· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - to enregister to neooffice
to enregister to neooffice

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cormoran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: to enregister to neooffice

Thank you very much and excuse my speech

1) I wish to enregister to neoofice but
what is the nickname : is it the name of mail ?
and what is the password : is it the password of mail ?

2) I have reloaded neooffice by error to reload patch ?
How to reload patch or "corrections bogues" in french

Thank you
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject:

Cormoran, êtes-vous français ? Si c'est le cas, mieux vaut poser votre question en français Wink

Au cas où vous parlez effectivement français :

Il n'est pas nécessaire d'enregistrer NeoOffice, et il n'y a en fait pas de mécanisme d'enregistrement à proprement parler. NeoOffice est basé sur OpenOffice.org, qui a un système d'enregistrement automatique géré par leurs serveurs web. NeoOffice n'ayant pas les moyens financiers de maintenir un tel système en place, le dialogue d'enregistrement redirige simplement vers ces forums.

Je ne suis pas certain de saisir le sens de votre seconde question : pourriez-vous la reformuler ?
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:32 pm    Post subject:

Samwise, je crois que Cormoran a téléchargé Neo une deuxième fois au lieu de télécharger le dernier patch.
Cormoran, si j'ai bien compris, le dernier patch pour NeoOffice Aqua Beta 3 se trouve ici
Bienvenue sur Neo et sur ce forum.

Jacqueline
Cormoran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject:

à Samwise

Bonjour et merci pour votre réponse

En fait, j'ai simplement voulu télécharger et installer sur le site
http://download.neooffice.org/neojava/fr/download.php#install
le dernier correctif pour ma version iMac :
NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3 Patch 0

Au lieu de cela, j'ai rechargé cette version que j'avais déjà et j'ai dû réinstaller le français et mes dictionnaires français

Cela dit, je ne vois pas comment procéder pour effectivement télécharger et installer ce dernier correctif

Merci

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject:

à jacqueline

Bonjour et merci Jacqueline

Comme je viens de le préciser à Samwise, c'est ce qui m'est arrivé
mais ce que je ne vois pas c'est comment précisément télécharger ce
dernier correctif car lorsque je clique sur 'dernier correctif' dans la phrase:

"Important: Après l'installation, obtenez les dernières corrections de bogues en téléchargeant et installant le dernier correctif."

il me renvoie à la page précédente

Merci pour votre accueil et votre patience
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject:

Désolée. Il suffisait de cliquer sur "ici" dans mon message, mais je reconnais que c'est bien petit, par conséquent pas très lisible.
Donc allez sur cette page :

http://download.neooffice.org/neojava/fr/patch.php

Jacqueline
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject:

Je n'ai pas ce problème (avec IE7 sur PC Embarassed). Quel navigateur utilisez-vous ? Se produit-il la même chose avec un autre navigateur ?

Il est possible que vous croyiez être renvoyé à la page précédente, car elles se ressemblent (titre semblable, et en-tête quasiment identique). Si vous avez un écran de petite taille, défilez vers le bas pour vous assurer que vous ne vous trouvez pas en fait sur la page de téléchargement du correctif. Le dernier patch pour NeoOffice Aqua Beta 3 est le patch 15.

P.S. Vous pouvez utiliser le lien direct dans le message de Jacqueline ...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject:

A Jacqueline

Merci Jacqueline

Non, c'est moi et mon vilain défaut de ne pas lire les textes
jusqu'au bout où il est bien précisé sur la page que vous m'avez indiquée :

"Le dernier correctif de NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3 est disponible à l'endroit suivant :"

Ainsi, j'ai pu mettre à jour (après toutes ces douleurs (bégnines)) NeoOffice
qui maintenant m'imprime bien le nombre d'exemplaires que je lui demande

Bonne continuation
Guest Englais

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject:

Rough translation For us Limey decendents courtesy of altavista.com Babelfish:

Cormorant, are you French? If it is the case, better is worth to put your question in French If you speak indeed French: It is not necessary to record NeoOffice, and there is in fact no mechanism of recording to be strictly accurate. NeoOffice is based on OpenOffice.org, which has a system of automatic recording managed by their Web servers. NeoOffice not having financial means to maintain such a system in place, the dialogue of recording redirects simply towards these forums. I am not certain to seize the direction of your second question: could you reformulate it? Back to signal jgd Oracle

Posted: Kill Mar 06, 2007 1:32 pm Post subject: Samwise, I believe that Cormoran downloaded Neo second once instead of downloading the last patch. Cormorant, if I included/understood well, the last patch for NeoOffice Aqua Beta 3 is here Bienvenue on Neo and this forum.

Jacqueline

Cormorant Guest
Posted: Kill Mar 06, 2007 1:45 pm Post subject: in Samwise
Hello and thank you for your answer. In fact, I simply wanted to download and install on the site http://download.neooffice.org/neojava/fr/download.php#install the last corrective measure for my version iMac: NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3 Patch 0. Instead of that, I reloaded this version which I had already and I had to reinstall French French and my dictionaries However, I do not see how to proceed for downloading indeed and installing this last corrective measure

Thank you

Posted: Kill Mar 06, 2007 1:52 pm Post subject: with Jacqueline Hello and thank you Jacqueline As I have just specified it in Samwise, it is what arrived to me but what I do not see it is how precisely to download the latter corrective measure bus when I click on ' the last correctif' in the sentence: "Important: After the installation, obtain the last corrections of bugs by downloading and installing the last corrective measure." it returns me in the preceding page

Thank you for your reception and your patience

jgd Oracle Joined: Feb 27, 2005 Posts: 285 Hiring: France Posted: Kill Mar 06, 2007 1:57 pm Post subject: Afflicted. It was enough to click on "here" in my message, but I recognize that it is quite small, consequently not very readable. Thus go on this page: http://download.neooffice.org/neojava/fr/patch.php

Jacqueline

Samwise The Trainman Joined: Apr 25, 2006 Posts: 842 Posted: Kill Mar 06, 2007 2:08 pm Post subject: I do not have this problem (with IE7 on PC). Which navigator do you use? Is there the same thing with another navigator? It is possible that you believe being returned in the preceding page, because they resemble each other (similar title, and almost identical heading). If you have a screen of small size, ravel to ensure you downwards that you are not makes some on the page of remote loading of the corrective measure. The last patch for NeoOffice Aqua Beta 3 is the patch 15.

P.S. You can use the direct bond in the message of Jacqueline...

Posted: Kill Mar 06, 2007 2:24 pm Post subject: In Jacqueline Thank you Jacqueline Not, it is me and my unpleasant defect not to read the texts until the end where it is well specified on the page that you indicated to me: "the last corrective measure of NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 3 is available to the following place:" Thus, I could update (after all these pains (bégnines)) NeoOffice which now prints me well the number of specimens that I ask him Good continuation
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1