· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - The Awesome Cometh Part One
The Awesome Cometh Part One

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Ranting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CommieScoobyDoo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: The Awesome Cometh Part One

All these things are things i believe we wast god oweful too much time on and now my opinoin, being the right one, will set everything strait. Just to do something ill be putting these things in alphabetical order
Think my opinion is wrong? Get bent.

1. Abortion. I am really pissed at these pro-life people, not because of their beliefs on the subject, but because they are hypocritical and their only defense is the bible, a book that you have to be apart of the cult to even give a shit abou. Look for my rant on religion for more about that but back to abortion.
I mean, they say that wwe must do everything to stop people from killing the unborn but if it grows up to be a doctor they just may have to kill it? And when did we become so holy? If you listen to pro-life people then you hear "sanctity of life", a lot. Does anyone know what this is? I do! BULLSHIT! Since when were we holy? Guess who said so? We did, we made the whole thing up.
I mean if everything that was once alive is dead and everything thats alive is gonna die, where does the sacred come in?
Just let these people live with the shame their gonna have to deal with the rest of their lives and dont make it harder you cunts.

2. Addictions. If you cant break an addiction, or choose even start one, like oh say... having to check myspace every 5 min? Then you are weak. Its not the worlds fault or your parents or the man or the school systems its your own so stop pissing and moaning how you cant quit or when you did how hard it was. Guess what? No one really gives a shit.

3. Bad Hair Day. Put on a hat and go to work you shallow cunt.- George Carlin

4. Cults. Go Religion

5. Gay Marriage. -Check the post about Gay Marriage, its what inspired me to do this in the first place-

6. LOLZ. Putting a Z on an old retarded phrase that makes you sound illeterate in the first place doesnt make it better, it makes it worse.

7. Religion(Cults). Q: What is the difference from a Religion and a Cult?
A: Nothing
Whats a cult? Its a place where sad people go so they can feel happy and eventually kill themselves for the "better of the cult"
Whats a religion? Its a place where sad people go so they can feel happy and eventually kill themselves for the "better of the religion"
The only difference is that religions get tax exemption and have killeda whole lot more people, but they call them crusaders and martyrs. So why do they seperate themselves? Because religions like to say our god is real and is holy. What do you mean holy? I would ask. He creates life, they say. So I respond, but if you look at it, god is athe biggest factor of death as well.
The bloodiest wars and persecutions were from one religion to the other. So if you praise a God(s), then prepare to die an early death for beliefs that may not even be true. Remember to put on a happy face.

8. The Used. Why does anyone like them? they cam out in a song and told everyone they were fake, that they were posers and no one cares! Dont believe me:

I'll be just fine
Pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got

They are saying in their chorus that they pretend to be sad, even though they are fine. Their not sad or lonely their fake, and glorifying it, and you still buy the record. Retard.

End. So theres my opions and dont send hate mail about the following: God hating me: I dont really care
Im Wrong: No im not
Im Very Hateful: Yes I am
"Well thats your opinion": No shit its my opinion? Whos else is it?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject:

Gay Marriage. Dont give a fuck. Who gives a shit, leave the people alone for christ sakes, and who cares if they get married, does it chage anything between them? NO! No one should care about this.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> Ranting All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1