Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Helping rewrite the Early Access pages on NeoOffice.org
Helping rewrite the Early Access pages on NeoOffice.org

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Samwise wrote:
Sorry, I just re-read my post above; I actually meant to say that GilleR's updated third paragraph had not been comitted to the website. There are grammatical mistakes in his previous third paragraph, which should be replaced by the updated one I posted on Friday.

And the translation of "NeoOffice Early Access Program download page" does not match what I posted two days ago (see my previous post).

OK. I'm getting a little confused as to what exactly I should change. Is it possible to tell me what to change from the current pages?

Patrick
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject:

Sorry. Both changes need to be made to the /fr/earlyaccess.php page. The third paragraph in the first section ("Qu'est-ce-que...") should be replaced by the updated paragraph :

Tous les dons effectués entre le 27 mars 2007 - fin du dernier Programme Early Access - et le 27 août 2007 - fin du Programme Early Access en cours - seront décomptés automatiquement. Ainsi, si vous souhaitez participer au programme mais avez donné moins que le montant minimum, il vous suffit d'effectuer un don complémentaire à tout moment avant le 27 août pour devenir membre du Programme. Veuillez noter que votre adhésion prendra fin en même temps que le Programme NeoOffice 2.2.1 Early Access et que tous les dons effectués après cette date seront décomptés pour un futur Programme Early Access.

And the links to the EAP download page ("page de téléchargement du NeoOffice Early Access Program") should read page de téléchargement du Programme NeoOffice Early Access.
doctype
Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject:

For your information: German translation of (I think) all texts (here and on the website) have been sent to Patrick directly.
doctype
Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject:

... and already downloading (17% now, 20 minutes left). It's nice, that local time is respected. Smile
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject:

FYI. Samwise's corrections and the Italian translations that valterb sent me are now on the website. I will try to put doctype's on the website tomorrow.

BTW, valterb noticed the following sentence on the language pack downloads page. With the native spellchecker in Neo 2.2.1 EA, this sentence is a bit inaccurate for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese. However, we still think need this text for other languages in the downloads list.

Question: should we delete this sentence since native spellcheck supports the majority of NeoOffice users? Or should we keep it? If we keep it, can anyone suggest modified wording?

Patrick
ovvldc
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject:

One last nit (my mistakes, probably): in the yellow bar: 'now' should be changed to 'nu'

How are the mirrors coping?

best wishes,
Oscar

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject:

ovvldc wrote:
One last nit (my mistakes, probably): in the yellow bar: 'now' should be changed to 'nu'

The change is on the website.

ovvldc wrote:
How are the mirrors coping?

Excellent. BTW, you will be able to see if the mirrors are doing OK by the responsiveness of trinity.neooffice.org and bugzilla.neooffice.org. Both are running on one of the servers that hosts EAP binaries.

Patrick
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject:

On the fr/earlyaccessdownload.php page, in Télécharger NeoOffice 2.2.1 Early Access:

Les membres et les souscripteurs de l'actuel Programme NeoOffice Early Access peuvent télécharger la dernière version depuis l'un quelconque des liens suivants :

Jacqueline
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
FYI. Here is a list of messages that I have added to the EAP download system. If help translating these messages would be very much appreciated. If not, no worries.

Thanks,

Patrick

To use cURL, open the <tt>/Applications/Utilites/Terminal</tt> application ...

Translated into spanish.. I see an error: Utilities

Thanks again!
Rodrigo

PD: MY 200 message on the forum!!
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject:

FYI. jgd's and RoyFocker's changes (including correction of my misspelling of Utilities) is now on the website.

Still working on doctype's German translations.

Patrick
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject:

Sorry. Never completed!

On the two fr/earlyaccessmirrors.php?usecurl pages:

Si vous avez un message d'erreur de Mac OS X lorsque vous essayez d'ouvrir un fichier téléchargé, il est très probable que votre connexion internet a été interrompue avant la fin du téléchargement. Si cela vous arrive et si vous êtes connecté directement à l'internet, nous vous recommandons d'utilser cURL - un outil de téléchargement qui permet de reprendre les téléchargements interrompus - pour terminer votre téléchargement.

Pour utiliser cURL, ouvrez l'application /Applications/Utilitaires/Terminal dans le Finder. Ensuite, copiez et collez les commandes suivantes dans une fenêtre du Terminal et pressez la touche Retour :

Cette commande téléchargera le fichier NeoOffice-2.2.1_Early_Access-Intel.dmg <NeoOffice-2.2.1_Early_Access-PowerPC.dmg> sur le bureau. Si le téléchargement est interrompu ou si cURL affiche un message d'erreur, il suffit d'éxécuter de nouveau la même commande et cURL reprendra le téléchargement là où il a été interrompu.

Jacqueline
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject:

jgd:

Your changes are posted to the website.

doctype:

All of your changes except for the earlyaccess.php change are posted to the website. I'll finish the last page later today.

Patrick
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject:

RoyFocker wrote:
PD: MY 200 message on the forum!!

Congratulations on becoming an Oracle Very Happy

Smokey

Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
doctype:

All of your changes except for the earlyaccess.php change are posted to the website. I'll finish the last page later today.

While you're at that, 3 corrections:

1. The words "Weitere Seiten des Early Access" in the teaser box on top should replace "Other Early Access Program Links", with the missing last word: "Weitere Seiten des Early Access Programms"

2. On earlyaccessmirrors.php, on the mirror page & on the cURL page (maybe on other places?), I misspelled, search wrong "aufehmen" and replace with "aufnehmen"

3. On earlyaccessmirrors.php, mirror page, headline "Problems?" should be replaced with "Probleme?"

Additionally, "Logout of the Early Access System" could be translated with "Vom Early Access System abmelden"
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject:

FYI. All of doctype's changes (inluding the corrections in the last post in this topic) are on the website.

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5