Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Database compatibility win - mac
Database compatibility win - mac

NeoOffice Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org MacOS X X11 Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbudal
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Database compatibility win - mac

Question I have got dissapearing tables in the database. I am working on a database together with a frend. He has a mac and I have a windows PC. When I create a database with tables, he can open it on his mac, but his tabels made on the mac just dissaperes when I opens his databases on my PC. Is there a workaround? Please help me if You can!
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Database compatibility win - mac

tbudal wrote:
Question I have got dissapearing tables in the database. I am working on a database together with a frend. He has a mac and I have a windows PC. When I create a database with tables, he can open it on his mac, but his tabels made on the mac just dissaperes when I opens his databases on my PC. Is there a workaround? Please help me if You can!

Need a little more information on this problem. Where are the databases being created? On the Mac, your machine or another location?

James
tbudal
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: the tables just dissaperes

Thanks. It dosen't matter where the database is made. When the database is made om the mac there is no tabels there when opened on the PC. when the database is made om the PC. I put in some tables, and send them to my mac friend. He sees those tables made by me. He then ads tables and e-mail the base back to me. Only those tables made om the PC is visible when I opens the base on my PC. Yesterday the file was om 103 kb before I opend the database. When I closed the database without saving, the filesize became only 66 kb. Seems like the PC don't like the mac tables and just deletes them.

Ouer language is Norwegian and we both downloaded the latest version from openoffice.org two days ago.

Tormod
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org MacOS X X11 Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1