· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Problems with DeepBlue theme
Problems with DeepBlue theme

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Server Outages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:34 pm    Post subject: Problems with DeepBlue theme

FYI. If you have set your account to use the DeepBlue theme at some point in the past, we have changed your theme to the default SlashOcean theme.

The reason for this change is that today we found that if you have been using the DeepBlue theme (an old theme from when we first setup these forums), you will see many errors when you try to post or view attachments.

I located the source of the problem and the problem is that the DeepBlue theme's code files are incompatible with attachments code that we added. All other themes are OK. Only the DeepBlue theme has problems.

While in theory we could port the attachment code to the DeepBlue theme, that is not something Ed or I are going to have time to do anytime soon. Hence, we made the change to ensure that users using the DeepBlue don't encounter any errors when using this site.

Patrick
yoxi
Cipher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject:

Now subSilver seems to be the only available style, and suddenly there's all this garish fluorescent stuff going on in the sidebar. It's a good thing I have a sense of perspective. Smile

- padmavyuha
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject:

yoxi wrote:
Now subSilver seems to be the only available style, and suddenly there's all this garish fluorescent stuff going on in the sidebar. It's a good thing I have a sense of perspective. Smile

"subSilver" is the board style which is different from the theme. To set the theme, don't click on the "Profile" link. Instead, click on the "Your Account" link in the "trinity" section on the left side of the page. Then click on the Themes icon. On the page that appears, you can set the theme by changing the "Select One Theme" listbox. The DeepBlue theme used to be in this list but has been removed.

Patrick
yoxi
Cipher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject:

's okay, as usual I surged too early, and hadn't noticed that the problem was that I'd been logged out Sad - seems to happen at very random intervals. All is blue/green again now.
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject:

yoxi wrote:
's okay, as usual I surged too early, and hadn't noticed that the problem was that I'd been logged out Sad - seems to happen at very random intervals. All is blue/green again now.

No worries. Your post reminded me that since we upgraded Trinity to the latest phpBB software, changing the theme no longer worked so I fixed their bug before I posted this morning. Wink

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> Server Outages All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1