Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - German translation of NeoOffice website
German translation of NeoOffice website

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:07 am    Post subject: German translation of NeoOffice website

I just finished translating the index page of the website.

The translation is not perfect. But I am not a professional translater, so that is probably ok.

Code:
Change language: Dutch English French Italian Spanish
Sprache ändern: Niederländisch Englisch Französisch Italienisch Spanisch

Code:
NeoOffice® is Mac OS X office software funded entirely by donations from our users
NeoOffice® ist eine Mac OS X Bürosoftware die sich ausschließlich durch Spenden von seinen Benutzern finanziert

Code:
Home    Downloads    Support
Features    NeoOffice Mobile    FAQ
Donations

Home   Herunterladen   Unterstützung
Funktionalitäten   NeoOffice Mobile   Häufig gestellte Fragen
Spenden

Code:
NeoOffice 3.2 now available
NeoOffice 3.2 users: Patch 1 fixes a crashing bug found on certain Mac machines

NeoOffice 3.2 ist jetzt verfügbar
NeoOffice 3.2 Benutzer: Patch 1 behebt einen Fehler der zum Absturz auf einigen Mac Rechnern führen kann

Code:
NeoOffice 3.2 adds new Mac OS X features such as:
- New Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible code
- Expanded font support
- Significant reduction in size of PDF files

NeoOffice 3.2 fügt neue Mac OS X Funktionen hinzu, wie z.B:
- Neuer Mac OS X 10.7 kompatibler Code
- Erweiterte Unterstützung von Schriften
- Erhebliche Verkleinerung der Größe von PDF Dateien

Code:
NeoOffice is a full-featured set of office applications for Mac OS X. Created in 2003 when there was no Mac OS X version of OpenOffice.org available, Patrick Luby and Ed Peterlin have devoted their decades of Mac software engineering experience to create an office suite that is adapted to the unique needs of Mac users.

NeoOffice ist ein vollständiges Paket von Office Programmen für Mac OS X. Im Jahr 2003, als es noch keine Mac OS X Version von OpenOffice.org gab, haben Patrick Luby und Ed Peterlin ihre jahrzehntelange Erfahrung bei der Erstellung von Mac Software dazu genutzt, ein Office Paket zu erstellen, das auf die einzigartigen Anforderungen von Mac Benutzern zugeschnitten ist.

Code:
While OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice now have their own Mac OS X versions, Patrick and Ed continually add improvements to NeoOffice that our Mac OS X users will not find in OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice such as:

Während OpenOffice.org und LibreOffice jetzt ihre eigenen Mac OS X Versionen besitzen, fügen Patrick und Ed ständig Verbesserungen zu NeoOffice hinzu, die unsere Mac OS X Benutzer nicht in OpenOffice.org oder LibreOffice finden werden, wie etwa:

Code:
    Extremely stable Mac OS X code that has been in daily use by hundreds of thousands of NeoOffice users since 2003
    Significant speed improvements to the OpenOffice.org text layout, rendering, and printing code
    Native Mac OS X text highlighting
    Native file locking support for local and networked volumes
    Mac OS X Services support
    Native floating tool windows

Extrem stabiler Mac OS X Quelltext der von hunderttausenden von NeoOffice Benutzern seit 2003 täglich benutzt wird
    Erhebliche Geschwindigkeits-Verbesserungen des OpenOffice.org Text Layouts, Darstellung und Druck
    Natives Mac OS X Text Markierung
    Native Datei Sicherungs-Unterstützung für lokale und Netzwerkvolumes
    Mac OS X Dienste Unterstützung
    Native schwebende Werkzeugfenster

Code:
Copyright © 2003-2011 Planamesa Inc. NeoOffice is a registered trademark of Planamesa Inc.
Copyright © 2003-2011 Planamesa Inc. NeoOffice ist ein eingetragenes Markenzeichen von Planamesa Inc.

So, now you have some work to do. Smile

If you want to, you can give me a list of the most important pages to translate. I will do them first then.

Also, please tell me if the format of this post is convenient.
Thanks
Martin

Last edited by mweil on Tue May 10, 2011 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Translation of NeoOffice Website

mweil wrote:
I just finished translating the index page of the website.

The translation is not perfect. But I am not a professional translater, so that is probably ok.

Thank you for the translations. I have posted your translations on the main website. Please let me know if you see any errors in what I have posted.

Do not worry that you are not a professional translator. As long as your translation gets the general concept into German, IMHO that is much better than no translation at all.

I did have questions on the following 2 translations:

Code:

I do not know much German so I ran the above through [url=translate.google.com]Google's translation site[/url] to check if the translation is close. Google thought that "hinzu" duplicates "fügt" and that "wie z.B" translates back to "such as e.g." (in English "e.g." is the abbreviation for "such as"). Does the above German translation have any duplicate words in it or is Google wrong?

