Welcome to NeoOffice developer notes and announcements
NeoOffice
Developer notes and announcements
 
 

Download or installation problems? Try these steps
Problems after upgrading to NeoOffice 2022? Try these steps


Support
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki


Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice


Downloads
· Download NeoOffice


RSS Feeds
· Announcements Only
· All Posts


  
NeoOffice :: View topic - OOo 1.1.2 GM Candidate for Test (OBSOLETE)
OOo 1.1.2 GM Candidate for Test (OBSOLETE)
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NeoOffice Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org X11 Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
OPENSTEP
The One
The One


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 4752
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: OOo 1.1.2 GM Candidate for Test Reply with quote

sardisson wrote:
Sorry, I missed the word "candidate" in there Embarassed But in my defense, the dimage was called "GM," not "GM candidate" Smile


Actually, on this note, what *should* the final dimage be named? As per Terry's suggestions, we should get rid of the "darwin" in the title. I had been reluctant to put "X11" in the dimage title just due to the potential confusion with the OOo version number itself. Perhaps just "ooo112osxgm"? I also tend to use lowercase letters to avoid any case-sensitivity issues that any mirrors may have.

ed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier


Joined: Feb 01, 2004
Posts: 4588

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warning, very long! (3 pages in TextEdit--let me know if I should post the file instead and just edit this down to a link:))

Ok...armed with some Thin Mints and my sweet tea, I'm ready to sit down and hammer out my current set of notes. I've divided them roughly into sections (Documentation, Installer, and OOo Issues) rather than something like "Important" and "Annoying," which I suppose also would be useful...

Documentation

1. The Readme in the "Third-Party Source" folder on the .dmg contains a mention of "The OpenOffice.org 1.0.1 DarwinPPC installer"

README_OOO.html (root of .dmg and installed in /Applications/<OOo>/Documentation)

2. "Send as Email" and "Send as PDF attachment" *do* work for me (with the default setting, MacOSX Mail; I don't have any of the other client options on my Mac and I didn't try to finagle it to use Eudora)

3. It appears to indicate that the 128-character/no formatting clipboard limit is "universal;" in fact, it does not apply within OOo, just between OOo and other apps.

4. Perhaps the section about using native Mac fonts should be updated with a line saying that the installer will attempt to automatically convert all native Mac fonts in ~/Library/Fonts, /Library/Fonts (and /System/Library/Fonts???); fonts stored in other locations (Classic fonts folder) will need to be fondu'd manually/via Start OOo. (And not just dfonts but also old-style TrueType fonts in font suitcases)

5. In the dead-keys may be non-functional item, you could add that the Unicode Hex Input keyboard layout is completely non-functional (it's essentially all a dead-key keyboard...cool if you know your Unicode characters by heart!)

6. As I noted in an earlier post, there should probably be something in the Readme about manually editing the .sversionrc of any/all users who have installed 1.1.2 RCs or TPs (better to document it than have every user come running for help!)

In fact, it might be nice to have an entire "Upgrading" section (or separate document?) briefly documenting "unexpected" things that happen when upgrading, particularly for those users upgrading from 1.0.3GM (more of the "average Mac user" type?). I'm thinking stuff like "Start OOo will still default to the 1.0.3 install; change this in the Start OOo prefs," OOo 1.0.3 preferences are not 'preserved' i.e. copied to the new pref folder," "fonts installed in 1.0.3 that are not installed in the system fonts directories will have to be re-fondued, i.e. they aren't copied over, either" and so forth.

I'd hope that people who are upgrading over 1.1.2 installs are familiar enough with the program to not need so many tips, but I keep finding things about installing over the RCs and TPs each day, so some tips there might be helpful.

Perhaps such an Upgrade section/document should end with a link to (the Wiki?) where users/supporters can keep the Upgrading issues updated as we find them? "Consult http://blah for the latest tips/issues with upgrading from 1.0.3"

The Installer Itself and the installation process

1. Just checking...you were unable to do anything about the "Mac OS X Startup Disk" text on the Choose Install Folder screen?

2. I'm still not seeing any descriptive text for the option (only OOo112 in my case) on the Check Dependancies (choose install type) screen.

3. There's still a pause after having clicked the Install button in the Pre-Installation Summary screen before it starts installing/moves to the Installing... screen. It's not as long as the one on the old Checking Disk Space and can't cause you to start installing through multiple clicks, so it's definitely not a big issue, just another one for your list for ZeroG Smile

4. The Finishing... miniscreen seems to take quite a while (i.e., advancing to almost the end of the progress bar and then sitting for a while, almost done). Again another ZeroG thing.

