Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org
Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Hello

Patrick I have a question very different to this topic.

I would want to donate funds but I don't have a credit card and I'm not 18 years old (in my country you have to be 18 years old to have access to a credit card), how could I donate? Rolling Eyes
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello

netocp-1 wrote:
Patrick I have a question very different to this topic.

I would want to donate founds but I don't have a credit card and I'm not 18 years old (in my country you have to be 18 years old to have access to a credit card), how could I donate? Rolling Eyes

You already are donating by volunteering your time to translate the website. Volunteering your time is as valuable as donating money. With volunteers like yourself, NeoOffice would have only English help for our users. I estimate that most NeoOffice users are not native English speakers and so translations are extremely valuable to our users.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:44 pm    Post subject: Hello

Hello Patrick, can you tell me if is there another way to participate in the NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access besides donating funds?
And if is it the only way, how can I donate if I don't have a credit card? Confused
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject:

If you are really want to donate to participate in the Early Access Program, you can send a check or money order. If you send us an e-mail at donations at neooffice dot org (replace "at" and "dot" with @ and .) and we will send payment details.

However, before you decide to donate, you may want to decide if it will provide you any benefit. Usually Early Access releases are buggier than the official releases. That may sound strange to give large donors a buggy release, but many donors use NeoOffice in their businesses, schools, or nonprofit organizations so they are very interested in helping us find any bugs that we have missed before NeoOffice is downloaded by all of their colleagues, students, etc.

Lastly, if you have some technical skills and are able to build NeoOffice using our NeoOffice 2.2.5 build instructions, you can build NeoOffice 3.0 Early Access at any time. Our source code is always available to the public even during an Early Access Program.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Hello

Well, you're right. Thank to explain me and reminder me all about the Early Access Program. However, thanks to reminder me that I've already helping to the project.

Ok, I can see that there are some translation mistakes in the main page.

The first paragraph have some words untranslated, and so that you don't have to be looking for, I suggest that you only copy the following:

"NeoOffice es un conjunto completo de programas de escritorio para Mac OS X. Incluye un procesador de texto, un programa de hojas de cálculo, un programa de presentaciones, un módulo de dibugo vectorial, junto con un programa de base de datos. Está basado en el conjunto de programas para escritorio OpenOffice.org. NeoOffice ha integrado docenas de capacidades originales del Mac, y puede importar, editar/enmendar e intercambiar archivos con otros programas populares como Microsoft Office."

The above is the same first paragraph, but now I have corrected the words untranslated and some bugs more.

Please tell me when you read them. Very Happy
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject:

FYI. Your changes are now on the website.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Hello again

Well I think I have finished with the Main Page, and I shall now translate the other pages of the website. I think that I will continue with the downloads page. I cannot translated it once and so I will translated it litte by little.

Well, the day after tommorrow I will post the first translations for this page
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Hello

Well first excuse me because I couldn't post the first translstions for the download page yesterday because I was vry busy; but now here I post the first transaltions for this page.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Downloads

* Downloading NeoOffice 2.2.5
* Minimum Machine Requirements for NeoOffice 2.2.5
* Important Warnings for All NeoOffice Users
* Installing NeoOffice 2.2.5
* Installing Other Languages
* Uninstalling NeoOffice 2.2.5

Downloading NeoOffice 2.2.5

Although NeoOffice is free, we ask that you donate a small amount before you download NeoOffice.

The cost and time spent on NeoOffice are trivial for a large corporation, but they are very large for the two people that operate the NeoOffice project so donations are used to help pay for NeoOffice cash expenses like bandwidth, machines, and webhosting fees that we would have to pay for ourselves.

Please consider donating a couple of dollars or Euros to help us continue to provide NeoOffice to everyone for free. If each user donated only one dollar or Euro, we could cover all of our costs for a year. If you are unable to donate, please consider volunteering a little of your time to help the NeoOffice project.

You can donate funds online using a credit card or a PayPal account. Even though we use PayPal as our credit card processor, please note that a PayPal account is not required when using a credit card. Just click on the following button to make a donation:

(first buttom): Donate to NeoOffice
(second buttom): Skip Donation

Important: Be sure to press the Return to NeoOffice.org button to return to our site after you complete your donation.

If you have made a donation recently, there is no requirement to donate again. Just click the Skip Donation button to go to the list of the available downloads.