Code:

Google's translation site translated "Sicherungs-Unterstützung" as "backup support" so maybe this is not the correct translation for "locking support"? File locking is different from file backups. File locking is a technique used to prevent to applications from saving to the same file at once and is mostly used when multiple users on different machines are opening the same file on a shared volume. A more in-depth explanation of file locking is on this Wikipedia page.

mweil wrote:
If you want to, you can give me a list of the most important pages to translate. I will do them first then.

Below are the 3 most visited pages on our site after the index.php page:

- download.php
- mirrors.php (you have to get to this by clicking on NeoOffice 3.2 on the download page)
- contact.php

Please feel free to do them in any order and in small pieces if that is more convenient. I will just splice in whatever translations you post and leave the remaining untranslated pieces in English.

mweil wrote:
Also, please tell me if the format of this post is convenient.

The format of your post worked well for me. I was able to copy and paste them into our website's text files and into Google's translation site without any errors.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:28 am    Post subject: Re: Translation of NeoOffice Website

pluby wrote:

Code:

I do not know much German so I ran the above through [url=translate.google.com]Google's translation site[/url] to check if the translation is close. Google thought that "hinzu" duplicates "fügt" and that "wie z.B" translates back to "such as e.g." (in English "e.g." is the abbreviation for "such as"). Does the above German translation have any duplicate words in it or is Google wrong?

As I realised while translating, German is a rather complicated language. So I am not suprised that in this case google is wrong. The translation of "add" is actually "hinzufügen", but in this case you have to split it up. So this is not a duplicate. Furthermore I suppose you could use just "wie" or "z.B." but I have never seen anyone use it like that. So this is ok too.

pluby wrote:

Code:

Google's translation site translated "Sicherungs-Unterstützung" as "backup support" so maybe this is not the correct translation for "locking support"? File locking is different from file backups. File locking is a technique used to prevent to applications from saving to the same file at once and is mostly used when multiple users on different machines are opening the same file on a shared volume. A more in-depth explanation of file locking is on this Wikipedia page.

You are right, "Sicherungs-Unterstützung" is a wrong translation and very ambiguous. The problem with this is, that people who know what file-locking is, just use the english word anyway, so I am not even sure if there is something like a german translation. But translating "locking support" as "Unterstützung für Datei Verriegelung" is much better.

The complete translation would be:
Code:
Native Unterstützung für Datei Verriegelung auf lokalen und entfernten Laufwerken
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject:

Thank you for the explaining the first translation and updating the second translation. I have posted both translations on the website.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:15 am    Post subject:

And here goes download.php

Code:
    Download NeoOffice
    Important warnings for all NeoOffice users
    Install NeoOffice
    Install other languages
    Uninstall NeoOffice

NeoOffice herunterladen
    Wichtige Warnung an alle NeoOffice Benutzer
    NeoOffice installieren
    Andere Sprachen installieren
    NeoOffice deinstallieren

Download NeoOffice
    NeoOffice herunterladen

You can download NeoOffice from any of the following links:
Sie können NeoOffice von jedem der folgenden Links herunterladen:

Downloads    Is my Mac an Intel machine?    BitTorrent    Size
Downloads   Ist mein Mac ein Intel Computer   BitTorrent   Größe

NeoOffice 3.2
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher    Download for Mac Intel machines       159227036 bytes

NeoOffice 3.2
Mac OS X 10.5 oder höher   Download für Mac Intel Computer         159227036 Bytes

NeoOffice 3.1.2
Mac OS X 10.4 or higher    Download for Mac Intel machines
Download for Mac PowerPC machines    BitTorrent
BitTorrent    159486866 bytes
161480502 bytes

NeoOffice 3.1.2
Mac OS X 10.4 oder höher   Download für Mac Intel Computer
Download für Mac PowerPC Computer   BitTorrent
BitTorrent   159486866 Bytes
161480502 Bytes

After downloading NeoOffice, we recommend that you read the following links:
Nach dem Herunterladen von NeoOffice, empfehlen wir Ihnen die folgenden Links zu lesen:

Install NeoOffice
    Install other languages
    Uninstall NeoOffice

NeoOffice installieren
    NeoOffice deinstallieren

Important warnings for all NeoOffice users
Wichtige Warnungen an alle NeoOffice Benutzer

Since NeoOffice is tested by users, we expect that users will find crashing or other serious bugs. We strongly recommend that you save your work frequently so that if you encounter a crashing bug, you will not lose much data. If you feel that you need software that has been heavily tested, we recommend that you use a commercially-supported product like Microsoft Office or Apple iWork.

