Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Max : sporadic for a while but still aboard (back online)
Max : sporadic for a while but still aboard (back online)

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Vacation Notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max_Barel
Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Max : sporadic for a while but still aboard (back online)

As some may have noticed, I'm not active on the fora (latin, don't forget latin!) these days.
That's because my only net connection is through my mobile phone in GPRS mode. This is not awfully slow but really expensive.

We sold our flat to buy a nice old moutain mill which is not yet livable and very work demanding. And the phone line did not get through neither.

I'll keep watching in once in a while, but feel free to mail me directly if there is something specific where I can help.

Last edited by Max_Barel on Wed May 03, 2006 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Max : sporadic for a while but still aboard

Max_Barel wrote:
As some may have noticed, I'm not active on the fora (latin, don't forget latin!) these days.

Oui, la langue latin Smile

Max_Barel wrote:
That's because my only net connection is through my mobile phone in GPRS mode. This is not awfully slow but really expensive.

Ouch!

Max_Barel wrote:
We sold our flat to buy a nice old moutain mill

Cool!

Max_Barel wrote:
which is not yet livable and very work demanding. And the phone line did not get through neither.

Sad Bonne chance! (not that you'll see this anytime soon)

Max_Barel wrote:
I'll keep watching in once in a while, but feel free to mail me directly if there is something specific where I can help.

Thanks, Max, and good luck with all the renovations!

Smokey

Oracle

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: I'm back

Hi folks,
I edited the thread title to reflect my return to this forum.
Even if it took almost one year when scheduled for 6 month, we are now living in our dream house. I have a slow dial-up connection but 24/7 and DSL is awaited for the end of the year.
This is my very first visit to the board and i'm out of sync.
I must say that the "early access program" gave me some thrill as I don't know yet if we (old tester-reporter) entitle or not...
There are some new pages on the web site that need french translation and I'll offer my help to Patrick as soon as I have some spare time.

The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject:

Welcome back Max,

From a recent NeoOffice Fora member. I have been around for less than a year but find it very exciting here. NeoOffice 2.OH! PPC Alpha is Very nice and getting better every day. You came back at just the right time. Very Happy

Philip (Happy to see more members on the Fora! (Yes, It's a new word I learned from this community) Wink )
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm back

Max_Barel wrote:
Hi folks,
I edited the thread title to reflect my return to this forum.

Very Happy Welcome back!

Max_Barel wrote:
Even if it took almost one year when scheduled for 6 month, we are now living in our dream house.

Felicitations!

Max_Barel wrote:
This is my very first visit to the board and i'm out of sync.

I expect it feels like whiplash a bit...a lot has changed, and significantly in many cases....

Max_Barel wrote:
There are some new pages on the web site that need french translation and I'll offer my help to Patrick as soon as I have some spare time.

We've missed you! Good to have you back with us.

Smokey

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Vacation Notices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1