5. The instructions on the Install Complete page (for manually starting OOo) are not selectable for copy/paste and don't appear in any other documentation. Perhaps there should be a Starting OOo Manually section in the Readme with this info?

6. The font conversion process still isn't converting all of my fonts in ~/Library/Fonts and /Library/Fonts (the ones that before I had noticed ended up as 0 bytes with RC2) or moving any .ttf fonts I have in that folder, but at least it's not hanging any more! For the former, I can re-fondu using Start OOo and for the latter I can move them myself, so not a big deal.

7a. All of the various 1.1.2 installers (RC2 and Kevin's TPs) seem to insist on always overwriting my existing 1.1.2 preferences--is this the expected behavior? This is only annoying from a tester point-of-view; it shouldn't affect people "upgrading" from other versions.

7b. The default preferences in this new install list my Country/Region as UK; it's not and I'm not really sure where this is coming from! (I selected Letter for my paper size, which was the only place I was remotely asked about location in the install process) Smile

New OOo issues since RC2 (and/or TP4); I'm not positive which.

1. On my first launch, the Font and Font Size drop-down boxes would show only one "position," which made scrolling through fonts difficult! This only affected the first document the on the first launch and went away thereafter, even when reopening that doc. Just plain odd.

2.Cmd-a does not work within the Filename/Load Url or Font drop-down boxes when I've chosen in Apple X11.app prefs to let cmd-keys target the application, not X11.app. Ctrl-a does, and the cmd-key shortcut work fine in the document window (aside from cmd-space to switch keyboard layouts, which I previously showed X11.app itself/xterm ignored, too). Not a big deal, just a little inconsistency which happens to interact with my way of avoiding scrolling through all the fonts... Smile

3. I thought I read/heard somewhere (don't see it in README_OOO.html) that sound was supposed to be working now. I can get this build to play a .wav in the gallery, but I can't insert sounds into a document (except via drag-and-drop from the gallery--the insert sound menu option is grayed out--and even then it won't play). I also can't assign sounds to transitions in Impress, because that button is grayed out, too. I only have one PowerPoint presentation and I don't know if it has sound or not; I downloaded one from the web (gotta love school projects: http://www.nebo.edu/nebo/ppt/general/wonderful_world.ppt) and didn't get any sound, either.

4. Is the Load URL part of the Filename/Load URL drop-down box supposed to be functional? I tried this (on a lark, thinking "track changes" after the discussion last night of collaboratively editing the Readme) using the URL to the Readme Ed posted, and OOo crashed with a polite message that an unrecoverable error has occurred. I tried it with my iDisk, thinking maybe it had to be a WebDAV server on the other end, and was more successful...I just couldn't ever get it to accept my username/password. Trying with my Public folder http://idisk.mac.com/sardisson/Public/junk.rtf brought the same crash/message as before.

5. The not-remembering-window-size-and-position bug/issue Jim mentioned in another thread.

6. As I mentioned earlier, Arabic text looks a lot better...not perfect, but very, very useable now with all the fonts I have and at various point sizes. With certain fonts at certain sizes I notice minor irregularities, but mostly only if I peer closely at the text! This is a great day for the Mac Arabic community...finally something that will read Office docs in Arabic!


So, despite this loooong list of little things, I think this is a great 1.1.2, many steps forward, and many thanks to all who've worked so hard and long and without sleep to get us to this day!


Smokey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Terry Teague
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Re: OOo 1.1.2 GM Candidate for Test Reply with quote

OPENSTEP wrote:
Actually, on this note, what *should* the final dimage be named? As per Terry's suggestions, we should get rid of the "darwin" in the title. I had been reluctant to put "X11" in the dimage title just due to the potential confusion with the OOo version number itself. Perhaps just "ooo112osxgm"? I also tend to use lowercase letters to avoid any case-sensitivity issues that any mirrors may have.

I agree with the lowercase filenames. Your suggestion is fine (I was originally thinking of something to indicate it is both for Jaguar and Panther); I wonder if the "gm" is necessary - perhaps a date (that is agreed upon - e.g. 06282004) or better still "wwdc" might be a better indicator of exactly what version of OOo 1.1.2 people have. I tend to use underscores to separate parts of filenames that might be hard to read.

Regards, Terry
Back to top
OPENSTEP
The One
The One


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 4752
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: am getting ready to bed. The 6er of Red Seal Ale is kicked :p

sardisson wrote:
In fact, it might be nice to have an entire "Upgrading" section (or separate document?)


