· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Clipart Package: Phase 1V, V, VI or whatever
Clipart Package: Phase 1V, V, VI or whatever

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject:

1) I am happy if you use my extensions. The extensions size near 60 MB for cliparts, templates are separated packages. Also I would be happy if you link my donwload extensions page. You can also send me free cliparts and templates for integration...

2) License: you can find the answers in these files:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooop/trunk/documents/license/

3) Do you know about a programmer who can help us in some programming related tasks?

4) Please write me a letter if you are interested in.

KAMI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject:

+1 I am really interested of new features of ooo-build. SO any new idea fres functionality are welcomed.
aussie149
The Merovingian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: How to...

Anonymous wrote:
1) I am happy if you use my extensions. The extensions size near 60 MB for cliparts, templates are separated packages. Also I would be happy if you link my download extensions page
KAMI

Thanks very much for your work, Kami. For those wondering what might have happened in that regard, I have given up any work I was doing on clipart collections, since Kami came on the scene. He has incorporated the material we had collected at trinity forum, so you have what we had - but with much more Smile

I am not sure whether this tip is still necessary, but if you follow the steps above for loading this extension and find you have Hungarian names for some collections [or if you just want to change the names to something that means more to you], just
1. click on the theme name
2. right click or control-click to bring up a context menu
3. select Rename
4. change the name to whatever you want
5. click OK
6. Voila

Reminder that the location of Kami's collection is here at sourceforge and the full collection is the one called "gallery.oxt". If you have already done this with an earlier set, be aware that doing it with this new gallery will lead to lots of duplicated themes in your theme box, and AFAICT you can only really remove the whole gallery [via extensions manager], not individual themes.

Peter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject:

Can you write me the list of Hungarian named themes? I will correct in the newt release. Sadly OOo does not support localization of theme names if you install it as extension. Also I'm searching for the possible way of coworking via correcting the current elemnts and add new items too. Please help our work as way as you can.
KAMI
aussie149
The Merovingian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Hungarian names

Hi Kami
I will be glad to help, but I need to reinstall the files, having renamed the Hungarian ones in English. It's only one or two. I will get back to you tomorrow, unless someone here beats me to it Smile
all the best
Peter
aussie149
The Merovingian

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject:

Anonymous wrote:
Can you write me the list of Hungarian named themes? I will correct in the newt release. Sadly OOo does not support localization of theme names if you install it as extension. Also I'm searching for the possible way of coworking via correcting the current elements and add new items too. Please help our work as way as you can.
KAMI

hi Kami. I got to this at last. Here's a list of those themes in OOOP-2.2.0-1-gallery.oxt Folder with naming issues:
Alakzatok 1 - I suggest Shapes 3
Jelek - I suggest Internat'l signs (inc. Road Signs)
Nyllak - I suggest Arrows
Relegion spelling should be Religion
Special Pictogramms spelling should be Pictograms
Táblák – Veszély - I suggest Symbols - Warnings
Tárgyak - I suggest Everday Items (inc. Tools)
Zene – hangszer - I suggest Music - Guitars

Thanks again for doing this: it is a great resource Smile
Peter
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject:

OMG, Shocked

I was just doing a project for my wife and finally took the time to download and INSTALL "OxygenOffice Professional set of clipart".

The installation was VERY easy and the collection of clipart G R E A T!!! Very Happy Exclamation Very Happy

Thanks to all for this amazing effort! This is a valuable addition for any Neo/OOo user.

