Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - problem with saving files in openoffice 2
problem with saving files in openoffice 2

NeoOffice Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org MacOS X X11 Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indy27
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: problem with saving files in openoffice 2

hello,

I used openoffice 1.1.4 for several months. today I updated to openoffice 2.0.1 (german).

I have the problem, that after saving the first document, I get the following error message:

failure while loading BASIC of this document
file:///Users/Shared/macfuchs_programme/office/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/share/basic/WebWizard/script.xlb/:
general failure
general in-/outfailure
(my translation from german)

afterwards I can save documents without this errormessage until I restart openoffice.

the mentioned path (openoffice.org1.1.4/share....) doesn't exist anymore, I deleted already openoffice 1.1.4

so I would like to ask how can I solve this problem - I already tried to delete every preference-file I could found in the library-folder - without luck.

thanks,

ferdinand
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: problem with saving files in openoffice 2

indy27 wrote:
hello,

I used openoffice 1.1.4 for several months. today I updated to openoffice 2.0.1 (german).

I have the problem, that after saving the first document, I get the following error message:

failure while loading BASIC of this document
file:///Users/Shared/macfuchs_programme/office/OpenOffice.org1.1.4/share/basic/WebWizard/script.xlb/:
general failure
general in-/outfailure
(my translation from german)

afterwards I can save documents without this errormessage until I restart openoffice.

the mentioned path (openoffice.org1.1.4/share....) doesn't exist anymore, I deleted already openoffice 1.1.4

so I would like to ask how can I solve this problem - I already tried to delete every preference-file I could found in the library-folder - without luck.

Delete the ~/.openoffice.org directory since you deleted the OpenOffice.1.1.4 code. This will interfere with saving files.

James
indy27
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject:

hello james,

there was no openoffice.org-folder, only a openoffice.org2 folder.

I deleted this folder and now it works - thanks!

ferdinand
tutano

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

iMAC. Openoffice 2.0.

Can't save files with "ç", "ã", "â",... on the name or URL.
Need help because i'm trying that my wife starts using OO instead of M$.
Code:
[b][/b]
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject:

tutano wrote:
iMAC. Openoffice 2.0.

Can't save files with "ç", "ã", "â",... on the name or URL.
Need help because i'm trying that my wife starts using OO instead of M$.

Look forward to a fix to this real soon. I am in the process of testing a fix that was proposed by Patrick Luby but not incorporated into the OpenOffice.org 2.0 baseline because of changes to the code between 1.x and 2.x.

This should be available soon, if it passes testing, in the Development builds but it will not be in the release builds for a while.

James McKenzie
tutano

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject:

OK! thanks.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org MacOS X X11 Support All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1