I'm pretty sure I mentioned this to Terry offline, and I think that I'll definitely put together a specific upgrading relevant section. Hopefully we can put together an upgrading FAQ that can address all of these issues from users of 103 as well as users of any of the TPs/RCs.

sardisson wrote:
I'd hope that people who are upgrading over 1.1.2 installs are familiar enough with the program to not need so many tips


And radioactive waste buried in salt mines is "safe" Smile But seriously, there are most likely users who have used the TPs and RCs who aren't familiar with OOo andhave never heard of a ".sversionrc file". We should definitely come up with detailed docs that anyone can follow.

sardisson wrote:
1. Just checking...you were unable to do anything about the "Mac OS X Startup Disk" text on the Choose Install Folder screen?


I checked into it, but I couldn't do anything about that in IA 5 Sad

sardisson wrote:
2. I'm still not seeing any descriptive text for the option (only OOo112 in my case) on the Check Dependancies (choose install type) screen.


Strange...I'll double check

sardisson wrote:
3. There's still a pause after having clicked the Install button in the Pre-Installation Summary screen before it starts installing/moves to the Installing... screen.


You know, I'm not sure if that's the installer preparing or if it's loading the gifs or what have you. The most noticable one was definitely that silly disk space message. Getting rid of that made things seem so much faser.

sardisson wrote:

4. The Finishing... miniscreen seems to take quite a while


This is also a problem in the Converting Fonts screen. It seems that while the shell script should take no time at all to execute, a lot of time is spent with the VM polling or the like. I will forward along to ZG.

sardisson wrote:

5. Perhaps there should be a Starting OOo Manually section in the Readme with this info?


Signs point to Yes...

sardisson wrote:

6. The font conversion process still isn't converting all of my fonts


I should e copying in all fonts from /Library/Fonts and ~/Library/Fonts upon investigating the scripts. So...are you able to convert them manually? I can't offhand see anything that should prevent them vrom being done automaticllly. The script does need to be updated to remove the 0K failed conversions, though.

Off to bed...will reply more tomorrow.

ed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
OPENSTEP
The One
The One


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 4752
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and, shit, I forgot to say it:

Thank you everyone for going through the installer and app and providing such detailed feedback!! I'm sure I can say a big "thank you" in advance to everyone providing feedback for the 1000+ users who would have encountered these issues in a "GM" build Smile

ed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier


Joined: Feb 01, 2004
Posts: 4588

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: OOo 1.1.2 GM Candidate for Test Reply with quote

OPENSTEP wrote:

Actually, on this note, what *should* the final dimage be named? As per Terry's suggestions, we should get rid of the "darwin" in the title. I had been reluctant to put "X11" in the dimage title just due to the potential confusion with the OOo version number itself. Perhaps just "ooo112osxgm"?


Between the X in Mac OS X and in X11, and the OOo version number, there's plenty of room for overlap/confusion, so I think your proposal is solid.

Smokey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Terry Teague
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: OOo 1.1.2 GM candidate feedback Reply with quote

sardisson wrote:
I'm ready to sit down and hammer out my current set of notes. I've divided them roughly into sections (Documentation, Installer, and OOo Issues) rather than something like "Important" and "Annoying," which I suppose also would be useful...

Just some comments on your feedback.

sardisson wrote:
Documentation

1. The Readme in the "Third-Party Source" folder on the .dmg contains a mention of "The OpenOffice.org 1.0.1 DarwinPPC installer"

Noticed this too.

sardisson wrote:
2. "Send as Email" and "Send as PDF attachment" *do* work for me (with the default setting, MacOSX Mail; I don't have any of the other client options on my Mac and I didn't try to finagle it to use Eudora)

I personally haven't tested this, but I believe Kevin tested with Mac OS X Mail. The hard work is done in a simple shell script - if it doesn't work for other EMail programs, it shouldn't be too much effort to provide updated scripts for download.

sardisson wrote:
3. It appears to indicate that the 128-character/no formatting clipboard limit is "universal;" in fact, it does not apply within OOo, just between OOo and other apps.

Yes, there are known issues with copy/paste between OOo and OS applications; some are due to no single standard for the clipboard in X11. I mentioned some tips in another forum somewhere - probably items for an online FAQ.

sardisson wrote:
4. Perhaps the section about using native Mac fonts should be updated with a line saying that the installer will attempt to automatically convert all native Mac fonts in ~/Library/Fonts, /Library/Fonts (and /System/Library/Fonts???); fonts stored in other locations (Classic fonts folder) will need to be fondu'd manually/via Start OOo. (And not just dfonts but also old-style TrueType fonts in font suitcases)

Agreed.

sardisson wrote:
6. As I noted in an earlier post, there should probably be something in the Readme about manually editing the .sversionrc of any/all users who have installed 1.1.2 RCs or TPs (better to document it than have every user come running for help!)

