· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - forum purpose
forum purpose

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Random Whatnot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ovvldc
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:39 pm    Post subject:

I am happy to hear the consensus about this. I have always liked the atmosphere at Trinity, and I hope it will not change, even with NeoOffice 3

Best wishes,
Oscar

yakusha
Operator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject:

hi,

It's not my intentions to sound preachy or arrogant. If what I write here comes over that way I offer my apologies in advance

I'd love to follow up all of trinity, make a Dutch version of the NeoWiki, give support in Dutch if needed. Have a life and left with enough time to pursue all my other interests.
As it is translating the wiki bit by bit en chime in here now and then is the realistic version.

My two cent about the working of the forum
Firstly you give them a way out of the problem , I doesn't have to be a elegant solution.
Secondly you try to understand what happened, explain and give , if possible, a permanent elegant solution.

Allow me to to tell a tale,
You walk along a open water.
You notice someone drowning
Firstly you get him out of the water
Secondly you ask him how he ended up there
Thirdly you learn him to swim
So he becomes self-supporting and might even help others along.

It's my experience too that most of the problems posted here are dealt with by the resident welcoming committee before anyone has even had a change to read it Wink

Idea Its just that atmosphere here at trinity that made me want to volunteer something and because NeoOffice is great a application of course Wink

greetz,

The One
The One

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject:

Yeah once again thanks again for the feedback. I really enjoy the people around here too and have made some great friends. It really can become something that does take up a lot of time...I guess anything that has a bit of that "social" aspect does (for me at least). Another reason I refuse to join Facebook or use twitter...I already waste too much time watching ice hockey and can't afford to lose more Wink

I still am amazed at how Patrick can be so communicative here and still remain so focused on doing his engineering. When I really need to get a project done (as in times of late) I've had to force myself to "stay away" otherwise I know the moment I login there will go another hour of my life Very Happy

ed
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> Random Whatnot All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2