· Download NeoOffice

NeoOffice :: View topic - "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep
"Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

NeoOffice Forum Index -> Vacation Notices
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

Some of the time I'll be completely gone, with no internet access; the rest of the time it'll be sporadic and I'll just be around a lot less. I'm going to try to actually take it easy.... Smile

So please keep a close eye on those things which I normally watch closely and which Jake's psysop-power is needed to keep clean and happy Wink

Smokey

(P.S. If this year is anything like last year, Patrick will release 1.2 Alpha--or the patch form thereof--while I'm away Very Happy)

The Architect
The Architect

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Re: "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

sardisson wrote:
(P.S. If this year is anything like last year, Patrick will release 1.2 Alpha--or the patch form thereof--while I'm away Very Happy)

1.2 Alpha won't be out, but I hope to have a Java 1.4.2 test patch out in the next month. I figure the Java 1.4.2 stuff will require a few iterations as a test patch before it will considered stable enough for a full 1.2 Alpha release.

Patrick
val1984
Oracle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Re: "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

sardisson wrote:
Some of the time I'll be completely gone, with no internet access; the rest of the time it'll be sporadic and I'll just be around a lot less. I'm going to try to actually take it easy.... Smile

So please keep a close eye on those things which I normally watch closely and which Jake's psysop-power is needed to keep clean and happy Wink

Happy holidays smokey Wink

And don't worry for wiki spammers I'll shoot them Razz
jjmckenzie51
The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

sardisson wrote:

Enjoy the vacation. Leave the laptop at home and we will take care of the rest.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing later this year.

James
ovvldc
Captain Naiobi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

sardisson wrote:

You've earned it Smile. Take it easy, and stay away from screens.
We'll watch over the fort here.

Actually I will be going away around the time you come back, but probably only for a week or so.

sardisson
Town Crier
Town Crier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

jjmckenzie51 wrote:

Ha, the laptop is a crucial feature of this trip, for displaying family photos and scanning in lots of 80-year-old photos....

One day I would like to take a trip where I can leave the laptop behind....

(Hmm, I have this sudden urge to go camping...no laptop necessary there! Very Happy)

See y'all around!

Smokey

The Anomaly

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:09 pm    Post subject: Re: "Town Crier" sporadic 25 Aug-21 Sep

sardisson wrote:
jjmckenzie51 wrote:

Ha, the laptop is a crucial feature of this trip, for displaying family photos and scanning in lots of 80-year-old photos....

One day I would like to take a trip where I can leave the laptop behind....

(Hmm, I have this sudden urge to go camping...no laptop necessary there! Very Happy)

See y'all around!

I maybe sans laptop for about one month soon. I will provide more details after I receive them.

In any case, enjoy and have fun scanning in those pictures. I managed to scan in a bunch of my 'baby' pictures from France (I was very young then.) I just have to get them off of the Linux hard drive I put them on.

James
   NeoOffice Forum Index -> Vacation Notices All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1