2. Command-F to find
3. Enter "Nursery" as the search term (no quotes)
4. Hit return once, only PART of the first instance is highlighted (ursery)
5. Hit return twice, and only about one letter is highlighted
6. Hit return thrice, Neo/J go byebye
I downloaded the document, opened it in NeoJ 0.8.4, and followed your instructions. On both Jaguar and Panther there were no problems.
I suspect that one or more configuration settings are causing this. To verify this, can you do the following steps?:
1. Move your Library/NeoOfficeJ folder, restart NeoJ, and try searching through your document. This step forces NeoJ to recreate your configuration settings with default values.
2. If step 1 solves your problem, can you zip up the Library/NeoOfficeJ folder that you moved in step 1 (i.e. the old folder) and post it somewhere? I can then use these configurations to figure out which configuration setting causes the problem.
3. If step 1 does not solve your problem, can you post the crash log?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum