Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - testing NeoOffice and the form builder doesn't save what the
testing NeoOffice and the form builder doesn't save what the

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sgribber
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:51 pm    Post subject: testing NeoOffice and the form builder doesn't save what the

I may be posting in the wrong section but I've created a form and after inputing text into the field and then saving. I re-open the document and none of the user data is saved. The text fields are a white as snow. What gives ??

thanks .
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: testing NeoOffice and the form builder doesn't save what

sgribber wrote:
I may be posting in the wrong section but I've created a form and after inputing text into the field and then saving. I re-open the document and none of the user data is saved. The text fields are a white as snow. What gives ??

Yes. This is the wrong forum. Your question is a support question and as noted on our Support page, we only answer NeoOffice support questions for donors that have donated US$25 or more in the last year.

Since this is a support question, I am moving your post to the NeoOffice Support forum. If you have made donations in the past year, please link your donations to your account by filing your Donation Preferences.

If you have at least US$25 in donations in the past year after linking your past donations or making a new donation, then please post a reply to this forum topic and in that post provide the following information:

1. Tell us what version and patch of NeoOffice you are using. You can get the version and patch by selecting the Help :: About NeoOffice menu.

2. Attach a sample document that we can use to try and reproduce your problem. You can attach a sample document to your post using the steps in this forum topic.

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1