Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Mixing Calc and Writer within 1 doc
Mixing Calc and Writer within 1 doc

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tays01s
Sentinel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Mixing Calc and Writer within 1 doc

I'm using a multisheet Calc file to compile various tutorials that I've hyperlinked for eventual transfer into pdf. I'd like to move a v. large Word document into the same file so that it's info too can be hyperlinked in the eventual pdf.

Is there any way to combine Writer format into a single Calc file? Rationale: a) Calc gives me spreadsheet functionality and better structure to tables; b) I need those hyperlinks; c) Neo produces tiny file sizes cf MS rubbish.

Thanks,
Stephen
Water
Red Pill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject:

Why not just make a finale pdf with those elements you want, in it?

Please note:
I haven't finished downloading the Latest NeoOffice (or any for that matter) so I cannot really give you step-by-step if it is possible. Also, you have the power within you to view and search for what you seek at NeoWiki. And I'm trying my best to answer or to help out and donate my time, so...

And sounds like if you're just going to have a link anyways to the 'Word' file, well, why not export-convert the file to another file like XML, plain-text, HTML, etc.? There are other ways to show or explain data. Please consider alternate forms of conveyances.

Plus I may get back to you once I've played around with NeoOffice more. Yes, I'm donating my time as I cannot make another form of donation at the moment.

Hi, I'm Water, I'll be spending some time here on the trinity-forums. Hopefully, you'll get something out of my posts, even if it is just humour or for fun. Thanks and enjoy your time here everyone!

Thanks for reading! Smile

Post formatting edited by moderator
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1