Da NeoOffice von Benutzern getestet wird, gehen wir davon aus, dass Benutzer Fehler, die zum Absturz führen, oder sonstige schwere Fehler, finden. Wir empfehlen dringend, dass Sie Ihre Arbeit häufig sichern, sodass Sie nicht viele Daten verlieren wenn Sie einen Fehler, der zum Absturz führt, finden. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass Sie Software benötigen die ausgiebig getestet wurde, empfehlen wir Ihnen die Benutzung eines kommerziell unterstützten Produkts wie Microsoft Office oder Apple iWork.

Only install the versions of NeoOffice that are listed on this web site. Please do not install an unlisted version even if you downloaded it from this web site in the past. Using such unlisted versions is very risky as unlisted versions have bugs that we have fixed in the listed versions.

Installieren Sie nur die Versionen von NeoOffice die auf dieser Webseite aufgeführt sind. Bitte installieren Sie keine nicht aufgeführte Version, auch wenn Sie diese in der Vergangenheit von dieser Seite heruntergeladen haben. Das Benutzen einer solchen nicht aufgeführten Version ist sehr riskant, da nicht aufgeführte Versionen Fehler enthalten die wir in den aufgeführten Versionen behoben wurden.

Install NeoOffice
NeoOffice installieren

Make sure that you read the important warnings for all users before you install NeoOffice.
Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die wichtigen Warnungen für alle Benutzer lesen, bevor Sie NeoOffice installieren.

To install, find the downloaded file in your Downloads folder or on your Schreibtisch and double-click on the downloaded file. This should open a Finder window that contains the NeoOffice installer. Double-click on the NeoOffice installer and the NeoOffice installer should start.

Zur Installation, finden Sie die heruntergeladene Datei in Ihrem Downloads Ordner oder auf Ihrem Schreibtisch und doppelklicken Sie auf die heruntergeladene Datei. Dies sollte ein Finder Fenster öffnen, welches das NeoOffice Installationsprogramm enthält. Klicken Sie doppelt auf das Installationsprogramm und das NeoOffice Installationsprogramm sollte starten.

By default, the installer will create an application called NeoOffice in the Programme folder. To launch NeoOffice, just double-click on the NeoOffice application icon in the Finder.

Standardmäßig wird das Installationsprogramm eine Anwendung mit dem Namen NeoOffice in dem Programme Ordner erstellen. Um NeoOffice zu starten, klicken Sie einfach doppelt auf das Symbol der NeoOffice Anwendung im Finder.

Install other languages

By default, the installer only installs English but language packs are available for other languages. To add support for any of the other languages not included in the installer, install NeoOffice and then download and install the language pack for your language.

Standardmäßig installiert das Installationsprogramm nur die englische Sprachunterstützung, es sind jedoch Sprachpakete für andere Sprachen verfügbar. Um die Unterstützung für beliebige nicht vom Installationsprogramm unterstützte Sprache hinzuzufügen, installieren Sie zuerst NeoOffice um anschließend das Sprachpaket für Ihre Sprache herunterzuladen und zu installieren.

You can download NeoOffice language packs from any of the following links:
Sie können NeoOffice Sprachpakete von jedem der folgenden Links herunterladen:

NeoOffice 3.2 language packs
    NeoOffice 3.1.2 language packs

NeoOffice 3.2 Sprachpakete
    NeoOffice 3.1.2 Sprachpakete

Uninstall NeoOffice
NeoOffice deinstallieren

To uninstall, just drag the NeoOffice application from the Finder into the Mac OS X trash can.
Zum Deinstallieren, ziehen Sie einfach die NeoOffice Anwendung von dem Finder in den Mac OS X Papierkorb.

I have a suggestion regarding the language packs part. Instead of "By default, the installer only installs English", which is (at least in the germant translation) a bit misleading, I would write "By default, the installer only installs language support for English". This is also what I translated.

By the way. The index page looks good. I did not find any mistakes.

Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for the translations. I have posted all of them on the main website. Also, I have copied any translations that repeat on other pages.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject:

mirrors.php

Code:
The NeoOffice project is funded solely by donations from NeoOffice users like yourself. As a way to thank our donors who make the NeoOffice project possible, NeoOffice 3.2 can be downloaded and installed on an unlimited number of machines by all NeoOffice donors who have donated € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) or more within the last year.

Das NeoOffice Projekt wird ausschließlich durch Spenden von NeoOffice Benutzern wie Ihnen finanziert. Als einen Weg um unseren Spendern, die das NeoOffice Projekt möglich machen, zu danken, kann NeoOffice 3.2 von allen Benutzern, die innerhalb des letzten Jahres mindestens € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) gespendet haben, auf einer unbegrenzten Anzahl von Computern heruntergeladen und installiert werden.

The cost and time spent on NeoOffice is very large for Patrick Luby and Ed Peterlin - the Mac software engineers that have created all of the improvements in NeoOffice that are not in OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice. While many free software products such as OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice are funded by huge donations from large corporations such as Oracle and Novell, NeoOffice has no corporate sponsors. Without any corporate sponsors, Patrick and Ed must rely exclusively on donations from our users to continue implementing the latest Mac OS X features in NeoOffice.