Minimum Machine Requirements for NeoOffice 2.2.5

To install and run NeoOffice, you must have the following:

* Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
* 512 MB of memory
* 400 MB of free disk space

Important Warnings for All NeoOffice Users

Since NeoOffice is developed by volunteers and tested by users, we expect that users will find crashing or other serious bugs. We strongly recommend that you save your work frequently so that if you encounter a crashing bug, you will not lose much data. If you feel that you need software that has been heavily tested, we recommend that you use a commercially-supported product like Microsoft Office or Apple iWork.

=

Decargas:

*Descargando NeoOffice 2.2.5
*Requisitos mínimos de la computadora para NeoOffice 2.2.5
*Advertencias importantes para todos los usuarios de NeoOffice
*Instalando NeoOffice 2.2.5
*Instalando otros idiomas
*Desinstalando NeoOffice 2.2.5

Descargando NeoOffice 2.2.5

A pesar de que NeoOffice es gratis, les pedimos que donen una pequeña cantidad antes de descargarlo.

El dinero y el tiempo dedicado a NeoOffice son triviales para una gran corporación, pero son muy grandes para las dos personas que operan el proyecto de NeoOffice por eso las donaciones se utilizan para ayudar a pagar los gastos de NeoOffice como el ancho de banda, las máquinas, hospedaje web y otros honorarios que tenemos que pagar por nosotros mismos.

Por favor considere donar un par de dólares o euros para ayudarnos a seguir brindando NeoOffice a todos gratuitamente. Si cada usuario donara al menos un dólar o un euro podríamos cubrir todos estos gastos durante un año. Si no puede donar dinero, por favor considere donar un poco de su tiempo para ayudar al rpoyecto de NeoOffice.

Usted puede donar dinero a través de Internet utilizando una tarjeta de crédito o una cuenta PayPal. Aunque nosotros usamos el PayPal como nuestro procesador de tarjetas de crédito, tenga en cuenta que una cuenta PayPal no es requerida cuando se usa una tarjeta de crédito. Haga click en el siguiente botón para hacer una donación monetaria:

(first buttom):Donar a NeoOffice
(second buttom): Saltar donación

Importante:Asegúrese de presionar el botón Regresar a NeoOffice.org para volver a nuestro sitio despues de completar su donación.

Si ha realizado una donación recientemente, no es requisito volver a donar de nuevo. Simplemente presione el botón Saltar donación para ir a la lista de las descargas disponibles.

Requisitos mínimos de la computadora para NeoOffice 2.2.5

Para instalar y usar NeoOffice tu computadora debe cumplir con los siguientes requisitos:

*Mac OS X 10.3 o superior
*512 MB de memoria
*400 MB de espacio libre en el disco

Advertencias importantes para todos los usuarios de NeoOffice

Como NeoOffice es desarrollado por voluntarios y probado por usuarios, sabemos que los usuarios podrán encontrar errores serios en la aplicación los cuales pueden causar que NeoOffice falle. Por eso le recomendamos encarecidamente que guarde su trabajo confrecuencia para que así cuando encuentre un error que pueda hacer fallar a NeoOffice, no pierda mucha información. Si usted cree que necesita un software que ha sido probado en gran medida, le recomendamos que utilice un producto comercial como Microsoft Office or Apple iWork.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, here are the first translations for this page, I will post the remaining soon Laughing

Last edited by netocp-1 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:30 pm    Post subject: Hello I'm back again

Hello Patrick here I post the last translations for the download page.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Only install the versions of NeoOffice that are listed on this web site. Please do not install an unlisted version even if you downloaded it from this web site in the past. Using such unlisted versions is very risky as unlisted versions have bugs that we have fixed in the listed versions.

Lastly, when users report crashing or other serious bugs, we fix these bugs as fast as possible and release small patches that contain these bug fixes. We recommend that you get the latest bug fixes by downloading and installing the latest NeoOffice patch installer.

Installing NeoOffice 2.2.5

Make sure that you read the important warnings for all users and check out the list of features and bugs before you install NeoOffice.

To install, double-click on the downloaded file in the Finder. This should cause the Disk Copy application to open. The Disk Copy application should automatically open the downloaded file and display a volume called NeoOffice on your desktop. Double-click on the NeoOffice volume. This should open a Finder window that contains a NeoOffice.pkg file. Double-click on the NeoOffice.pkg file and the NeoOffice installer should start.

