Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - New article in Math-specific Tips
New article in Math-specific Tips

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject: New article in Math-specific Tips

I just added a new (very short Wink) article about some problems which appear in writing formulas that contain keywords.

[url=http://neowiki.neooffice.org/index.php/Fr:Problèmes_avec_les_Mots-clefs_dans_les_Formules]Français[/url]

English (needs polish)

Jacqueline
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject:

Actually, it didn't really need any polish; I did change "weird" to "strange," but "weird" wasn't wrong. It just felt a little too informal for the context. I also removed the fixme. (Which I presume was there until someone "polished" the text.)
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject:

Thanks Lorinda,
Lorinda wrote:
Actually, it didn't really need any polish; I did change "weird" to "strange," but "weird" wasn't wrong. It just felt a little too informal for the context.

Maths = serious stuff Very Happy
Quote:
I also removed the fixme. (Which I presume was there until someone "polished" the text.)

Right…
Thanks again.

Jacqueline
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:09 am    Post subject:

Valter translated it into italian and I into spanish... DONE

(Valter: avevo pensato di vincerti questa volta ma sei stato più rapido di me... sarà per la prossima Wink )
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:42 am    Post subject:

Thanks Valter and Roy.

Rooy: Valter is always incredibly fast Very Happy

Jacqueline
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject:

Valter and Roy,

I added another way to deactivate keywords (placing them between quotation marks).

Jacqueline
valterb
The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject:

Girls and guys, I have to apologize that actually my presence here and in the wiki is veeeeery poor. This is due to the enormous amount of work I've always to do in this period of the year.
On top of that, it seems that NeoOffice is quite polular in Italy, and I spend my little free time answering to NO question at 3 different sites of mac addicted people (tevac.com, macitynet.it and italianmac.it).
So, please, be patience with me at the moment, and I promise I will be back soon.

Valter

P.S. Jacqueline, I always use " to dactivate keywords, but I had no chance to write it in the wiki... sorry
LemonAid
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject:

valterb wrote:
Girls and guys, I have to apologize that actually my presence here and in the wiki is veeeeery poor. This is due to the enormous amount of work I've always to do in this period of the year.

On top of that, it seems that NeoOffice is quite polular in Italy, and I spend my little free time answering to NO question at 3 different sites of mac addicted people (tevac.com, macitynet.it and italianmac.it).
So, please, be patience with me at the moment, and I promise I will be back soon.

Valter
Valter,
Your efforts are always OUTstanding and much appreciated. Very Happy
Take care of business, your life, and all. Your life is more important.
We will be happy when you can spent more of your precious time with us.

And SPECIAL Thanks for your support efforts on the Italian sites.
Another of your valuable contributions. Cool

We look forward to your comments, suggestions, and sage advice.
I often learn something new from your comments. Shocked

Philip ( I feel bad when people "apologize" when they can't spend to much time supporting Neo Embarassed )
jgd
Agent Smith

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject:

valterb wrote:

Valter

P.S. Jacqueline, I always use " to dactivate keywords, but I had no chance to write it in the wiki... sorry

No worries, Valter Very Happy
I had forgotten the " because I use % (one sign to enter with %, two signs to enter with ", be lazy - mathematicians motto - Wink )

Jacqueline
RoyFocker
Oracle

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:44 am    Post subject:

Non c'è problema valter, e se hai bisogno di qualche aiuto lì ad affrontare domande: sono qui! (diciamo, "disponibile")

Saluti! (ancora piove a Roma...)
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1