Die Kosten und Zeit die auf das NeoOffice Projekt verwendet wird ist sehr groß für Patrick Luby und Ed Peterlin - die Mac Software Entwickler die sämtliche Verbesserungen in NeoOffice erstellt haben die nicht in OpenOffice.org oder LibreOffice enthalten sind. Während viele kostenlose Software Produkte wie z.B. OpenOffice.org und LibreOffice von riesigen Spenden von großen Firmen, wie z.B. Oracle und Novell finanziert werden, erhält NeoOffice keine Firmenspenden. Ohne jegliche Firmen Sponsoren sind Patrick und Ed ausschließlich auf Spenden von unseren Benutzern angewiesen um weiterhin die neusten Mac OS X Funktionen in NeoOffice zu integrieren.

We completely understand if you are unable to donate or you are not sure if NeoOffice 3.2 will meet your needs. Thanks to donors and volunteer mirrors, we are able to provide free downloads of NeoOffice 3.1.2 and, as always, free real-time access to the latest NeoOffice source code.

Wir haben völliges Verständnis dafür, falls Sie nicht in der Lage sind zu spenden oder Sie sich nicht sicher sind ob NeoOffice 3.2 Ihren Anforderungen entspricht. Dank der Spender und freiwilligen Spiegelservern sind wir in der Lage, kostenlose Downloads von NeoOffice 3.1.2 zur Verfügung zu stellen, und wie immer, kostenlosen Echtzeit-Zugriff auf den neuesten NeoOffice Quelltext.

NeoOffice donors:
Login to start the download

NeoOffice Spender:
Melden Sie sich an um den Download zu starten

To download the NeoOffice-3.2-Intel.dmg file, please login so that we can verify that you have donated € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) or more within the last year.

Um die NeoOffice-3.2-Intel.dmg Datei herunterzuladen, melden Sie sich bitte an damit wir sichergehen können, dass Sie im letzten Jahr € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) oder mehr gespendet haben.

PayPal e-mail address:
PayPal E-Mail-Adresse:

Enter the characters in the following security image:
Geben Sie die Zeichen in dem folgenden Sicherheits-Bild ein:

Login to the donor downloads system
Bei dem Spender Download System anmelden

Login to the donor downloads system by entering the e-mail address that you gave PayPal when you made your NeoOffice donations. If you have a PayPal account and you have more than one e-mail address registered to your PayPal account, enter the e-mail address that you have set as your primary address within PayPal.

Melden Sie sich bei dem Spender Download System an, indem Sie die E-Mail-Adresse angeben, welche Sie PayPal gegeben haben als Sie Ihre NeoOffice Spende getätigt haben. Wenn Sie ein PayPal Konto besitzen und mehrere E-Mail-Adressen in diesem PayPal Konto registriert sind, geben Sie die E-Mail-Adresse an, die Sie in PayPal als Hauptadresse eingestellt haben.

Not a NeoOffice donor?
Donate now to start the download

Kein NeoOffice Spender?
Spenden Sie jetzt um den Download zu starten

Please consider donating. Since donations allow us to continue implementing the latest Mac OS X features in NeoOffice, we provide several special services as a way to thank our most generous donors.

Bitte erwägen Sie eine Spende. Da Spenden es uns ermöglichen weiterhin die neusten Mac OS X Funktionen in NeoOffice zu integrieren, bieten wir unseren großzügigsten Spendern als Dank etliche spezielle Dienste an.

United States Dollars
Euros
United Kingdom Pounds
Canadian Dollars
Australian Dollars
Japanese Yen

US Dollar
Euro
Britische Pfund
Kanadische Dollar
Australische Dollar
Japanische Yen

Optional: Do you have a NeoOffice Support forum or a NeoOffice Mobile account? If yes, enter your account's user name and we will automatically link your donation to your account:

Optional: Haben Sie einen Konto für das NeoOffice Unterstützungs-Forum oder NeoOffice Mobile? Wenn ja, geben Sie den Benutzernamen von Ihrem Konto an und wir werden Ihre Spende automatisch mit Ihrem Konto verbinden.

Important: Vergessen Sie nicht, nach Abschluss der Spende auf Zurück zur NeoOffice download sites zu klicken, um auf unsere Website zurückzukehren.
Wichtig: Vergessen Sie nicht, nach Abschluss der Spende auf Zurück zur NeoOffice Download Seite zu klicken, um auf unsere Webseite zurückzukehren.

Martin
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject:

contact.php

Code:
I am having problems. How can I get help?
Ich habe Probleme. Wie kann ich Hilfe bekommen?

