Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - NeoOffice mentioned as an MS Office 2008 competitor
NeoOffice mentioned as an MS Office 2008 competitor

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Random Whatnot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ovvldc
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: NeoOffice mentioned as an MS Office 2008 competitor

See Anandtech's review of MS Office 2008, 2nd page. It has a screenshot.

Best wishes,
Oscar

sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Don't we have a page in the wiki somewhere listing various reviews and mentions (unrelated to coverage of particular releases)? I think we do, but I can't find it Sad

Smokey

Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject:

Well, according to this thread that page is still a sticky on your computer. Wink

But maybe it's been turned into a page by now?

There is of course The 2.1 Press Coverage page; but I think that's the page that was specific to news of the release???

Lorinda
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject:

Lorinda wrote:
Well, according to this thread that page is still a sticky on your computer. Wink

Oh, that page was where we were going to put things? It's no longer a sticky on my computer, and hasn't been for some time; I guess I forgot to post in that thread when I made this page.

Wait, think Oscar or someone told me to sort it the other direction; I mentioned it somewhere, right?

It's been a long few weeks, and if my brain is still around here somewhere, I don't know where I put it....

Edit: Er, in the other thread I think I had another page in mind, more structured than the "Raw Material" page, but we can certainly use it for now....

Smokey

The One
The One

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject:

It does intrigue me that we are getting a little nod in various Office 2008 reviews. In the end, I'm glad that Office 2008 is getting great reviews since it is a lot of work. Has anyone played with that strange media organizer that they added? I just wonder what it adds over iLife and most of the reviews I've seen don't really touch on it yet.

ed
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject:

sardisson wrote:
Lorinda wrote:

Oh, that page was where we were going to put things? It's no longer a sticky on my computer, and hasn't been for some time; I guess I forgot to post in that thread when I made this page.

Wait, think Oscar or someone told me to sort it the other direction; I mentioned it somewhere, right?

It's been a long few weeks, and if my brain is still around here somewhere, I don't know where I put it....

Edit: Er, in the other thread I think I had another page in mind, more structured than the "Raw Material" page, but we can certainly use it for now....

Smokey

You did post about the "Raw material" page...it had slipped my mind. My bad! Embarassed

Lorinda
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> Random Whatnot All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1