Support
· Forums
· NeoOffice Support
· NeoWiki

Announcements
· Twitter @NeoOffice

Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org
Spanish translation for NeoOffice Page - www.neooffice.org

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok

Samwise wrote:
netocp-1 wrote:
Ok, everything looks well. And I have a suggestion. I think you should remove the "Abrir documento" and "Nuevo" submenus from NeoOffice menu because they're repeated in File Menu. I just say. I do not know what you think.

This has been suggested and discussed here: https://trinity.neooffice.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=7865&start=75

Thanks...

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 pm    Post subject:

pluby wrote:
Thank you for the menu translations. I am going to wait a few days before I upload a test patch (I want to wait to see if any critical bugs are reported) so I have attached a screen snapshot of how the menus will look when running NeoOffice in Spanish.

FYI. I have included your menu translations in the following test patch. Can you install the test patch and check that the Spanish translations work for you?:

Intel:
http://joe.neooffice.org/test/NeoOffice-3.0.2_Early_Access-Patch-0-Test-1-Intel.dmg

PowerPC:
http://joe.neooffice.org/test/NeoOffice-3.0.2_Early_Access-Patch-0-Test-1-PowerPC.dmg

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Hello

Hello NeoOffice Team, I want to excuse me becase I have been very far from NeoOffice Project these days, but the reason is because I have been very busy and I hadn't much time to go a cibercoffee to use the internet, but I will try to follow helping.

I want to say that I have upgraded my iBook G4 to Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.8 and the problem of the untranslated submenus of NeoOffice menu is fixed as Patrick said. Ok, I don't know if this is the correct topic to post it, but whatever I did it Laughing

Now, I will try out NeoOffice 3.0.2 where I will test all the new features I always wished that NeoOffice has.

netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Main Page Trans (Header)

NeoOffice 3.2 users: Patch 1 fixes a crashing bug found on certain Mac machines
NeoOffice 3.2 adds new Mac OS X features such as:
- New Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible code
- Expanded font support
- Significant reduction in size of PDF files

=

Usuarios de NeoOffice 3.2: El parche 1 repara un reporte de fallo encontrado en ciertas Macs.

NeooOffice 3.2 agrega nuevas características de Mac OS X tales como:

-Código compatible con el nuevo Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
-Soporte ampliado para las fuentes.
-Reducción de tamaño significativa para los archivos PDF.

Note: Could somebody remember me how do I add links? to provide translations with links included. (I've forgotten it)

netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:06 pm    Post subject: Main Page second paragraph

While OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice now have their own Mac OS X versions, Patrick and Ed continually add improvements to NeoOffice that our Mac OS X users will not find in OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice such as:

*Significant speed improvements to the OpenOffice.org text layout, rendering, and printing code

=

Mientras que ahora OpenOffice.org y LibreOffice tiene sus propias versiones para Mac OS X, Patrick and Ed continuamente agrgan mejoras a NeoOffice que nuestros usuarios de Mac OS X no encontrarán en OpenOffice.org ni en LibreOffice tales como:

*Mejoras de velocidad significativas al código de diseño de texto, representación e impresión de OpenOffice.org.

Note: and I have a doubt about the "name" that appears close to the avatar in my case "councilperson". how is added this name? is it added for the avatar or for someone else? and why am I councilperson?

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Main Page Trans (Header)

Thank you for the translations. I have posted all of the them on the main website except for the following line (we released a new patch this morning and the English description of the patch was very different from the English that was there before):

"Usuarios de NeoOffice 3.2: El parche 1 repara un reporte de fallo encontrado en ciertas Macs."

netocp-1 wrote:
Note: Could somebody remember me how do I add links? to provide translations with links included. (I've forgotten it)

The software that we use for this site uses "BBCode" tags for URLs. The BBCode tags for URLs are described in this list.

netocp-1 wrote:
Note: and I have a doubt about the "name" that appears close to the avatar in my case "councilperson". how is added this name? is it added for the avatar or for someone else? and why am I councilperson?

The "name" that you see is based on the total number of posts that you have posted in our forums. The list of possible names and where those names come from is listed here.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: Main Page Trans (Header)

Quote:

netocp-1 wrote:

The software that we use for this site uses "BBCode" tags for URLs. The BBCode tags for URLs are described in this list

Thanks

Quote:

netocp-1 wrote:

The "name" that you see is based on the total number of posts that you have posted in our forums. The list of possible names and where those names come from is listed here

Thanks

netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject:

The latest NeoOffice 3.2 and NeoOffice 3.1.2 patches include a bug fix for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion

=

El último parche para NeoOffice 3.2 y NeoOffice 3.1.2 incluyen la reparación para un error en Mac OS X Lion.

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject:

Thank you for the translation. I have posted it on the main website.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:51 am    Post subject: Downloads

You can download NeoOffice from any of the following links:

After downloading NeoOffice, we recommend that you read the following links:

To install, find the downloaded file in your Descargas folder or on your Escritorio and double-click on the downloaded file. This should open a Finder window that contains the NeoOffice installer. Double-click on the NeoOffice installer and the NeoOffice installer should start.