While NeoOffice is free, our very limited donations only provides enough funding for one engineer and we must fit all NeoOffice software development, bug fixing, and support tasks into our available time. Because the development and bug fixing tasks use up a significant portion of our available time, we can only answer problems posted by our most generous donors.

Derweil ist NeoOffice kostenlos, unsere sehr begrenzten Spenden ermöglichen nur eine Finanzierung von einem Vollzeit Programmierer. Wir müssen sämtliche NeoOffice Entwicklungsarbeit, Fehlerbereinigung und Support in dieser Zeit ausführen. Da die Entwicklung und Fehlerbereinigung einen Großteil unserer verfügbaren Zeit benötigen, können wir uns nur um Probleme kümmern die unsere großzügigsten Spender haben.

Viewing our site is free and, in most cases, the fastest way to find an answer for a problem is to enter a short description of the problem in the text box at the top of this page and press the Suchen button next to it. If any users have had the same problem as you, searching our site may give you an immediate answer for the problem.

Die Betrachtung unserer Webseite ist kostenlos, der in den meisten Fällen schnellste Weg eine Lösung für ein Problem zu finden ist eine kurze Beschreibung des Problems in dem Textfeld am oberen Ende dieser Seite einzugeben und auf den Suchen Knopf daneben zu klicken. Wenn irgendwelche Benutzer das gleiche Problem wie Sie hatten, kann das Suchen auf unserer Seite unmittelbar auf eine Lösung führen.

If you cannot find an answer by searching our site, the next fastest way to find an answer is to enter OpenOffice and a short description of the problem in Google or your favorite search engine. Since NeoOffice is based on the OpenOffice.org office suite, searching for the same problem in OpenOffice.org may also give you an immediate answer.

Wenn Sie keine Lösung durch das Suchen auf unserer Seite finden, ist der nächst schnellste Weg eine Lösung zu finden, OpenOffice und eine kurze Beschreibung des Problems bei Google oder Ihrer bevorzugten Suchmaschine einzugeben. Da NeoOffice auf dem OpenOffice.org Büropaket basiert, könnte die Suche nach dem gleichen Problem in OpenOffice.org ebenfalls zu einer sofortigen Lösung führen.

Priority support for NeoOffice donors
Vorrangiger Support für NeoOffice Spender

The NeoOffice project is funded entirely by donations from our users. Since most of our donations come from a small percentage of our users, we give top priority to answering any problems posted by our most generous donors in our NeoOffice forums. Giving our donors priority support is a way for us to thank our most generous donors.

Das NeoOffice Projekt wird ausschließlich durch Spenden von unseren Benutzern finanziert. Da die meisten Spenden von einem kleinem Teil unserer Benutzer kommen, geben wir den Problemen, von unseren großzügigsten Spendern in den NeoOffice Foren geschrieben werden, die höchste Priorität. Unseren Spendern bevorzugten Support zu geben ist für uns ein Weg um unseren großzügigsten Spendern zu danken.

Das NeoOffice Projekt
Das NeoOffice Projekt

Users who have donated € 70 (US$ 100, £ 60, CA$ 100, AU$ 100 oder ¥8334) or more within the last year can post in any of our NeoOffice forums. Also, any NeoOffice Mobile users who have donated € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) or more within the last year can post in our NeoOffice Mobile forums.

Benutzer welche innerhalb des letzten Jahres € 70 (US$ 100, £ 60, CA$ 100, AU$ 100 oder ¥8334) oder mehr gespendet haben, können in jedem unserer NeoOffice Foren Beiträge schreiben. Desweiteren können alle NeoOffice Mobile Benutzer die innerhalb des letzten Jahres mindestens € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) gespendet haben, in unseren NeoOffice Mobile Foren Beiträge schreiben.

You can view the donations made within the last year by viewing your account profile. If you think that any donations made within the last year are not included in this amount, we recommend that you ensure that you have linked your donations to your account. You can link your donations to your account by filling out your Donation Preferences.

Sie können die im letzten Jahr gemachten Spenden in Ihrem Benutzer Profil ansehen. Wenn Sie der Meinung sind, dass irgendwelche Spenden innerhalb des letzten Jahres nicht in diesem Betrag enthalten sind, empfehlen wir Ihnen zu überprüfen ob Sie Ihre Spenden mit Ihrem Benutzerkonto verbunden haben. Sie können Ihre Spenden mit dem Benutzer Konto verbinden, indem Sie die Spender Einstellungen ausfüllen.

I found a bug in NeoOffice. Will it ever be fixed?
Ich habe einen Fehler in NeoOffice gefunden. Wird er jemals behoben?

Unfortunately, our very limited donations only provides enough funding for one engineer. This limits the current scope of the NeoOffice project to keeping a stable version of OpenOffice.org running on Mac OS X. Because of these limits, fixing OpenOffice.org feature bugs is outside that scope.

