German translation of NeoOffice website

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject:

mweil wrote:
I just noticed that you used the term "Mac OS X 10.7 Lion" for Apple's new release. As far as I know Apple removed the "Mac" starting with Lion.

Although I don't really like where Apple is going with this, wouldn't it make sense to follow Apple's naming scheme?

While they may use "OS X" on their website, "Mac" is still the only machine that "OS X" runs on. Given the number of people that try to download NeoOffice for their iPad, I think it is important to make it clear that NeoOffice is Mac software.

Patrick
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 am    Post subject:

FYI. I have posted your translations on the main website and I have added your new and updated translations for the NeoOffice :: Mac OS X Options menu to the NeoOffice source code.

I have posted a screen snapshot with your menu translations. However, the changes will not appear in NeoOffice until NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject:

The rest:

Code:
New in NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta
Neu in der NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta

Starting 1. August 2011, NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta will be available for download. This release will add two new features for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion users:
Ab dem 1. August 2011 wird die NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta zum Herunterladen verfügbar sein. Diese Veröffentlichung fügt zwei neue Funktionen für Mac OS X 10.7 Lion Anwender hinzu.

Versions
Versionen

In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Apple has added a new feature called Versions that allows applications to save and restore previous versions of your document. Using this new feature, saving a document causes Mac OS X to keep a copy of your document before any changes are saved so that you can restore any of the previous versions of your document.

In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion hat Apple eine neue Funktion namens Versionen hinzugefügt, die es Programmen erlaubt alte Versionen von Ihren Dokumenten zu sichern und wiederherzustellen. Das Benutzen dieser Funktion führt dazu, dass Mac OS X eine Kopie von Ihrem Dokument behält bevor irgendwelche Änderungen gesichert werden, so dass Sie alle vorherigen Versionen von Ihrem Dokument wiederherstellen können.

The NeoOffice engineers have implemented this new Mac OS X feature and, starting in NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta, saving a file will automatically keep a copy of your document before any changes are saved. Also, by selecting NeoOffice's new Browse All Versions menu, you will be able to restore any of the previous versions of your document in Apple's document version browser.

Die NeoOffice Entwickler haben diese neue Mac OS X Funktion implementiert und beginnend mit der NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta wird beim Sichern eines Dokumentes automatisch ebenso eine Kopie von Ihrem Dokument vor der Sicherung gesichert. Ebenfalls können Sie durch das Auswählen von NeoOffice neuem Alle Versionen Durchsuchen Menü alle vorherigen Versionen von Ihrem Dokument in Apples Dokument Version Browser wiederherstellen.

Resume
Resume

In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Apple has added a new feature called Resume that allows applications to automatically reopen the documents that were open the last time that the application quit. This new feature helps Mac OS X users avoid the tedious process of reopening their documents after launching an application.

In Mac OS X 10.7 Lion hat Apple eine neue Funktion namens Resume hinzugefügt, die es Programmen erlaubt automatisch Dokumente wieder zu öffnen, die geöffnet waren, als das Programm das letzte Mal beendet wurde. Diese neue Funktion hilft Mac OS X Anwendern dabei das mühsame Öffnen der Dokumente nach dem Start eines Programms zu vermeiden.

The NeoOffice engineers have implemented this new Mac OS X feature and, starting in NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta, NeoOffice will automatically reopen any documents that you had open the last time that NeoOffice quit immediately after NeoOffice has been launched. Also, NeoOffice users who do not like this new Mac OS X feature, will be able to disable this feature by selecting NeoOffice's new NeoOffice :: Mac OS X Options :: Disable Mac OS X Resume menu.

Die NeoOffice Entwickler haben diese neue Mac OS X Funktion implementiert und beginnend mit der NeoOffice 3.2.1 Beta, wird NeoOffice automatisch, sofort nach dem Start, die Dokumente öffnen die offen waren, als NeoOffice das letzte Mal beendet wurde. Ebenfalls können NeoOffice Anwender, die diese Funktion nicht benutzen wollen, sie durch das Auswählen des neuen NeoOffice :: Mac OS X Optionen :: Deaktiviere Mac OS X Resume Menüs deaktivieren.

Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject:

Martin,

FYI. I have posted your translations on the main website. If you find any errors, please let me know.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject:

The new Patch 4 Announcement:

Code:
NeoOffice 3.2 Patch 4 fixes a bug in the Mac OS X Save dialog
NeoOffice 3.2 Patch 4 behebt einen Fehler in dem Mac OS X Sichern Dialog

Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject:

FYI. Your translation for Patch 4 is now on the main website.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject:

The newest patch announcement:

Code:
Lion users: NeoOffice 3.2.1 Patch 1 adds improved Versions support
and fixes vertical text rendering
Lion Anwender: NeoOffice 3.2.1 Patch 1 verbessert die Versions Unterstützung und korrigiert die vertikale Textdarstellung

Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for the translation. I have posted your translation on the main website.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject:

And the NeoOffice Mobile announcement.

Code:
NeoOffice Mobile expands storage and extends renewal date for all accounts
NeoOffice Mobile vergrößert den Speicher und verlängert die Verfallsdauern für alle Benutzerkonten

I'll try to make some more translations in the near future.

Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 pm    Post subject:

FYI. I have posted your translation to both the NeoOffice main website and the NeoOffice Mobile website.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject:

Newest patch announcement:

Code:
The latest patch simplifies download and installation of updates
Der neuste Patch vereinfacht das Herunterladen und die Installation von Updates

Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject:

Thank you for the translation. I have posted your translation on the main website's German pages.

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4