Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Printing issues with 10.5 and neooffice 2.2.2 patch3
Printing issues with 10.5 and neooffice 2.2.2 patch3

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawn_f
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Printing issues with 10.5 and neooffice 2.2.2 patch3

Every time I try and print, NeoOffice just hangs...I have tried through preview and it does the same thing. Has any seen this, or is their a patch I can try? The latest openoffice does not have this issue.

Thanks in advance,
Shawn Faulkingham
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to NeoOffice's forums. I am sorry you are experiencing difficulty.

Here are the first things to try:
-Make sure you have the latest patch (currently patch 3 for Neo 2.2.2.)
-Check your system for "haxies" .
-Check for corrupted preferences

If none of those correct the issue, take a sample and file a bug in Bugzilla. Instructions for doing so can be found in the Bugzilla Guide

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Lorinda
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject:

Also, I have noticed that there has been several printing issues reported when using Mac OS X 10.5 so I suspect that something has changed in Mac OS X that is breaking our existing printing code. Based on that theory, I have made some changes in the printing code in an attempt to fix (or at least identify the cause of) these printing bugs.

Can you try the test patch in bug 2788 and see if it fixes your printing problem?

Patrick
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
Also, I have noticed that there has been several printing issues reported when using Mac OS X 10.5 so I suspect that something has changed in Mac OS X that is breaking our existing printing code. Based on that theory, I have made some changes in the printing code in an attempt to fix (or at least identify the cause of) these printing bugs.

Can you try the test patch in bug 2788 and see if it fixes your printing problem?

Has anyone with printing issues on Leopard been able to try this test patch? If so, is there any improvement as a result of the test patch?

Patrick
crustyg
Blue Pill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject:

I am too new to MAC stuff as well as NeoOffice. Cannot get .pdf files to show up in NeoOffice... I want to tile print as well and cannot find how in the "Help" section... I shall now go and try the patch... but I am bout patched up right now..
Reese
Lorinda
Captain Mifune

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject:

Neo can't read or edit pdf files. It can, though, export to pdf and "print" as pdf. (Any Mac application that uses the native print dialog can do the latter).

Lorinda
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1