Downloads
· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - Upgrade NeoOffice 3.1.1 won't start
Upgrade NeoOffice 3.1.1 won't start

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gavagai
Councilperson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:39 am    Post subject: Upgrade NeoOffice 3.1.1 won't start

Hi,
I've just downloaded Intel Upgrade to NeoOffice 3.1.1 on my Mac Notebook (my normal Mac with the newest NeoOffice version is for repair at the dealer). It is a 116.4 MB .dmg dataset. When I start it I get this error message: The following images can't be activated: NeoOffice 3.1.1 not recognizeable. (Or something like that: the message is in German).
Shall I try another download source or what else should I do?

pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Upgrade NeoOffice 3.1.1 won't start

gavagai wrote:
Shall I try another download source or what else should I do?

Yes. It sounds like one of our volunteer mirrors is having problems. If you remember which mirror was at the top of the list when you downloaded, let us know and I can contact that mirror's administrator.

Patrick
pluby
The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject:

FYI. I downloaded the NeoOffice 3.1.1 Patch 1 file from all mirrors and all had the correct MD5 checksum so all mirrors are working correctly.

What I did notice is that one mirror was downloading very, very slowly so you might have been trying to open a file that was still in the process of downloading. I have disabled that mirror because such slow downloads usually indicate that their server is overwhelmed.

Let us know if you still get the same problem with any of the remaining mirrors.

Patrick
gavagai
Councilperson

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Hi again,
now everything worked smoothly: NeoOffice 3.1.1 plus Patch 1 plus German Language package.
Thank you.

NeoOffice Forum Index -> NeoOffice Releases All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1