Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Trinity "Search" offline?
Trinity "Search" offline?

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Server Outages
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Trinity "Search" offline?

I just tried to do a "Search" and got "Sorry, this Module isn't active!".

Pilot Error OR Fuzkd Server?

Philip (still "Searching" for a ... clue Wink )

Last edited by LemonAid on Wed May 31, 2006 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject:

Trinity search (for the Nuke stuff) is not active and gives that error--although I can't for the life of me find where you clicked on it; Ed removed every link to it that I knew--but the forum search (between "Forum FAQ" and "Usergroups" above) should work.

Smokey

The One
The One

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject:

Yes, the search that is isolated to the forums is still active...it's the magnifying glass that you see in the phpBB "control bar" above the forums.

The non-forum search was taken offline because its implementation was not secure and suffered from SQL injections. Given its lack of usefulness as the majority of all content is in the fora and, well, its horrid search capabilities, the module was taken offline.

Where are you encountering the Nuke search? It should be removed from the sidebar at the right. Where else in the interface is the search field? If you can let me know I'll make it conditional upon module activation as well (e.g. remove the nonfunctional search).

ed
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject:

Grin,

Guess that I'm just good at finding the problems. I'm seing this at the very TOP of the Forums pages - Right under the Trinity.neooffice.org logo - and above the trinity:Forums text box.

This may be showing up because Ed mention "Themes" when we looked at the log files. I did not know about them and started ... playing. (note: it's Ed's fault?!? Wink )
I can't see what it is just now (not the default SlashOcean one) but it shows Green highlights on the left column and blue highlights in the right message column. Odyssey?!?

Philip (looking for ... trouble in all the wrong places Wink )
OPENSTEP
The One
The One

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject:

Ah yes! Themes may be the answer. If it's directly underneath the logo, it's probably creeping in from one of the Nuke themes. phpBB has its own concept of themes, but they don't actually get used here. There's only the default phpBB theme available and the preferences in "Your Account" affect only the front page and the sidebars. I'll run through and clean up the other themes tonight.

ed

/really needs a to do list
//forgot to clean up the icon too, sorry smokey Sad
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:26 pm    Post subject:

Ah Yes, Minor details (for code that is to young to drink? Wink )

Philip ( pretty much missed the "theme" of life! Wink )
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> Server Outages All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1