FYI, I also noticed that when 3.2 beta writer documents with embedded spreadsheets are exported to PDF, some of the words are cutoff or distorted. Attached is a sample odt doc followed by the pdf export of the same.
FYI. I have fixed this bug and the fix is included in NeoOffice 3.2 and NeoOffice 3.1.2 Patch 8. The bug occurred when text in your document was stretched wider than the default width of the font. In your sample document, for example, the bounds of the embedded object is stretched about 30% wider than the actual size of the spreadsheet. It is in these cases that the bug you found would appear.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum