Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Drop down menus and current selection
Drop down menus and current selection

NeoOffice Forum Index -> New Features Program
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rame
Red Pill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Drop down menus and current selection

It would improve the workflow of NeoOffice if dropdown menus had the current selection in the middle, instead of right at the top of the list.

For instance, say I want to change the font size of a selection of text. I hit the arrow beside the font size box and get a drop down menu. My current selection (12) is right at the top. If I want to change to a smaller size (10), I have to move over, click the up arrow twice, or grab the slider, then make my selection. (It would be nice if the scroll wheel worked here too.) If the current font size selected were in the middle of the drop down menu, I could select three or four sized larger or smaller without two extra steps.

-Rame
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject:

thanks for the fedback. Popup menus are unfortunately a little complex at this time as the native menu framework isn't really geared well for context menus and popups. I'll see if any other ideas come to mind Smile

ed
desertratso
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject:

I'll ditto that request. This request should also be sent to Apple and MS.Let's start getting it right.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> New Features Program All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1