Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Default doctype icons - where do they live?
Default doctype icons - where do they live?

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoxi
Cipher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Default doctype icons - where do they live?

Hello there

I'm interested in playing around with the default Finder icons for the NeoOffice/J doc types - the ones that are currently page+ship.

Could someone point me to the place in the NeoJ package where these icons actually live - i.e. when I tell Get Info to make NeoJ the default app for Writer docs, where is OSX going to find the page+ship icon that it assigns to all .sxw files?

It's a personal taste/learning sort of thing - I'm not that keen on the ships (want something more colourful to go with my purple desktop) and want to learn where the icons are kept too.

Thanks.

- yoxi
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject:

NeoOfficeJ.app/Contents/Resources/

There are currently 16 different icons for the application and various "groups" of document types Smile

Smokey
yoxi
Cipher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:50 am    Post subject:

Ta, Smokey - I saw the .icns files in the resources folder, I just wasn't sure if they were the ones or not, because there were so many of them...! What are you doing up at this time of the morning? Assuming you're where your Location thingy says you are? ;)

- yoxi
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject:

yoxi wrote:
What are you doing up at this time of the morning? Assuming you're where your Location thingy says you are? Wink

Yes, that's where I am...up bemoaning the fate and future of the United States (I actually fell asleep in the middle of things earlier and just woke up again)....

But it's not that early--in not too long everyone here will be waking up for work; in fact, the people in the suburbs who commute into the city or "cross-town" are probably already awake Smile I can hear the buses outside my window.

Smokey
yoxi
Cipher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2004 4:48 am    Post subject:

sardisson wrote:
Yes, that's where I am...up bemoaning the fate and future of the United States (I actually fell asleep in the middle of things earlier and just woke up again)....

As Gil Scott Heron might have said, Madate, Someone's Ass... I wonder what it's like running a country where you know that only 3% more of the population who actually voted want you as president than don't want you (or didn't/couldn't vote). Democracy is a funny old game.

Oh well, our turn next year, I think.

- yoxi
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1