Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - New Mirror Created 4/22/05
New Mirror Created 4/22/05

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Mirrors
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wollja
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: New Mirror Created 4/22/05

Hi all,

First I wanted to say thanks to all the developers and contributors to this project. I can hobby code in VB.net but can't be of any use coding for this wonderful project. So, I figured I'd do some mirroring. I only have 25gig of bandwidth a month available, but will offer the first 24 gig a month to this project. Here's the URL:

http://neooffice.lendtheword.org/

I hope this helps in some small part, keep up the good work.....

Jack

PS.... is there any way I can be emailed when there are new versions to upload to my server??? wollja AT yahoo.com
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject:

Thank you very much for your generous offer!

However, before I add it to the Neo/J download page, you might want to save your bandwidth as your available bandwidth will most likely be used up in less than 12 hours. Sad

Patrick
wollja
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:31 am    Post subject: Wow...

Glad to hear Neoffice is that popular! I figured 200 downloads a month from my 24 gig might help out some. Too, bad my extra bandwidth doesn't even make a dent:-( And l, I guess its not worth me upgrading my bandwidth to 200 gig, since that would only last 4 days as well. If only I had a T3 coming into my house:-)

I'll try to help by reporting bugs and helping to answer support forum questions!

Best of luck! Jack
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Wow...

wollja wrote:
Glad to hear Neoffice is that popular! I figured 200 downloads a month from my 24 gig might help out some. Too, bad my extra bandwidth doesn't even make a dent:-( And l, I guess its not worth me upgrading my bandwidth to 200 gig, since that would only last 4 days as well. If only I had a T3 coming into my house:-)

I'll try to help by reporting bugs and helping to answer support forum questions!

Best of luck! Jack

You might consider adding to the current torrents, too. This way you can add to the available bandwidth and distribute NeoOffice/J. If you get close to your 24GB monthly allocation you can leave the torrent and rejoin at the next month.

James
wollja
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Great...

Thanks for the tip, I'll try that! Jack
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> Mirrors All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1