Leider ermöglichen unsere sehr begrenzten Spenden nur die Finanzierung von einem Entwickler. Dies schränkt im Moment den Umfang des NeoOffice Projekts auf das Erhalten einer stabilen Version von OpenOffice.org die auf Mac OS X läuft ein. Aufgrund dieser Einschränkungen das Beheben von Fehlern von OpenOffice.org Funktionen ausserhalb von diesem Rahmen.

Since stability is one of our most important goals, we will attempt to fix any critical crashing and hanging bugs even if they are caused by NeoOffice's underlying OpenOffice.org code. If you qualify for our priority NeoOffice support and you find a crashing or hanging bug, obtain a crash log or sample using the steps in this NeoWiki article, post a description of the bug in the NeoOffice Support forum, and attach the crash log or sample to your post using the instructions in this forum post.

Da Stabilität eines unser wichtigsten Ziele ist, werden wir versuchen jeglichen kritischen, zum Absturz führenden Fehler zu beheben, selbst wenn er von dem NeoOffice zugrunde liegendem OpenOffice.org Quelltext erzeugt wird. Wenn Sie sich für unseren bevorzugten NeoOffice Support qualifiziert haben und einen zum Absturz führenden Fehler finden, verschaffen Sie sich einen Absturzbericht oder -Probe mit den in diesem NeoWiki Artikel beschriebenen Schritten. Schreiben Sie dann eine Beschreibung des Fehlers in das NeoOffice Support Forum und fügen Sie den Absturzbericht oder -Probe an Ihren Beitrag mittels diesem Foren Beitrag an.

How can I get notified of patch and release announcements?
Wie kann ich über Patches und Veröffentlichungen informiert werden?

If you want to receive announcements whenever a patch or new release of NeoOffice is available, we recommend that you use one of the following options:
Wenn Sie Ankündigungen erhalten wollen immer wenn ein Patch oder eine neue Version von NeoOffice verfügbar ist, empfehlen wir Ihnen eine der folgenden Möglichkeiten zu benutzen:

Follow us on Twitter @NeoOffice
    Subscribe to our release announcements RSS feed by clicking on this RSS feed using your web browser or RSS aggregrator
    Register for e-mail notification of any release announcements posted in this forum topic by logging into the NeoOffice forums and then clicking on this link

Folgen Sie uns auf Twitter @NeoOffice
    Abonnieren Sie unseren Ankündigungs RSS Feed indem Sie auf mit Ihrem Browser oder RSS-Reader auf diesen RSS Feed klicken
    Registrieren Sie sich für E-Mail Mitteilungen über alle Ankündigungen die in diesem Forum Thema geschrieben werden indem Sie sich bei dem NeoOffice Forum anmelden und dann auf diesen Link klicken

Martin
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject:

There is one more thing I thought about:

I think it would be better not to translate "Support" at all, because the german translation might cause more harm than it will do good.

The meaning of "Support" should be clear to almost all computer users, whereas "Unterstützung" is not really known in this context.

I have checked the already posted translations and there are only two occurrences of "Unterstützung".

in index.php:
Code:
Home    Downloads    Support
Features    NeoOffice Mobile    FAQ
Donations

Home   Herunterladen   Support
Funktionalitäten   NeoOffice Mobile   Häufig gestellte Fragen
Spenden

and mirrors.php
Code:
Optional: Do you have a NeoOffice Support forum or a NeoOffice Mobile account? If yes, enter your account's user name and we will automatically link your donation to your account:

Optional: Haben Sie einen Konto für das NeoOffice Support Forum oder NeoOffice Mobile? Wenn ja, geben Sie den Benutzernamen von Ihrem Konto an und wir werden Ihre Spende automatisch mit Ihrem Konto verbinden.

I am sorry for this, but I think it is a lot better this way.

Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for the translations. I have posted the translations in your last 3 posts on the main website. Let me know if you see any errors or would like to update any translations.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 am    Post subject:

I just realised that there is still an "s" in the "Euro" item in the dropdown menus. Since you mean the amount of money there is no "s".

Thanks.
Martin
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:44 am    Post subject:

mweil wrote:
I just realised that there is still an "s" in the "Euro" item in the dropdown menus. Since you mean the amount of money there is no "s".

Thank you for catching this error. I have fixed it on the main website.

Patrick
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject:

donations.php

Code:
Special services for our donors
Besondere Dienste für unsere Spender

The NeoOffice project is funded entirely by donations from our users. Since most of our donations come from a small percentage of our users, the following special services are a way for us to thank our most generous donors.

Das NeoOffice Projekt finanziert sich ausschließlich durch Spenden unserer Nutzer. Da ein Großteil unserer Spenden von einem kleinen Teil unserer Nutzer kommen, sind die folgenden besonderen Dienste eine Weg uns bei unseren großzügigsten Spendern zu bedanken.

