Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Bug report (bugzilla user registration broken)
Bug report (bugzilla user registration broken)

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XYZYX
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Bug report (bugzilla user registration broken)

Sorry for posting this here, but user registration isn't working at bugzilla. Maybe someone can confirm this and file it appropriately. This is with Neooffice 2.2.

With the horizonal scroll bar disabled, after saving, or command-tabing to another application, the scroll bar on the bottom will be drawn on the screen. It's not actively usable, it's just a visual artifact. As you scroll, the image of the scroll bar acts as if it was attached to that portion of the page, and until you scroll it off-screen, it occludes a line or so of text.

Also, perhaps a separate bug that needs to be filed:
In web view, saving (command-S) will scroll all the way to the top of the document. (Super annoying since I do all my drafting in web view!) This one's been a problem since before Neooffice 2.x I believe.

Thanks for taking a look at these, anyone.
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject:

What do you mean by "user registration is broken at Bugzilla"? Do you not get the confirmation email?
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Bug report (bugzilla user registration broken)

XYZYX wrote:
Sorry for posting this here, but user registration isn't working at bugzilla. Maybe someone can confirm this and file it appropriately. This is with Neooffice 2.2.

I just created a new account in Bugzilla and I got the e-mail with my password immediately after that. This tells me that you have some sort of spam filters set up on your end that are rejecting the Bugzilla e-mail. Please look in your spam or junk folders for an e-mail from neooffice.org.

XYZYX wrote:
Also, perhaps a separate bug that needs to be filed:
In web view, saving (command-S) will scroll all the way to the top of the document. (Super annoying since I do all my drafting in web view!) This one's been a problem since before Neooffice 2.x I believe.

This is a bug in NeoOffice's underlying OpenOffice.org code. See bug 2203.

Patrick
XYZYX
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:33 pm    Post subject:

Sorry for the vagueness on the "broken" registration. It's still not working for me.

Specifically: I enter an e-mail, click the Create button, and Firefox loads appears like it's loading something (progress bar shows and completes), but the page never changes. It sits there on the create new account page, without any changes. I can click the button a dozen times, nothing really happens.

The URL I'm at is: http://bugzilla.neooffice.org/newaccount.php
Using Firefox 2.0.0.9.
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject:

I just tried added a new account using Firefox 2.0.0.9, and had no problems. I'm using Mac OS X 10.4 on a PPC machine.

Sounds to me like it's either an issue with your machine or a Firefox bug specific Intel or a different Mac OS? (Are you using Leopard?)

Lorinda
XYZYX
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject:

I went to try again, and tcpdump the HTTP transaction, but alas, it works now, and I get "Thanks for creating an account. Check your email for your password." Did anyone else file the bug about the scroll bar being incorrectly drawn? Should I?
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1