Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - how do I change the look of hyperlinks in Neo Office Calc
how do I change the look of hyperlinks in Neo Office Calc

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Straitsfan
Sentinel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: how do I change the look of hyperlinks in Neo Office Calc

I want my hyperlinks (to emails, url's) to be just a color - blue in this case. Some of them, though are blue with a gray box around them (just the link, not the entire cell), some are blue with underlined and the above mentioned box, some are plain black text which are no hyperlink and at all. I don't know how they got changed, but how the heck do I change them to uniform format? I can't find anything in the help pages. I'm using Neo Office Calc.
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject:

I haven't been able to figure out how to get rid of the grey box, but for the rest, here is how to change the formatting:

-Select one of the affected cells
-Click on the Styles and Formatting icon on the toolbar
-Look for the highlighted style in the list
-control-click or right click on that style and choose "Modify..." from the contextual menu
-Adjust the settings (in this case mostly in the Font Effects tab) as you want and then click OK

For any cells where the url formatting does not change, you will need to select them and either modify their style, or change them to the first style you modified.

As I mentioned above, though, the grey box does not appear to be controlled by the cell styles dialog. I couldn't find the setting that did control it, but someone more familiar with Calc than I may know.

Lorinda
Straitsfan
Sentinel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:58 pm    Post subject: how do I change the look of hyperlinks in Neo Office Calc

Where is the icon in the toolbar? I place the cursor over all the icons in the formatting bar but none of them are the style and formatting. I've checked to see if I need and update, but I'm up to speed -- i have 2.2.5 patch 6.

Never mind, I found it -- it wasn't one of the icons I selected to see. It seems I'm able to fix the underlining, but the box around the link is still there. I thought it might be a background color, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1