In fact, it might be nice to have an entire "Upgrading" section (or separate document?) briefly documenting "unexpected" things that happen when upgrading, particularly for those users upgrading from 1.0.3GM (more of the "average Mac user" type?). I'm thinking stuff like "Start OOo will still default to the 1.0.3 install; change this in the Start OOo prefs," OOo 1.0.3 preferences are not 'preserved' i.e. copied to the new pref folder," "fonts installed in 1.0.3 that are not installed in the system fonts directories will have to be re-fondued, i.e. they aren't copied over, either" and so forth.

I'd hope that people who are upgrading over 1.1.2 installs are familiar enough with the program to not need so many tips, but I keep finding things about installing over the RCs and TPs each day, so some tips there might be helpful.

Perhaps such an Upgrade section/document should end with a link to (the Wiki?) where users/supporters can keep the Upgrading issues updated as we find them? "Consult http://blah for the latest tips/issues with upgrading from 1.0.3"

Agreed.

sardisson wrote:
The Installer Itself and the installation process

3. There's still a pause after having clicked the Install button in the Pre-Installation Summary screen before it starts installing/moves to the Installing... screen. It's not as long as the one on the old Checking Disk Space and can't cause you to start installing through multiple clicks, so it's definitely not a big issue, just another one for your list for ZeroG Smile

4. The Finishing... miniscreen seems to take quite a while (i.e., advancing to almost the end of the progress bar and then sitting for a while, almost done). Again another ZeroG thing.

Agreed, but there is probably nothing that can be done about it.

sardisson wrote:
5. The instructions on the Install Complete page (for manually starting OOo) are not selectable for copy/paste and don't appear in any other documentation. Perhaps there should be a Starting OOo Manually section in the Readme with this info?

Agreed. I will probably mention it in my notes separately, but it refers to "XDarwin", which may not always be the case.

sardisson wrote:
7b. The default preferences in this new install list my Country/Region as UK; it's not and I'm not really sure where this is coming from! (I selected Letter for my paper size, which was the only place I was remotely asked about location in the install process) Smile

This is always the default ("user data") for me as well, using the standard OOo "setup" program. I believe Kevin's TP's got it right. It is probably a matter of setting the right preference somewhere. Not a biggy.

sardisson wrote:
New OOo issues since RC2 (and/or TP4); I'm not positive which.

3. I thought I read/heard somewhere (don't see it in README_OOO.html) that sound was supposed to be working now. I can get this build to play a .wav in the gallery, but I can't insert sounds into a document (except via drag-and-drop from the gallery--the insert sound menu option is grayed out--and even then it won't play). I also can't assign sounds to transitions in Impress, because that button is grayed out, too. I only have one PowerPoint presentation and I don't know if it has sound or not; I downloaded one from the web (gotta love school projects: http://www.nebo.edu/nebo/ppt/general/wonderful_world.ppt) and didn't get any sound, either.

I think the only testing of this recently added feature, was the playing of a .wav in the gallery. I know I only tested it very briefly.

sardisson wrote:
4. Is the Load URL part of the Filename/Load URL drop-down box supposed to be functional? I tried this (on a lark, thinking "track changes" after the discussion last night of collaboratively editing the Readme) using the URL to the Readme Ed posted, and OOo crashed with a polite message that an unrecoverable error has occurred. I tried it with my iDisk, thinking maybe it had to be a WebDAV server on the other end, and was more successful...I just couldn't ever get it to accept my username/password. Trying with my Public folder http://idisk.mac.com/sardisson/Public/junk.rtf brought the same crash/message as before.

There are some reported bugs on this already :

http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=29677
http://qa.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=30028

Regards, Terry
Back to top
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier


Joined: Feb 01, 2004
Posts: 4588

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OPENSTEP wrote:
Note: am getting ready to bed. The 6er of Red Seal Ale is kicked :p


I'm off to bed myself, but one quick reply to your question.

OPENSTEP wrote:
sardisson wrote:

6. The font conversion process still isn't converting all of my fonts


I should e copying in all fonts from /Library/Fonts and ~/Library/Fonts upon investigating the scripts. So...are you able to convert them manually? I can't offhand see anything that should prevent them vrom being done automaticllly. The script does need to be updated to remove the 0K failed conversions, though.


