· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Raw material for the Press Kit
Raw material for the Press Kit

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Raw material for the Press Kit

For a long, long, long, long time I've been collecting little posts, links to mentions in the press or popular Mac sites, and so forth, with a plan to stockpile some nice snippets for the "Testimonials" section of the Press Kit and--it was always planned, but never implemented--a section covering previous press coverage (major reviews or stories, not-release-focused).

For most of this list's existence, it's been a sticky note on my Desktop (which is bad for a number of reasons), but it's now available in the wiki, on NeoOffice Press Kit Raw Material. This means now anyone can add an item (and annotate it, or go back and annotate existing items) and help with selecting which testimonials to (seek permission to) use in new Press Kits, and perhaps in implementing the "Prior Press/Reviews" section as well. I really should have done this ages ago, but c'est la vie....

Smokey

The Anomaly
(earlier version)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject:

With the human tendency to start reading from the top of a list, would it not be more practical to reverse the order so that most recent articles are always added at the top of the page?

So the order of the sections should be reversed as

NeoOffice 2.+

NeoOffice 1.2

NeoOffice/J 1.1

Otherwise we also continue to feed the never ending saga about "is it Java or isn't it?"

Thanks for the work on this, Smokey.

sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject:

But see, I started compiling the list with Neo/J 1.1 Wink

Yeah, that makes sense, so I've re-arranged the sections.

Smokey

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1