· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Add-ins for spreadsheet? "Solver Table" and "
Add-ins for spreadsheet? "Solver Table" and "

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Add-ins for spreadsheet? "Solver Table" and "

Hi,
and thank you for a very nice program, NeoOffice. I´m trying these days to convert completely from MS Office but I´ve noticed a few limitations when it comes to the spreadsheets. Well, I hope I´m wrong, but I can´t find any add-ins like the "Solver Table" and "PrecisionTree" (decision tree) that exists for MS Office. Do any one here know about any plugins/addins like these?

Thank you for reading my post,

regards Roger.
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject:

I don't know what you are talking about, but does the new "Solver" feature has to do something with what you're asking?.
Follow this link to see what "our" Solver can do.

For montecarlo simulations I think we have to ask to people at OOo or ooo-build.

Valter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:07 am    Post subject:

Hello, and thank you for your answer.
I have the Solver installed, and it works ok. Though I find it hard to choose several arguments at the same time. The Solver Table uses the Solver to resolve the problem with different values in the different arguments, both one-way and two-way (column/column and row). Sorry for a maybe clumsy explanation Smile

The PrecionTree is an analysis tool to calculate which decision to make taking the different possibilities in to consideration. For example which investments to make.

regards,
Roger
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1