Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - how to use the iphone to look at the file in neomobile
how to use the iphone to look at the file in neomobile

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Mobile Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
surrati
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: how to use the iphone to look at the file in neomobile

either i did not understand or you did not mentioned at all.
in the help of the mobile neoofice you never mention how to use the browser to look at the files shared or my file in the neomobile?

please specify which address and how to log in?

2nd, it is impossible to make a user at your website? why?
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: how to use the iphone to look at the file in neomobile

surrati wrote:
either i did not understand or you did not mentioned at all.
in the help of the mobile neoofice you never mention how to use the browser to look at the files shared or my file in the neomobile?

please specify which address and how to log in?

The answer to your question is in this forum topic.

surrati wrote:
2nd, it is impossible to make a user at your website? why?

Huh? You were logged in as user "surrati" when you posted. So, apparently, you were able to create a user.

Patrick
surrati
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject:

thanks,
how i can delete a file from the neomobile?
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject:

surrati wrote:
how i can delete a file from the neomobile?

Right now you cannot delete NeoOffice Mobile files from the iPhone. You can only do it by opening NeoOffice and then logging into the NeoOffice Mobile client.

I know TimT is still working on the NeoOffice Mobile iPhone client.

TimT,
Do you think in this will be a NeoOffice Mobile feature on the iPhone in the future?

--fran
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject:

Thus far we have added "Comment", as we think that would be a commonly used operation. If enough people are interested in adding other options to the mobile client for file management we can investigate adding them.

We didn't add file management capabilities into the interface as we've found it to be difficult to support them well. Our idea was to support file viewing first. If file management proves to be a highly requested feature we may try to find a new interface to support this on the phone; in the NM client we use a "column" style view for files and folders, but unfortunately this presentation doesn't translate easily to phones and their limited presentation space Sad

ed
TimT
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject:

Currently from the phone side, users can't delete files. The mobile pages were designed to allow a user to view their files. If there is a need to manage files from the phone, then we can look into add it.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Mobile Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1