Access to the newest versions of NeoOffice
Zugriff auf die neusten Versionen von NeoOffice

Users who have donated € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) or more within the last year can download NeoOffice 3.2.
Nutzer die im letzten Jahr mindestens € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) gespendet haben können NeoOffice 3.2 herunterladen.

NeoOffice new feature requests
Anfrage für neue Funktionen in NeoOffice

Users who have donated € 18 (US$ 25, £ 15, CA$ 25, AU$ 25 oder ¥2084) or more within the last year can propose new features for NeoOffice and can vote for other users' proposed new features in our NeoOffice New Feature Requests forum.

Nutzer die im letzten Jahr mindestens € 18 (US$ 25, £ 15, CA$ 25, AU$ 25 oder ¥2084) gespendet haben können in unserem NeoOffice New Feature Requests Forum neue Funktionen für NeoOffice vorschlagen und über die vorgeschlagenen Funktionen anderer Nutzer abstimmen.

Priority NeoOffice support
Bevorzugter NeoOffice Support

Users who have donated € 70 (US$ 100, £ 60, CA$ 100, AU$ 100 oder ¥8334) or more within the last year can post in any of our NeoOffice forums.
Nutzer die im letzten Jahr mindestens € 70 (US$ 100, £ 60, CA$ 100, AU$ 100 oder ¥8334) gespendet haben können in jedem unserer NeoOffice Foren Beiträge schreiben.

Access to the complete set of NeoOffice Mobile features
Zugriff auf alle Funktionen von NeoOffice Mobile

Users who have donated € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) or more within the last 90 days or € 18 (US$ 25, £ 15, CA$ 25, AU$ 25 oder ¥2084) or more within the last year.
Nutzer die in den letzten 90 Tagen mindestens € 7 (US$ 10, £ 6, CA$ 10, AU$ 10 oder ¥834) oder im letzten Jahr mindestens € 18 (US$ 25, £ 15, CA$ 25, AU$ 25 oder ¥2084) gespendet haben.

How can I donate funds?
Wie kann ich Geld spenden?

Wichtig: Vergessen Sie nicht, nach Abschluss der Spende auf Zurück zur Zurück zur NeoOffice Donations zu klicken, um auf unsere Webseite zurückzukehren.
Wichtig: Vergessen Sie nicht, nach Abschluss der Spende auf Zurück zu NeoOffice Spenden zu klicken, um auf unsere Webseite zurückzukehren.

While we would like to accept other methods of payment for small donations, we have found that for small donations other payment providers can charge large processing fees (sometimes up to 50%) for each donation. Also, for small donations sent directly to us, we have found that a significant portion of each donation can get used up by a bank fees and administrative tasks. Since our purpose is to use donations to fund NeoOffice development and support, we use PayPal as their low payment processing fees leave most of your donation available for NeoOffice.

Obwohl wir gerne andere Methoden für die Zahlung von kleinen Spenden akzeptieren würden, haben wir festgestellt, dass andere Zahlungsunternehmen für kleine Spenden hohe Verarbeitungsgebühren (manchmal bis zu 50%) erheben. Gleichfalls fallen für kleine Spenden welche uns direkt zugesendet werden hohe Bankgebühren und administrative Tätigkeiten an. Da es unsere Absicht ist Spenden für die NeoOffice Entwicklung und Support zu verwenden, benutzen wir PayPal, da hier der Großteil der Spende für NeoOffice zur Verfügung steht.

Spenden Sie für NeoOffice Monatlicher Spendenbeitrag
Spenden Sie einen monatlichen Beitrag für NeoOffice

If there is a problem with your donation and you need a refund, please send an e-mail to donationrefunds at neooffice dot org and we will refund your donation. Please put "Refund Request" and the amount of your donation in the your e-mail so that we can process your refund as fast as possible.

Wenn es ein Problem mit Ihrer Spende gibt und Sie eine Rückerstattung benötigen, senden Sie bitte eine E-Mail an donationrefunds at neooffice.org und wir werden Ihre Spende erstatten. Bitte fügen Sie "Refund Request" und den Betrag Ihrer Spende in die E-Mail ein, damit wir Ihre Erstattung so schnell wie möglich bearbeiten können.

Why did I get an e-mail from PayPal?
Warum habe ich eine E-Mail von PayPal bekommen?

PayPal is our credit card processor so if you donated using a credit card, you will get a payment confirmation e-mail from PayPal. To ensure the safety of your credit card data, PayPal never allows us to see it. This is one reason we use PayPal as our credit card processor.

PayPal ist unser Kreditkarten Verarbeitungsunternehmen. Wenn Sie also mit einer Kreditkarte gespendet haben, werden Sie eine Zahlungsbestätigungs E-Mail von PayPal erhalten. Um die Sicherheit von Ihren Kreditkartendaten zu gewährleisten, erlaubt PayPal es uns nie, diese zu sehen. Dies ist ein Grund dafür, dass wir PayPal als unser Kreditkarten Verarbeitungsunternehmen nutzen.

