Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org
Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject:

This translation will require a little more time than usual for me to post. The reason is that the Google search box is in code shared by all pages so I have to figure out how to make this shared code detect that it is being included in a Spanish webpage or not.

I will post when I have figured out how to change the code.

Patrick
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject:

FYI. I figured out how to set translations for the Google search button and you translation is now on the website.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Hello

Hello Patrick here is the translation for the Early Access Download Page.

Importante: NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access 2 is not a production release and will likely have many undiscovered bugs. If you are not comfortable using unstable software, we recommend that you download NeoOffice 2.2.5 which is our most stable version.

Members and subscribers of the current NeoOffice Early Access Program can download the latest release from any of the following links:

=

Importante: NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access 2 no es una liberación oficial estable de NeoOffice y probablemente tendrá muchos errores sin descubrir. Si no te sientes cómodo usando software inestable, te recomendamos que descarges NeoOffice 2.2.5 que es nuestra versión más estable.

Miembros y suscriptores del actual Programa NeoOffice Early Access pueden descargar la última versión desde cualquiera de los siguientes enlaces:

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject:

Grácias,

I have posted your translations on the website. If I have posted any errors, please let me know.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:12 am    Post subject: Hello

Patrick, I was watching the NeoOffice Early Access Download Page and I can see that there are still some very little details that aren't translated.

In the table where are located the options to download the Early Access, there are two words: Downloads and Size. These words aren't translated in to spanish. I f you have time please put its translations:

Downloads = Descargas
Size = Tamaño

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject:

I found a few more occurrences of "Downloads" and "Size" in table headings so I replaced all of them with your translations and I have posted your translations on the website.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:47 am    Post subject: Hello

Patrick I have seen the NeoOffice Features Page and I could see that there is a feature that still is not translated. So here I post the translation for it.

Mac OS X Services support

In NeoOffice, many of the menus within the NeoOffice :: Services menu will be enabled whenever you highlight data in your document. When you select any of the submenus in the NeoOffice :: Services menu, the highlighted data will be sent to the Mac OS X application that matches to the Services menu that you select. Please note that at this time NeoOffice does not support Mac OS X services that change the highlighted data in your document. Only services that read your highlighted data are supported. This means that menus like the NeoOffice :: Services :: ChineseTextConverter menu will be disabled in NeoOffice.

=

Soporte para los Servicios del Mac OS X

En NeoOffice, muchos de los menús dentro del menú NeoOffice :: Servicios, serán habilitados siempre que destaques datos en tu documento. Cuando seleccionas cualquiera de los submenús en el menú NeoOffice :: Servicios, los datos destacados serán enviados a la aplicación del Mac OS X que coincida con el menú Servicios que selecciones. Por favor nótese que hasta este momento NeoOffice no soporta servicios del Mac OS X que cambien los datos destacados en tu documento. Sólo los servicios que lean tus datos destacados son soportados. Esto significa que menús como NeoOffice :: Servicios :: ChineseTextConverter estarán deshabilitados en NeoOffice.

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:00 am    Post subject:

FYI. I have posted your translations on the website's features.php and earlyaccessfeatures.php pages.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Hello

Patrick I was watching the NeoOffice Pages and I have seen some very little typos on some pages.

In the main page after the sentence "A los miembros del programa Early Access" appear this word "btén". Here I think you forgot write the capital O so that the word say so "Obtén".

Also, in the sentence "Otros enlaces para programa Early Access" I suggest that you write the word "el" between "para" and "programa" so that the sentence look better.

Something more. In the features page there is a little grammar error. In the last line of the fourth block of text there is a sentence so "no están en NeoOffice 2.2.5 pero son incluidas en NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access 2". I think that instead "son" would appear "están".

narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject:

Thank you.

I have posted the corrections you provided to the Spanish pages. Please let me know if I have posted any errors.

--fran
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Hello

Well after checking the previus translations I have noticed me that still there are some untranslated sentences in many pages.

I can see that in the Early Access Download Page there is an untranslated sentence:

"Important: After installing, get the latest bug fixes by downloading and installing the latest NeoOffice patch installer"

=

"Importante: Despues de instalar, obtén las últimas reparaciones de errores al descargar e instalar el último parche de NeoOffice"

In the Early Access Features Page I can see two cases:

*There is a block of text that still is not translated, this block is

The only OpenOffice.org feature that is missing from NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access 2 is Mac OS X Universal Access support. Unfortunately, we have not been able integrate OpenOffice.org's Universal Access code into NeoOffice so if you need Universal Access support, we recommend that you use OpenOffice.org, Microsoft Office, or Apple iWork."

=

"La única característica de OpenOffice.org que no se encuentra en NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access 2 es el soporte al Acceso Universal de Mac OS X. Desafortunadamente, no hemos sido capaces de integrar el código del Acceso Universal de OpenOffice.org a NeoOffice, así que si tu sientes que necesitas el soporte al acceso universal, te recomendamos que uses OpenOffice.org, Microsoft Office, o Apple iWork."

*There is a repeated sentence. This sentence "Below is a list of some of the Mac OS X features requested by our users that are in NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access 2 but are not in OpenOffice.org 3.0.1" is repited because its translation is already posted on the page and just below it.

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject:

FYI. I have posted your translations on the website. Let us know if you find more untranslated items or errors.

Thanks again,

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Hello

Well, I have been a little far from NeoOffice project. But now I am posting to say that I am waiting very longing the NeoOffice 3.0 Relase for March 31st, and I hope that this date does not change.

Well, but I also have a question that I think Patrick can answer me. I was thinking about NeoOffice 3.0, NeoOffice 2.2.5 is available for Mac OS X 10.3, and I was watching the NeoOffice 3.0 early access page and I could see that NeoOffice 3.0 early access is only available for Mac OS X 10.4, it is to say that Mac OS X 10.3 users will not can use NeoOffice 3.0 official relase. Well, but my question is, Do you think that NeoOffice is going to dissappear for Mac OS X 10.4 users in future relases? and also, Do you think that NeoOffice is going to abandon the PowerPC infraestructure? (as OpenOffice.org did)

I hope you understand my post.

ovvldc
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Patrick obviously has the final say on this, but as far as I know, NeoOffice will not drop PPC or Tiger support for some time to come.

Eventually, they will both be discontinued, but support for Tiger will not go away until long after Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6) is released. I don ot know about PowerPC, but given that there are a lot of PPC macs still out there and working well, suppose there is quite a market share for NeoOffice PPC.

By the way, if anyone is interested in a last model iBook G4 with 1 GB of RAM, make me an offer by PM;).

Best wishes,
Osar

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject:

ovvldc wrote:
Patrick obviously has the final say on this, but as far as I know, NeoOffice will not drop PPC or Tiger support for some time to come.

This is correct. As long as we can get the OpenOffice.org code to compile on PowerPC, we will continue to support PowerPC.

ovvldc wrote:
Eventually, they will both be discontinued, but support for Tiger will not go away until long after Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6) is released. I don ot know about PowerPC, but given that there are a lot of PPC macs still out there and working well, suppose there is quite a market share for NeoOffice PPC.

So far, both NeoOffice 2.2.5 and NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access seem to run on the latest Mac OS X 10.6 developer previews. Also, after NeoOffice 3.0 is released, NeoOffice 2.2.5 will continue to be available so Mac OS X 10.3.9 users (or any users that do not like the feature changes in NeoOffice 3.0's underlying OpenOffice.org code) will still be able to download NeoOffice 2.2.5.

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 7 of 17