Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Translation request for Trinity minimum donation change
Translation request for Trinity minimum donation change

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XFox
Sentinel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Translation request for Trinity minimum donation change

I noticed you added some text in the Italian Support page.
The last section of the page should be changed to:

Se desideri ricevere un avviso ogni volta che è disponibile una patch o una nuova versione di NeoOffice, ti consigliamo l'utilizzo di uno dei seguenti metodi:

While I was reviewing the page, I found a couple of small changes to the translation that you can apply.

In the second section change "Se pensi che qualche donazione effettuata durante l'ultimo anno non sia stata inclusa nel totale, ti consigliamo di assicurarti di avere collegato le tue donazioni al tuo account." into "Se pensi che qualche donazione effettuata durante l'ultimo anno non sia stata inclusa nel totale, ti consigliamo di assicurarti di avere collegato tutte le tue donazioni al tuo account.".

In the third section delete the comma after the word "NeoOffice" in the phrase "[…] scrivi una descrizione del problema nel forum di Supporto di NeoOffice, […]".

XFox wrote:
pluby wrote:
http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/donate.php?fragment=benefits
http://www.neooffice.org/neojava/download.php?fragment=download

I'll finish the job in the next days! Wink

I'm sorry I haven't found the time to translate the other pages, yet. Sad
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject:

XFox,

Thank you for providing Italian translations for the Support page. I have posted them to the website. Please let me know if you see any errors or problems.

--fran
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2