one of the document types listed in this menu, NeoOffice will open the selected document type the next time that you launch it. Also, users can select the "- None -" menu item to only show the Mac OS X menubar when NeoOffice is launched. The screen snapshot to the right shows the NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu with Calc set as the document type to open at launch.

=

Color de realce de texto nativo de Mac OS X

NeoOffice utiliza la misma forma de selección de texto que las aplicaciones de Apple Safari y TextEdit. Versiones recientes de OpenOffice.org trataron de emular la selección de texto de Mac OS X dibujando una muy delgada sombra del color de realce del sistema en la parte superior del texto seleccionado. Como sea, muchos de nuestros usuarios han solicitado que demos un soporte total al color de realce de texto nativo de Mac OS X en NeoOffice, es por eso que hemos reescrito el código del color de realce de texto de OpenOffice.org sobre el cual NeoOffice está basado para dibujar el color de realce de texto de la misma forma que lo hacen las muchas otras aplicaciones de Apple Mac OS X. Las siguientes capturas de pantalla muestran como es el comportamiento del color de realce de texto de NeoOffice comparado con el comportamiento que ofrece el de OpenOffice.org:

Color de realce de texto en NeoOffice 3.0.2 Early Access

Color de realce de texto en OpenOffice.org 3.1.1

Abrir Calc o Impress en lugar de Writer al iniciar NeoOffice

El menú NeoOffice : : Abrir al iniciar te permite escoger que tipo de documento abrir cuando NeoOffice es iniciado. Por defecto, NeoOffice abre un documento de Writer cuando se inicia. Como sea, muchos de nuestros usuarios han solicitado que proveyamos una manera fácil de hacer que se abra un tipo de documento diferente como Calc o Impress cuando NeoOffice sea lanzado. Es por eso que hemos agregado el menú NeoOffice : : Abrir al iniciar.

Cuando el usuario selecciona uno de los tipos de documentos listados en este menú, NeoOffice abrirá el tipo de documento seleccionado la próxima vez que se inice. Además, los usuarios pueden seleccionar el submenú "-Ninguno-" para mostrar únicamente la barra de menús de Mac OS X cuando se inicie NeoOffice. La captura de pantalla de la derecha muestra el menú NeoOffice : : Abrir al iniciar con Calc establecido como tipo de documento para abrir al iniciar.

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject:

Thank you for the translations. I have posted your translations on the website. Please note that I changed "el menú NeoOffice :: Abrir al iniciar" to "el menú NeoOffice :: Open at Launch" because there are no Spanish translations within NeoOffice.

I will change the "Open at Launch" menu to "Abrir al iniciar" in the next patch. If you can translate the "NeoOffice :: Mac OS X Options" menu and its submenus, I can also include those translations in the next patch.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: "NeoOffice :: Mac OS X Options" menu Translation

Ok here are the translations for "NeoOffice :: Mac OS X Options" menu.

Open at Launch

Mac OS X Options

::Ignore Trackpad Gestures
::Disable Mac OS X Services Menu
::Disable Mac OS X Text Highlighting
::Disable Quick Look Support in Documents

=

Abrir al iniciar

Opciones de Mac OS X

::Ignorar los Gestos del Trackpad
::Deshabilitar el Menú Servicios del Mac OS X
::Deshabilitar el Color de Resaltado de Texto del Mac OS X
::Deshabilitar el Soporte de Búsqueda Rápida en Documentos

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for the menu translations. I am going to wait a few days before I upload a test patch (I want to wait to see if any critical bugs are reported) so I have attached a screen snapshot of how the menus will look when running NeoOffice in Spanish.

Please note that I replaced "búsqueda rápida" with "Quick Look" as Quick Look is the offiicial name that Apple uses for that feature and Apple does not translate it.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Ok

Ok, everything looks well. And I have a suggestion. I think you should remove the "Abrir documento" and "Nuevo" submenus from NeoOffice menu because they're repeated in File Menu. I just say. I do not know what you think.
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok

netocp-1 wrote:
Ok, everything looks well. And I have a suggestion. I think you should remove the "Abrir documento" and "Nuevo" submenus from NeoOffice menu because they're repeated in File Menu. I just say. I do not know what you think.

This has been suggested and discussed here: https://trinity.neooffice.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7865&start=75
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 12 of 17