All sellers that accept credit cards use a credit card processor and by using PayPal you can see who our credit card processor is. More importantly, since PayPal never lets us see your credit card number, we do not store any of your credit card information. The only information that PayPal lets us see is your e-mail address and the amount of your donation and we do not share that information with anyone.

Alle Verkäufer die Kreditkarten akzeptieren nutzen einen Verarbeitungsunternehmen und dadurch, dass wir PayPal benutzen, können Sie sehen welches unser Verarbeitungsunternehmen ist. Wichtiger ist, da PayPal uns nie Ihre Kreditkartennummer sehen lässt, speichern wir keinerlei Kreditkarteninformationen. Die einzige Information die PayPal uns sehen lässt, ist Ihre E-Mail Adresse und den Betrag Ihrer Spende und wir geben diese Informationen an niemanden weiter.

Why does NeoOffice need donations?
Warum braucht NeoOffice Spenden?

Without donations from our users, NeoOffice would not exist. While many free software products like Firefox and OpenOffice.org are funded by huge donations from large corporations, NeoOffice has no corporate sponsors.

Ohne Spenden von unseren Nutzern, gäbe es NeoOffice nicht. Während viele freie Software Produkte wie Firefox oder OpenOffice.org durch riesige Spenden von großen Firmen finanziert werden, hat NeoOffice keine Firmensponsoren.

Without any corporate sponsors, we must rely exclusively on donations from our users to exist. If users do not donate enough funds to cover the real costs of operating the NeoOffice project, we must scale back the project to fit within the available funds. Since we already run the NeoOffice project with a bare minimum of funding, any shortage of user donations can have a huge impact on what we are able to provide to our users.

Ohne jegliche Firmensponsoren, sind wir ausschließlich auf Spenden von unseren Nutzern angewiesen um zu existieren. Wenn die Nutzer nicht genug Spenden um die tatsächlichen Ausgaben des NeoOffice Projekts zu begleichen, müssen wir die Größe des NeoOffice Projekts herunterfahren um mit den verfügbaren finanziellen Mitteln auszukommen. Da wir das NeoOffice Projekt jedoch schon mit einem Minimum an Finanzierung betreiben, kann jede Abnahme von Nutzerspenden einen gewaltigen Einfluss auf das haben, was wir unseren Nutzern anbieten können.

I have only included the parts that were not already translated, or had errors in them.

Martin
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:12 am    Post subject:

The translation for the new Patch Announcement would be:

Code:

NeoOffice Benutzer: The latest NeoOffice 3.2 and NeoOffice 3.1.2 patches include a bug fix for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

NeoOffice Benutzer: Die neusten NeoOffice 3.2 und NeoOffice 3.1.2 Patches enthalten eine Fehlerbereinigung für Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

Martin
mweil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject:

Because I just stumbled upon it: Smile

patch.php

Code:

Download the latest bug fixes for NeoOffice 3.2
Laden Sie die neusten Fehlerbereinigungen für NeoOffice 3.2 herunter

Volunteers are continually testing NeoOffice and, as they find bugs, we fix them as fast as we can. Since a full NeoOffice release is a very large download, we post smaller "patch" installers that only install the NeoOffice files that we have fixed since the last release.

Freiwillige sind ständig dabei NeoOffice zu testen und wenn sie Fehler finden, beheben wir diese so schnell wir können. Da eine vollständiger NeoOffice Release ein sehr großer Download ist, veröffentlichen wir kleinere "Patch" Installationen die nur die NeoOffice Dateien installieren, die sich seit dem letzten Release geändert haben.

The patch includes all of the bug fixes in previous NeoOffice 3.2 patches.
Der Patch enthält alle Fehlerbereinigungen der vorherigen NeoOffice 3.2 Patches.

Wichtig: you must have NeoOffice 3.2 or higher installed to be able to install this patch.
Wichtig: Sie müssen NeoOffice 3.2 oder neuer installiert haben um in der Lage zu sein diesen Patch zu installieren.

Installation of the patch is the same as the NeoOffice installation instructions. Also, the patch installer will check if you have already installed NeoOffice 3.2 or higher.
Dieser Patch wird genauso installiert wie in der NeoOffice Installationsanleitung beschrieben. Der Patch wird ebenfalls kontrollieren ob Sie bereits NeoOffice 3.2 oder neuer installiert haben.

The latest NeoOffice 3.2 patch is available from the following locations:
Der neuste NeoOffice 3.2 Patch ist von den folgenden Stellen verfügbar:

Can you give me some hints what pages, apart from the Features, FAQ and NeoOffice Mobile pages, I have missed as well?

Martin
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4