Philip ( It even has Categories pre-assigned. Annoying dancing banana )
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject:

aussie149 wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Can you write me the list of Hungarian named themes? I will correct in the newt release. Sadly OOo does not support localization of theme names if you install it as extension. Also I'm searching for the possible way of coworking via correcting the current elements and add new items too. Please help our work as way as you can.
KAMI

hi Kami. I got to this at last. Here's a list of those themes in OOOP-2.2.0-1-gallery.oxt Folder with naming issues:
Alakzatok 1 - I suggest Shapes 3
Jelek - I suggest Internat'l signs (inc. Road Signs)
Nyllak - I suggest Arrows
Relegion spelling should be Religion
Special Pictogramms spelling should be Pictograms
Táblák – Veszély - I suggest Symbols - Warnings
Tárgyak - I suggest Everday Items (inc. Tools)
Zene – hangszer - I suggest Music - Guitars

Thanks again for doing this: it is a great resource Smile
Peter
Kami,
I have a few more SUGGESTIONs for naming:
Bugs - I suggest Animals - Bugs to improve grouping.
Cars - I suggest Vehicles - Cars for better grouping
Crops - I suggest Food - Crops to allow expansion of additional "food" categories.

and, maybe, in the interest of IMPROVED grouping:
Special Pictograms - I would suggest Symbols - Pictograms
Internat'l signs (inc. Road Signs) - I suggest renaming Symbols - International and Road Signs

CORRECTIONs
"Clock - 12 clock" seems to be mostly "Clock - 8 clock" graphics.

Philip ( WoW, I can find clipart items when there are categories! Shocked )

\. WOW, this is exciting. I now have a great base of categories that I feel comfortable with AND can expand to meet most any need! Shocked
kami_
Red Pill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject:

Thank you for your suggestion. And I am glad to see the great words. You might come up with this improvement on ooop.sf.net translation list / forum. I am very interested what others thinks.

Few days ago I released a new set of packages. Nothing new in gallery but the templates. Please check it. It uses near all of OOo 2.3 extension features. If you have got any good material to submit please post them to me.

Thank you again!

Best regards,
KAMI

PS: Also I need help to solve the licensing problem above-mentioned. You can find two license document here:
http://ooop.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ooop/trunk/documents/license/
Grab the templates.ods
and check the templates with unfilled cells
open the templates and gat as many information as you can
please color the newly edited cells
and send you version back to me. This is a huge help to me.
kami_
Red Pill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:07 pm    Post subject:

Some corrections implemented. More to come. They require changes in many languages, this might cause problem. New snapshot will be available by the time of OOo 2.3 release. Stay tuned and write here - I wiull reply.
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:41 pm    Post subject:

I recently installed some OxygenOffice extensions (of the 2.3.0.2 "templates" series). They appear to work with NeoOffice 2.2.1 Smile
kami_
Red Pill

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject:

Samwise wrote:
I recently installed some OxygenOffice extensions (of the 2.3.0.2 "templates" series). They appear to work with NeoOffice 2.2.1 Smile

Nice to hear that.
kami_
Red Pill

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject:

aussie149 wrote:

and, maybe, in the interest of IMPROVED grouping:
Special Pictograms - I would suggest Symbols - Pictograms
Internat'l signs (inc. Road Signs) - I suggest renaming Symbols - International and Road Signs

CORRECTIONs
"Clock - 12 clock" seems to be mostly "Clock - 8 clock" graphics.

The clock related proble is collected in the trunk. I will create packages for it after release of 2.3.
The reorgatnization of other gallery element shifted to the later version because I do not want to stress our translator with these modification not long before release.
kami_
Red Pill

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject:

New program release
new extension release

http://ooop.sf.net
aussie149
The Merovingian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: neowiki item?

kami_ wrote:
New program release
new extension release

http://ooop.sf.net

I know I may be dobbing myself in for work, but I will ask anyway: is it worth updating the Neowiki on "using clipart" collections to include the instructions for kami's collection?

Peter

Edit; PS kami, there are still a few gallery items with Hungarian names in the English set

Zászlók should be "Flags"
Pneumatic – parts ? is in English but I don't know what they are? Seem to be more symbols of ?
Logók "Symbols unix-related" although the copy-left logos are not unix-y. Maybe "Symbols open source"?

Autók "Automobiles"

Cheers and thanks again for your hard work on this collection.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4