Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Localize the items in the NeoOffice Mobile menu?
Localize the items in the NeoOffice Mobile menu?

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Mobile Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Localize the items in the NeoOffice Mobile menu?

pluby wrote:
- We can now localize messages in the NeoOffice Mobile status bar

At some point will we be able to localize the items in the NeoOffice Mobile menu? That was always the first thing that struck me when playing with NeoMobile when NeoOffice was running in French....

Smokey

Edit: Split this into its own topic as I didn't realize I was replying in the otherwise-locked Announcement thread. Embarassed

Last edited by sardisson on Sun May 31, 2009 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: NeoOffice Mobile Preview Release now available

sardisson wrote:
At some point will we be able to localize the items in the NeoOffice Mobile menu? That was always the first thing that struck me when playing with NeoMobile when NeoOffice was running in French....

Actually, those can be localized at any time as the localization files are stored on the NeoOffice Mobile web server. So, if anyone wants to translate any of the those items, feel free to do so and we will update the web server.

Patrick
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: NeoOffice Mobile Preview Release now available

pluby wrote:
sardisson wrote:

Actually, those can be localized at any time as the localization files are stored on the NeoOffice Mobile web server.

The NeoOffice Mobile menu items in NeoOffice's Mac OS X menubar are stored on the NeoMobile server? Wow, that's a neat trick! I always figured they had to be shipped with the app.

Smokey

The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: NeoOffice Mobile Preview Release now available

sardisson wrote:
pluby wrote:
sardisson wrote:

Actually, those can be localized at any time as the localization files are stored on the NeoOffice Mobile web server.

The NeoOffice Mobile menu items in NeoOffice's Mac OS X menubar are stored on the NeoMobile server? Wow, that's a neat trick! I always figured they had to be shipped with the app.

Sorry, I was confused. I was talking about all of the items within the NeoOfffice Mobile window. Those are all on the servers.

Translations for the two menus in the Mac OS X menubar must be bundled in the test patch so I have added those to the list in this translation topic.

Patrick
MacRat
Sake Horner
Sake Horner

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject:

can you post a list of the menu items? I might be able to get you Portuguese and Chinese this week. Very Happy
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject:

MacRat wrote:
can you post a list of the menu items? I might be able to get you Portuguese and Chinese this week. Very Happy

The list of menu items and status messages that are bundled in the test patch are in this forum topic.

As for the messages that reside on the web server, Tim will need to gather those and create a new topic as it is a lengthy list.

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Mobile Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1