NeoOffice :: View topic - gcc4 porting
gcc4 porting

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject:

OPENSTEP wrote:
All of these are off of 1.1.4. Most of them recently are simple missing typename keywords in templates or class keywords in friend declarations.

Ed:

Have you looked at 1.1.5 since it is in release status? I don't think that your efforts to move to gcc4 would change. I will look at incorporating the ODT import filters into NeoOffice/J since this functionality is there. ODT export is not in 1.1.5 nor do I expect it to be in any 1.1 version.

James
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:20 am    Post subject:

svx

ed
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject:

jjmckenzie51 wrote:
Have you looked at 1.1.5 since it is in release status? I don't think that your efforts to move to gcc4 would change. I will look at incorporating the ODT import filters into NeoOffice/J since this functionality is there. ODT export is not in 1.1.5 nor do I expect it to be in any 1.1 version.

I haven't looked at 1.1.5 specifically yet, but I suspect most all of the work for 1.1.4 will apply to 1.1.5. The 1.1 code hasn't really been changing as most of the gcc 3.4/4 support I've seen has been either on HEAD, the 64 bit, or the 2.0 branches. If we move to 1.1.5 underlying NeoJ all of the patches should be the same Smile

ed
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject:

OPENSTEP wrote:
I haven't looked at 1.1.5 specifically yet, but I suspect most all of the work for 1.1.4 will apply to 1.1.5. The 1.1 code hasn't really been changing as most of the gcc 3.4/4 support I've seen has been either on HEAD, the 64 bit, or the 2.0 branches. If we move to 1.1.5 underlying NeoJ all of the patches should be the same Smile

Ed:

Ok. I've been building with 1.1.5 and all looks well. I would like to add ODT import support to Neo/J so it will be there when a move in the base OOo is announced.

James
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject:

jjmckenzie51 wrote:
Ok. I've been building with 1.1.5 and all looks well. I would like to add ODT import support to Neo/J so it will be there when a move in the base OOo is announced.

Can you post your patches somewhere so that they can be pulled into the Neo/J repository?

Patrick
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject:

forms

ed
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
jjmckenzie51 wrote:

Can you post your patches somewhere so that they can be pulled into the Neo/J repository?

Patrick:

I don't have a public FTP site. Earthlink will not support this unless I 'upgrade' to a business account and I really don't need one. Do you have an idea where I could put the patches?

James
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject:

extensions

ed
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:56 am    Post subject:

jjmckenzie51 wrote:
I don't have a public FTP site. Earthlink will not support this unless I 'upgrade' to a business account and I really don't need one. Do you have an idea where I could put the patches?

I can hook you up with an FTP account here but it would have limited space and bandwidth. PM me if you're interested.

ed
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:08 am    Post subject:

jjmckenzie51 wrote:

Probably the easiest way to do this would be to create an "upgrade Neo/J build to use OOo 1.1.5" bug in Bugzilla and then you can attach your patches to the bug.

Also, if you have already put patches for the OOo code in OOo's Bugzilla, you don't need to attach the patches and, instead, you can just liest the OOo issue numbers to avoid duplication.

Patrick
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:37 am    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
Probably the easiest way to do this would be to create an "upgrade Neo/J build to use OOo 1.1.5" bug in Bugzilla and then you can attach your patches to the bug.

Also, if you have already put patches for the OOo code in OOo's Bugzilla, you don't need to attach the patches and, instead, you can just liest the OOo issue numbers to avoid duplication.

I guess that would work. Some of the patches are from your work on OOo and were contained in the OOo SRX 645 child work space and some are from OOo IZ. I can create a NeoBugzilla Issue and put them there.

James
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject:

sc

ed
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject:

sw

(the end is near!)

ed
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject:

Great, the compiler ICEs within sw's txtnode sources. BLAH.

ed
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:10 am    Post subject:

OPENSTEP wrote:
Great, the compiler ICEs within sw's txtnode sources. BLAH.

ICE???? I'm wondering if you don't mean something else.

James
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 4 of 10