Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:07 pm Post subject: Upgrading to Boost 1.33.1
I've decided that I'm tired of error messages coming from boost's gcc.hpp when I decide to build OpenOffice.org 2.0.2 (aka m150s) because OpenOffice.org 2.0 is using a four year old version of boost. Thus, I'm undertaking moving the code up to boost 1.33.1 with spirit 1.6.3.
I've done the following so far:
1. Downloaded Boost 1.33.1 and spirit 1.6.3. Spirit named its primary directory boost instead of spirit-1.6.3 thus I had to repackage the sources into a new tarball.
2. Upgraded makefile.mk files in both boost and spirit directories.
3. Ran build process. Corrected errors encountered due to the changing of the boost directory structure.
4. Updated delivery list to point to new boost and spirit directories.
5. Checked number of files delivered by new versions and there are 35 less files delivered than by boost 1.30.2/spirit 1.6.1.
Will try a complete build for OpenOffice.org 2.0 for Mac OS X X11.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum