creating account fails

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Mobile Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gust
Councilperson

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: creating account fails

I tried but failed to create an account. The error message I got:
Code:
Warning (2): preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown property name after \P or \p at offset 7 [/home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/libs/validation.php, line 848]
Warning (512): SQL Error: 1142: DELETE command denied to user 'neomobiletest'@'localhost' for table 'accounts' [/home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo_source.php, line 525]
Query: DELETE  FROM `accounts`  WHERE `accounts`.`accountid` = 12

Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/basics.php:111) [APP/views/layouts/defaultWeb.ctp, line 8]
Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/basics.php:111) [APP/views/layouts/defaultWeb.ctp, line 9]
Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/basics.php:111) [APP/views/layouts/defaultWeb.ctp, line 10]
It further returned "users.add.generic.create.error".
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:22 pm    Post subject:

Can you try again? The error indicated that we had not granted our application code enough permissions in the NeoOffice Mobile database. I have added the necessary permissions so this particular error should be fixed.

Patrick
Gust
Councilperson

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject:

Now it says:
Code:
Warning (2): preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Compilation failed: unknown property name after \P or \p at offset 7 [/home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/libs/validation.php, line 848]
Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/basics.php:111) [APP/views/layouts/defaultWeb.ctp, line 8]
Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/basics.php:111) [APP/views/layouts/defaultWeb.ctp, line 9]
Warning (2): Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/var/www/htdocs/neomobile-test-backup2_root/cake/cake/basics.php:111) [APP/views/layouts/defaultWeb.ctp, line 10]
Just as a side node: entering the picture-code is case sensitive, which does not make much sense as the code is caps-only.
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:53 pm    Post subject:

Gust wrote:
Just as a side node: entering the picture-code is case sensitive, which does not make much sense as the code is caps-only.

I have submitted bug 3476 to track this issue. I, or one of NeoOffice Mobile developers, will post back here with status.

--fran
Gust
Councilperson

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject:

Tried again and now managed to create an account. Will continue to test it.
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject:

Gust wrote:
Tried again and now managed to create an account. Will continue to test it.

I think that the NeoOffice Mobile window started using a different server (we have 3 to ensure high uptime). On one of them (our newest server in France), the web server was failing to load a specific PHP extension that the NeoOffice Mobile server code needs and that is what was generating all of the warnings.

I have fixed the server configuration problem and since we want to make sure that this does not happen on our other machines, I will propagate the fix to our other two machines.

Patrick
TimT
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject:

I think the case sensitive CATCHA issue was caused by the previous configuration issue. I believe a user can enter either an upper or lower case letter. Is anyone still having this issue?

Thanks,
-Tim
narf
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:48 pm    Post subject:

I am able to enter the CAPTCHA using either upper case or lower case letters so it does look like it was related to the configuration issue. I will close bug 3476.

thanks --fran
Samwise
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject:

TimT wrote:
I think the case sensitive CATCHA issue was caused by the previous configuration issue. I believe a user can enter either an upper or lower case letter. Is anyone still having this issue?

Thanks,
-Tim

Congratulations on your first post! Smile
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Mobile Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1