NeoOffice :: View topic - probleme d'enregistrement
probleme d'enregistrement

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
col

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: probleme d'enregistrement

hello

je possede un I book G4, je boss en ce moment sur un mémoire de 52pages,
le probleme est que neo office refuse tt enregistrement, que puis faire? Confused
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: probleme d'enregistrement

col wrote:
hello

le probleme est que neo office refuse tt enregistrement, que puis faire?

Val:

Would you please translate? I figured out the first part: S/he using an iBook G4, but I cannot figure out the rest.

James
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject:

Unfortunately my computer terminology in French is really rusty...

I think the question may be that it's refusing to save files, but am unsure.

ed
ovvldc
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: probleme d'enregistrement

jjmckenzie51 wrote:
col wrote:
le probleme est que neo office refuse tt enregistrement, que puis faire?

Would you please translate? I figured out the first part: S/he using an iBook G4, but I cannot figure out the rest.

James

(S)he owns and iBook G4 and is working on a 52 page memo. The problem is that NeoOffice refuses registration, what should (s)he do?

Correct me if I made a mistake.. I suppose this is about the registration screen you get when you first start the application, but I can't really tell from the short message.

Best wishes,
Oscar

val1984
Oracle

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: probleme d'enregistrement

ovvldc wrote:
(S)he owns and iBook G4 and is working on a 52 page memo. The problem is that NeoOffice refuses registration, what should (s)he do?

Correct me if I made a mistake.. I suppose this is about the registration screen you get when you first start the application, but I can't really tell from the short message.

Sorry to be so late,
(S)he owns an iBook G4 and is working on a 52 pages memo. The problem is that (s)he can't save his(her) file.
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Re: probleme d'enregistrement

val1984 wrote:
ovvldc wrote:

Sorry to be so late,
(S)he owns an iBook G4 and is working on a 52 pages memo. The problem is that (s)he can't save his(her) file.

Thanks Val, that was the part that I could not understand. I'm wondering if the file picker is coming up, and which directory appears.

If you feel that it would be better to converse in French (with translations please) do so.

James
yoxi
Cipher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: probleme d'enregistrement

col wrote:
je possede un I book G4, je boss en ce moment sur un mémoire de 52pages, le probleme est que neo office refuse tt enregistrement, que puis faire? Confused

Col, qu'est-ce qui se passe, exactement, quand vous essayez d'enregistrer votre fichier? (peut-être en réseau, par example?) Si vous décrivez les étapes, et ce que vous voyez au l'écran, on peut vous aider mieux (mais je ne suis qu'un pauvre anglais, donc écrivez lentement Smile)

- yoxi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject:

yoxi wrote (according to BabelFish translator):

"Do collar, what occur, exactly, when you try to record your file? (perhaps in network, by example?) If you describe the stages, and what you see with the screen, one can better help you (but I am only one poor English, therefore write slowly"

Normally you'll get 2 boxes during a save file attempt. The first, asking if you want to use the NeoOffice format (i.e. .swi). I usually answer, No (not Yes, because I want to save as Word .doc instead, for example which I chose from the drop-down menu). Then when you close out of the file or program, it will warn that you may lose some formatting because you didn't choose NeoOffice format, I usually choose, OK.
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:54 am    Post subject:

Guest wrote:
yoxi wrote (according to BabelFish translator):

"Do collar, what occur, exactly, when you try to record your file? (perhaps in network, by example?) If you describe the stages, and what you see with the screen, one can better help you (but I am only one poor English, therefore write slowly"

Normally you'll get 2 boxes during a save file attempt. The first, asking if you want to use the NeoOffice format (i.e. .swi). I usually answer, No (not Yes, because I want to save as Word .doc instead, for example which I chose from the drop-down menu). Then when you close out of the file or program, it will warn that you may lose some formatting because you didn't choose NeoOffice format, I usually choose, OK.

It appears that the file is not being saved. Do you get a Save Document window where you can type in a file name and select the file type? If not, then the document is not saved.

James
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1