By default, the installer will create an application called NeoOffice in your /Applications folder. To launch NeoOffice, just double-click on the NeoOffice application icon in the Finder.

Important: After installing, get the latest bug fixes by downloading and installing the latest NeoOffice patch installer.
Installing Other Languages

By default, the installer only installs English but language packs are available for 57 other languages. To add support for any of the other languages not included in the installer, install NeoOffice 2.2.5 and then download and install the language pack for your language.

A list of available language packs can be found here.
Uninstalling NeoOffice 2.2.5

To uninstall, just drag the NeoOffice application from the Finder into the Mac OS X trash can.

Uninstalling NeoOffice should have no effect on any OpenOffice.org installation that you may have as NeoOffice and OpenOffice.org have completely separate configuration and user files.

=

Solo instale las versiones de NeoOffice que estén listadas en este sitio web. Por favor no instale versiones no enumeradas aunque las haya descargado desde este sitio en el pasado. El usar estas versiones no enumeradas es muy arriesgado debido a que estas versiones no enumeradas contienen errores que han sido reparados en las versiones listadas.

Por último, cuando los usuarios reportan fallos u otros errores serios, nosotros tratamos de repararlos tan rápido como podemos y liberamos pequeños parches que contienen las correcciones para estos errores. Le recomendamos que descarge e instale el último parche de NeoOffice, ya que en el se almacenan las últimas correcciones que se han hecho para la aplicación.

Instalando NeoOffice 2.2.5

Asegúrese de haber leído las advertencias importantes para todos los usuarios y de haber chequeado la lista de características y erroes antes de instalar NeoOffice.

Para instalar, haga doble clic sobre el archivo descargado en el Finder. Esto causará que la imagen de disco se abra y que se monte un volumen llamado NeoOffice en el escritorio. Haz doble clic sobre este volumen y se abrirá una ventana del Finder que contendrá un archivo llamado NeoOffice.pkg. Haz doble clic sobre el archivo NeoOffice.pkg y el instalador de NeoOffice se iniciará.

Por defecto, el instalador creará una aplicación llamada NeoOffice en tu carpeta aplicaciones. Para iniciar NeoOffice, simplemente haz doble clic en el ícono de la aplicación de NeoOffice.

Importante: Despues de instalar NeoOffice, descarge e instale el último parche de NeoOffice, ya que en el se almacenan las últimas correcciones que se han hecho para la aplicación.

Instalando otros idiomas.

Por defecto, el instalador solo instala el inglés pero hay paquetes de idioma disponibles para 57 idiomas mas. Para agregar el soporte para cualquier otro idioma no incluido en el instalador, instale NeoOffice 2.2.5 y despues descarge e instale el paquete de idioma para su idioma.

Lista de paquetes de idioma disponibles.

Desinstalando NeoOffice 2.2.5

Para desinstalar NeoOffice, simplemente arrastre el ícono de la aplicación de NeoOffice desde la carpeta aplicaciones hasta la papelera.

El desintalar NeoOffice no puede causar ningún efecto en cualquier instalación de OpenOffice que posea porque NeoOffice y OpenOffice utilizan una configuración completamente separada y archivos de usuarios completamente distintos.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please tell me when you read the previus post and this post, because the first one has the first translations for the download page, and the second one has the second translations for the download page Laughing
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: What´s up!

Hey What's happen?
Haven't you connected lately?
Have you seen my post with the translations of the NeoOffice Download page ? Confused
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: What´s up!

netocp-1 wrote:
Hey What's happen?
Haven't you connected lately?
Have you seen my post with the translations of the NeoOffice Download page ? Confused

Yes I have seen your posts but I have been working some very exhausting amount of hours. If I don't post your translations by Monday morning, please remind me.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Ok.

Ok I understand and I will do as you say Surprised
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject:

FYI. I posted all of your translations for the download page on the website.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Ok

Ok I read your post and I think that now I've finished with the download page I will proceed with the features page, because the support page is already translated.

I will post the translations as soon as I can Very Happy
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Hello

Here is the translation for the NeoOffice 2.2.5 Patch 3 relase:

NeoOffice 2.2.5 Patch 3 adds support for Mac OS X Services and Snow Leopard = NeoOffice 2.2.5 Parche 3 agrega soporte para los servicios del Mac OS X y para el Snow Leopard
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 2 of 17