Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - NeoOffice/J Release Candidate 1.1
NeoOffice/J Release Candidate 1.1

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charavital
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: NeoOffice/J Release Candidate 1.1

Running OS X 10.3.8. Have downloaded, installed, launched and tested NeoOffice/J 1.1 Release Candidate without any problem. But when I try to download the "latest patch" at http://www.planamesa.com/neojava/en/patch.php
I cannot find any download link for that patch, or for any patch. Is it because this is a "release candidate", and the patches were meant for the beta releases?

BTW 1.1 RC works fine, I have made some tests composing in English and Hebrew, I have opened/imported MS Word files with graphics, so far so good.
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject:

Right now, the "patch.php" has a link back to the download page as I haven't released any patches for the Neo/J 1.1 RC release yet (it only got released a couple of days ago).

The link back to the download page is kind of strange, but it is meant to users that are still running the Neo/J 1.1 Beta version and the patch checking feature brings up the patch page. That way, they will download the new RC release.

Patrick
Charavital
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Issue resolved - NeoOffice/J RC 1.1.

pluby wrote:
Right now, the "patch.php" has a link back to the download page as I haven't released any patches for the Neo/J 1.1 RC release yet (it only got released a couple of days ago).

The link back to the download page is kind of strange, but it is meant to users that are still running the Neo/J 1.1 Beta version and the patch checking feature brings up the patch page. That way, they will download the new RC release.

Patrick

Thanks for your prompt answer, and for your fine work with NeoOffice.
Charly
sjolit
Sentinel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject:

I also wanted to thank for the great continuous improvements I have seen in NeoOffice. After I installed the release candidate and a language pack containing Lithuanian, I can confirm that now all the menus are in that language! This is the first time I saw that happen on a Mac. Great day for non-English speakers Smile
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1