NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Samwise wrote:
sardisson wrote:
Thanks for all your efforts thusfar on making Italian the third official language of the wiki, Valter!

Third official language ? I thought the first three languages were English, French and German ...

Heh, I forgot English Razz I was thinking of French, German and Italian Wink

Smokey

Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject:

Complimenti Valterb!!! Annoying dancing banana Annoying dancing banana
Se hai visto ci sono tanti italiani che ormai adoperano NeoO.
Ho visto i testi della NeoWiki e vorrei sapere il criterio che hai presso per lavorarci, in modo che possa seguire un ordine simile. Comunque ho presso anche il mio Zingarelli e dovrei mettere mano a alcune minime correzioni... o preferisci che ti lo faccia sapere attraverso un mp? Tu mi dirai!

As well as I didn't receive my user to neowiki, I begin to translate the pages of the neooffice web (in planamesa) into spanish but I ask Pluby and Ed where can I release this translations and... Mad
Roy
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject:

I criteri per lavorarci sono quelli indicati nella linea guida: ho tradotto le pagine che sono richieste lì. A volte ho fatto dei piccoli cambiamenti alle parole per non perdere il senso del significato.

Naturalmente, nello spirito del wiki, se ti accorgi di errori sei il benvenuto se vuoi fare correzioni. A me farebbe piacere se segnalassi quando fai cambiamenti, ma non sei obbligato.

Translation (by meaning): I've followed what is requested by guidelines.
Since it's a wiki everyone is welcome to correct what I translate wrongly. I'd like to have information about what's wrong via a mp, but it's not compulsory.
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject:

Usually I use safari to write on this fora... Today (after the ask of an user...) I try to use firefox to open the fora of Trinity and control if I have the same problems... I ask to google.it "Trinity neooffice forum" and the second page is (after here):
It:Supporto a NeoOffice - Neowiki!!!! Mr. Green
GREAT!
Complimenti di nuovo Valter!!!
Roy
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Don't know who's in charge for this, but since august 29th the italian version of the page http://www.neooffice.org (so this http://www.planamesa.com/neojava/it/index.php ) state that version realese on august 29th is NeoOffice 2.0 Aqua Beta 4.

Valter
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject:

It's probably a typo - the official release preceding Aqua Beta 3 was Alpha 4 ...
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Oh, sure it is, but I have noticed that happens only for the italian version of the page and should be easy to correct.

Valter
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject:

Now I can work directly on the spanish version... I hope to complete the "minimum" soon!
Thank you again, Philip, Ed, Patrick, Jake, etc... (and rays)
Roy
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:13 am    Post subject:

and THANK YOU Roy, Your contributions are VERY much appreciated. Very Happy

Thanks to ALL for their contributions - bug reports, patches, funds, Questions & Answers, Wiki and more.
" It takes a Community ... to support a community?"

Philip ( Looking forward to the New Year! Wink )

valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject:

In a page of the italian version of the wiki related with CD distribution and use of NeoOffice trademark, that correspond to this english page, I have added a legal notice that say:

Questa è una traduzione italiana non ufficiale della "NeoOffice CD Distribution & Trademark Usage". Non è pubblicata da Edward H. Peterlin e non ha valore legale nell'esprimere i termini di distribuzione dei CD contenenti NeoOffice® ed all'uso del Marchio Registrato NeoOffice®. Solo la versione originale in inglese della licenza, che trovate qua ha valore legale. Ad ogni modo, speriamo che questa traduzione aiuti le persone di lingua italiana a capire meglio il significato dei contenuti là espressi.

The translation of the above text is something like:

This is a unoffical italian translation of the "NeoOffice CD Distribution & Trademark Usage". This is not issued by Edward H. Peterlin and do not have any legal valiancy in expressing the terms of NeoOffice CD Distribution & Trademark Usage. The original english version only has legal valiancy. We hope that this translation helps people that speaks italian to better underanstd the meaning of the contents there indicated.

I decided to put this advice because I'm not granted for changing the license, and tha translation is a change! If this is correct I think that this noticed should be added also to the french version fo the page.

Valter
sardisson(elsewhere)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject:

valterb wrote:
I decided to put this advice because I'm not granted for changing the license, and tha translation is a change! If this is correct I think that this noticed should be added also to the french version of the page.

I think that's a good idea. I never really expected anyone to translate that page, but translation does make sense, and adding that note does, too.

Smokey
/at another Mac
//can't remember his password
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject:

sardisson(elsewhere) wrote:
valterb wrote:
I think that this noticed should be added also to the french version of the page.

I think that's a good idea. I never really expected anyone to translate that page, but translation does make sense, and adding that note does, too.

Done Smile

And a Happy New Year to the whole Neo community

Jacqueline
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject:

Happy new year!!
Thank you Philip for the photos. I will cry Crying or Very sad remembering my old christmas with my family (I don't see my family from 1996...)

I will continue translating not only the NeoWiki but also the page in planamesa.

aaah: what is a "poll"?? Poll question? poll option? Run pollo for...???? Embarassed
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject:

Annuncio vobis gaudio magnum: the italian wiki has got 30,5 articles and now italian is the bronze medal language of the wiki!!!! Laughing

I started editing the wiki on novembre 28th, and after 1 months, with RoyFocker help, we get a quite good result.
It surprises me that one page has benn visited more than 550 times, so that means that italian users of NeoOffice are quite a few!

Valter
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject:

That's a tremendous accomplishment, and a job very well done! Smile Thanks again for all of your efforts.

Best wishes for the New Year to all our NeoOffice community members!

Smokey

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3