Yes, I can convert them "manually" (i.e, via Start OpenOffice.org; if there's a GUI solution to a command line, I prefer it Smile ). I didn't keep a list of the fonts that were 0 byte conversions in RC2, but a few of the missing fonts I can recall offhand were those that were 0 bytes when converted by RC2. When converted by S_OOo, they most definitely are not 0 bytes and they work fine.

I am puzzled, to be sure.

Good night/good morning,
Smokey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Waldo
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: I changed the README file.. Reply with quote

Hey ed--

Yesterday I emailed you an edited version of the README file, which i think is shorter and a bit more clear. I wish I could just attach it here, but I guess phpbb doesn't support that...

Anyway, check your mail. If you didn't get it, I'll resend or post the text here.

W
Back to top
OPENSTEP
The One
The One


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 4752
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 12:32 am    Post subject: Re: I changed the README file.. Reply with quote

Waldo wrote:
Anyway, check your mail. If you didn't get it, I'll resend or post the text here.


Just got back to civilization (e.g. "network connection") today. I got it and the changes to ordering and such make a lot of sense. It had kind of evolved to the point where inserting things at the top just made it difficult.

Tomorrow I'll work on adding the "upgrading" section that it needs and do a repost for people to check out. Hopefully that'll be our final Smile

ed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
alanc
Blue Pill


Joined: Jun 15, 2004
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please add these directions to the upgrading section for people who to want to carry over their fonts:

1. Save the old "truetype" fonts folder
2. Run the installer
3. Throw away the contents of the new "truetype" fonts folder
4. Copy fonts from the old to the new "truetype" folder
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OPENSTEP
The One
The One


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 4752
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alanc wrote:
Please add these directions to the upgrading section for people who to want to carry over their fonts:


I added those directions in and am also going to modify the conversion script to incorporate any additional fonts from previous installations users may have manually installed.

ed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
OPENSTEP
The One
The One


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 4752
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: OOo 1.1.2 GM Candidate for Test Reply with quote

Terry Teague wrote:

might be a better indicator of exactly what version of OOo 1.1.2 people have. I tend to use underscores to separate parts of filenames that might be hard to read.


I'll definitely use the underscores to separate it a bit better.

One of the things that may be overlooked is that I do try to put some type of versioning information in the readme file. There's the following bits:

"Last modified date": Usually I modify the README file right before I build dimages, so that date is usually the "Installer build date" of when that particular installer ZIP file was created.

"Build date": This is the date on which I last built the binaries themselves. Different installers may have the same build date, indicating changes only occurred in support scripts or the installer, not in the OOo sources or binaries themselves.

And, of course, people who don't have my installer will not have a "Documentation" folder nor a README_OOO file with the binary and installer build dates in them.

We haven't used them for tracking in the future, but if multiple versions creep out into the wild (as may be the case with this release as I'm not an official lead and can't restrict what gets decided) rely on those pieces of information to discern who did what.

As far as I'm concerned, the extra testing and 60 megs or so of download is well worth saving the *huge* amount of support headaches that can arise from sending multiple installer versions forth into the wild at the same time. But that may just be the pragmatic engineer in me coming forth Wink.

ed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
OPENSTEP
The One
The One


Joined: May 25, 2003
Posts: 4752
Location: Santa Barbara, CA

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:26 pm    Post subject: ~/Library/Fonts Reply with quote

Found an error that would have caused any fonts installed in the home directory of the user account under which installation occurred to not be converted automatically. This shall be fixed in next installer rev.

ed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier


Joined: Feb 01, 2004
Posts: 4588

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Re: ~/Library/Fonts Reply with quote

OPENSTEP wrote:
Found an error that would have caused any fonts installed in the home directory of the user account under which installation occurred to not be converted automatically.


This could also possibly explain why the one font wasn't converted (I noted under the RC2 installer it was left in the conversion folder as a 0-byte font), because said font was in my ~/Library/Fonts, along with a bunch of "Winodws" .ttf files.

Should the script have moved .ttfs in ~/Library/Fonts to OOo, too, or is this still an issue to be addressed in the future?

Smokey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    NeoOffice Forum Index -> OpenOffice.org X11 Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum

Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Planamesa Inc.
NeoOffice is a registered trademark of Planamesa Inc. and may not be used without permission.
PHP-Nuke Copyright © 2005 by Francisco Burzi. This is free software, and you may redistribute it under the GPL. PHP-Nuke comes with absolutely no warranty, for details, see the license.
Page Generation: 0.03 Seconds