You can download NeoOffice language packs from any of the following links:

=

Puede descargar NeoOffice desde cualquiera de los siguientes enlaces:

Despues de descargar NeoOffice, le recomendamos que lea el contenido de los siguientes enlaces:

Para instalar, localize el archivo descargado en su carpeta Descargas o en su Escritorio y haga doble clic sobre el. Esto debería abrir una nueva ventana del Finder que contenga el instalador de NeoOffice. Haga clic sobre el instalador de NeoOffice y siga las instrucciones en panatalla.

Puede descargar los paquetes de idioma de NeoOffice desde cualquiera de los siguientes enlaces:

netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject: Downloads

Ah, and I want to correct an error of "word right place" in "Desinstalando NeoOffice":

The correct form isn't "Mac OS X Papelera" (even though it sounds better) but if "Papelera de Mac OS X".

netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:00 am    Post subject: NeoOffice Support

I want to correct an error of verb conjugation in the second paragraph after the yellow one:

The correct form isn't "Mirando nuestro sitio es gratis y," but if (and sounds better) "El navegar en nuestro sitio es gratis y".

And the translation of "Follow us on Twitter" is "Síguenos en Twitter".

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject:

Thank you for the translations. I have posted the translations in your last 3 posts on the main website.

Patrick
netocp-1
Oracle

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Features Page

Created in 2003 when there was no Mac OS X version of OpenOffice.org available, Patrick Luby and Ed Peterlin have devoted their decades of Mac software engineering experience to create an office suite that is adapted to the unique needs of Mac users.

New in NeoOffice 3.2

This release adds several new features including:

1. New Mac OS X 10.7 Lion compatible code

Apple's upcoming Mac OS X 10.7 Lion release is expected to have many significant changes so the NeoOffice engineers have completely reimplemented the following NeoOffice features to ensure that these features will be fully compatible with Mac OS X 10.7 Lion:

- Text layout and rendering
- Copy and paste
- Drag and drop

2. Expanded font support

NeoOffice now uses Apple's CoreText text layout and rendering functions. In contrast, OpenOffice.org and LibreOffice use Apple's obsolete ATSUI functions. The CoreText functions are up to twice as fast as the ATSUI functions and the CoreText functions provide improved text layout and rendering for many Windows OpenType fonts.

3. Significant reduction in size of PDF files

PDF files exported from NeoOffice that contain mostly text are now 50% to 75% smaller than the same files exported from previous versions of NeoOffice. The NeoOffice engineers implemented this significant reduction in PDF file size by using a more compact method of specifying the position of font glyphs within PDF files.

Anyone can create a free NeoOffice Móvil account. Free accounts can upload and view documents but they are limited to only 10 megabytes of storage and their documents expire after 7 days. This allows users to try out NeoOffice Móvil and use it for temporary storage. NeoOffice donors, in contrast, have access to the complete set of features. For more information on the features that each type of account has access to, please visit the NeoOffice Móvil pricing page.

=

Creado en 2003 cuando no habia versión de OpenOffice.org para Mac OS X disponible, Patrick Luby y Ed Peterlin han dedicado sus decadas de experiencia en ingeniería de software para Mac OS X a crear una suite ofimática que esté adaptada a las únicas necesidades de los usuarios de Mac.

Nuevo en NeoOffice 3.2

Esta versión agrga muchas nuevas características que incluyen:

1. Nuevo código compatibel con Mac OS X Lion

Se espera que la nueva versión de Mac OS X Lion de Apple tenga muchos cambios significativos es por eso que los ingenieros de NeoOffice han completamente reimplmentado las siguientes características de NeoOffice para asegurar que estas características serán totalmente compatibles con Mac OS X Lion:

*Diseño y renderizado de texto
*Copiar y pegar
*Arrastrar y soltar

2. Soporte extendido para las fuentes

NeoOffice ahora utiliza las funciones de diseño y renderizado de texto del CoreText de Apple. En contraste, OpenOffice.org y LibreOffice utilizan las funciones obsoletas ATSUI de Apple. Las funciones de CoreText son hasta dos veces mas rápidas que las funciones ATSUI y las funciones CoreText proporcionan un mejor diseño y renderizado de texto para muchas fuentes OpenType de Windows.

3. Reducción significativa en el tamaño de los archivos PDF

Los archivos PDF exportados desde NeoOffice que contiene sobre todo texto son ahora 50% o 75% mas pequeños que los mismos archivos importados con versiones anteriores de NeoOffice. Los ingenieros de NeoOffice han implmentado esta reducción de peso significativa en los archivos PDF al usar un método mas compacto de especificación de la posición de los glifos de la fuentes dentro de los archivos PDF.

Cualquiera puede crear una cuenta gratuita de NeoOffice Móvil. Las cuentas gratuitas pueden subir y ver documentos pero están limitadas a solo diez megabytes de almacenamiento y sus documentos expiran despues de siete días. Esto permite a los usuarios probar NeoOffice Móvil y usarlo para almacenamiento temporal. Los donantes de NeoOffice, en contraste, tienen acceso al conjunto completo de características. Para mas información acerca de las características a las que tiene acceso cada tipo de cuenta, por favor visite la página de fijación de precios de NeoOffice Móvil.

Edit by pluby: Corrected underline tags

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject:

Thank you for the translations. I have posted them on the main website.

BTW, you do not need to put any "=http://..." after the "u" tag. Our web code generates the URL dynamically so I skip any URLs in your post. So, you only need to put a "[u]" to flag where the link should go.

Patrick
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoWiki and Website Development All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 13 of 17