Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - panic! macro do not working, neo instable, bugzilla not work
panic! macro do not working, neo instable, bugzilla not work

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fabrizio venerandi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: panic! macro do not working, neo instable, bugzilla not work

ok,

- I was working on a macro, and printing a booklet when neooffice crash

www.venerandi.com/temp/soffice.bin.crash.log1

- I reopen neooffice and neooffice load all file closed at the crash moment

- a work for a while and I finish printing

- after, I relaunch neooffice and look for a macro and all the macros are gone like in this picture:

http://www.venerandi.com/temp/nomacro.jpg

- I got this same problem some days ago, but in that case I do not remember how, it disappears. not now. I quit and I got another crash, this is the log:

www.venerandi.com/temp/soffice.bin.crash.log

- i restart neo and this time I got a white window, nothing inside, neo freezed using 90% of cpu. this is the inspector:

http://www.venerandi.com/temp/CampionediNeoOfficeJ.txt

- I force neooffice to quit and now it is working but I have no macro and if I click on 'acbfilefind' library neo exit without a crash. no log.

- also, bugzilla do not work for me, so I'm quite sad.

- btw is normal neooffice is reading only (system as proprietary read/write; admin as read only; others as read only)?
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: panic! macro do not working, neo instable, bugzilla not

fabrizio venerandi wrote:
- I was working on a macro, and printing a booklet when neooffice crash

www.venerandi.com/temp/soffice.bin.crash.log1

Your crash log indicates that you were dragging something. What were you dragging?

- after, I relaunch neooffice and look for a macro and all the macros are gone like in this picture:

http://www.venerandi.com/temp/nomacro.jpg

Sounds like the crash corrupted your ~/Library/NeoOfficeJ-1.1 preference files.

- I got this same problem some days ago, but in that case I do not remember how, it disappears. not now. I quit and I got another crash, this is the log:

www.venerandi.com/temp/soffice.bin.crash.log

This crash is occuring in the creation of a macro (which causes editing of your preference files) so most likely the corrupted preference files are the cause of this.

Patrick
fabrizio venerandi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Your crash log indicates that you were dragging something. What were you dragging?

I was inside a push control window to tell neo to activate a macro when someone push the button using the mouse and I select the "url" of the macro position and I try to move to 'during execution' from 'click the mouse' space but the drag and drop do not work and when I move the cursor near the ... button neon crashes.
I think this is a bug.

Quote:
This crash is occuring in the creation of a macro (which causes editing of your preference files) so most likely the corrupted preference files are the cause of this.

You got it. Deleting neooffice preferences all is working fine: I have to remember to backup the preference files often.

thank you for the fast answer.

f;
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject:

I was inside a push control window to tell neo to activate a macro when someone push the button using the mouse and I select the "url" of the macro position and I try to move to 'during execution' from 'click the mouse' space but the drag and drop do not work and when I move the cursor near the ... button neon crashes.
I think this is a bug.

I don't know how to reproduce this. Can you send me a document and/or macro that I can use?

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1